• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Get ready for the latest insta-rarity from the US mint

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Gonna be a mad house. (just saw the mintage). Could be interesting though, isn't West Point not minting due to covid?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Let me guess, 1,000 allotted to the bulk dealer program?

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Let me guess, 1,000 allotted to the bulk dealer program?
Not a bulk dealer item. First come first served...although I'm sure many dealers will have many people trying to procure extra ones for them.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
@savvydon I was being facetious. I do agree with you that the dealers will be offering bounties and using shills.

For a 1,945 issue the mint should employ some sort of lottery program instead of relying on their crappy website.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
@savvydon I was being facetious. I do agree with you that the dealers will be offering bounties and using shills.

For a 1,945 issue the mint should employ some sort of lottery program instead of relying on their crappy website.
Agree. Seems like these issues are set up to help the big dealers profit from the collectors.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I appreciate the pretty coin. But: to me, it is an ounce of gold -- no different from a Krugerrand.

I have trouble trading horses. :don't know:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I appreciate the pretty coin. But: to me, it is an ounce of gold -- no different from a Krugerrand.

I have trouble trading horses. :don't know:

Me too but the profits to be made if you manage to acquire one will be spectacular.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
What is the best way to attempt to get one? Last time the whole site was locked up. I had one stuck in the cart but couldn't checkout.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Be logged into your account and have your address and payment current. Get to a place that has a fast strong connection. Practice purchasing by loading a cheap product into your cart and going thru the steps. Do all that and your chances still arent good but its worth trying.