• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Getting Ready for ALL OUT War......

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
So I was talking with a friend when he pointed out that 1.7 mm guns were sold in April 2020, secondly he pointed out that TPTB know full well how to energize the population with fear which promotes & stimulates gun & ammo sales, thirdly this is wholely contradictory to the promoted idea that the politcians seek to limit gun sales or even begin confiscating firearms, etc....

I recently watched a vid on the Chinese Navy v U.S. Navy.... China has the largest navy afloat, however it is several decades behind in technology, which gives the smaller U.S. an advantage, however if hostilities broke out, the U.S. Navy would be at a disadvantage due to other commitments around the world.... this got me to thinking that TPTB are intentionally promoting the arming of America in preparation for a future all out war. Namely, the bulk of U.S. combat troops are stationed outside of the U.S. in some 130 countries, which leaves the mainland somewhat unprotected from invasion. If, major hostilities were to arise overseas, most of our troops, navy & airforce would be called upon to fight in that theater, leaving the U.S. mainland ungaurded....

Why China isn’t ahead of the US Navy, even with more ships

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/orde...nt-ahead-of-the-us-navy-even-with-more-ships/

Lets say U.S. NATO authorities are planning or they know that historically the Anglo-American Empire is being challenged economically & financially, and that historically when soft challenges end, hard military actions begin.

"When goods dont cross borders, soldiers will" -- Frederick Bastiat

None of the recent fear mongering events make any sense when the Left is the major promoters & sponsors for firearms confiscations & the destruvlction of 2A. Why would they create fear mongering events & activities that would promote gun & ammo sales? Seens rather contrary to their stated liberal objectives, unless the real goal is to stealthly arm America to the teeth.... fortifying the so called "Homeland" if or when the majority of our military assets are being utililized in an all out war.... A homeland armed to the teeth by civilians is a formidable challenge to any would be invading armies....

Some food for thought & further discussion.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It could be they are trying to get a civil war going. I think it would be impossible to have any sort of meaningful confiscation in this country so why not have each race fight it out against each other.

bb

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When you have nukes, the only need for a military is along our borders to prevent illegal immigration.. Even then, you shoot a few every year and that tends to deter most from wanting to cross illegally.

As to the OP, I think the fluoride in the water prevents anyone on the right from getting off the couch. (myself included) Might be a lot of people buying guns, especially the lefties but 1st there isn't much ammo available and 2nd, it takes more than an afternoon to get good with a weapon.

MIavatar

Silver Miner
I recently watched a vid on the Chinese Navy v U.S. Navy.... China has the largest navy afloat, however it is several decades behind in technology, which gives the smaller U.S. an advantage,

I'd assert that the technical superiority of the US navy is an overpriced illusion, bordering on a scam. I would cite the Zumwalt class as an example.
https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/the-zumwalt.369618/
If China has 3 to 4 generations > manufacturing tech then why are they behind in naval tech? Didn't clinton already sell all the tomahawk secrets back in the 90's too?

Not to mention the sunburn that is supposedly proliferated around Iran and China.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
When you have nukes, the only need for a military is along our borders to prevent illegal immigration.. Even then, you shoot a few every year and that tends to deter most from wanting to cross illegally.

As to the OP, I think the fluoride in the water prevents anyone on the right from getting off the couch. (myself included) Might be a lot of people buying guns, especially the lefties but 1st there isn't much ammo available and 2nd, it takes more than an afternoon to get good with a weapon.
You mean these nukes???

So you think nukes are real.... take the time and watch this short vid.

Galen Windsor, nuclear scientist also testifies to the lie...

Galen Windsor: The Nuclear Scare Scam

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

There's a new theory on what is going to happen every few days

All distractions to keep focus away from the economic catastrophe card currently being played.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
There's a new theory on what is going to happen every few days

All distractions to keep focus away from the economic catastrophe card currently being played.
This is much bigger than just the economic catastrophe in waiting.... the $ and its control mechanism is being challenged.... almost like Germany commercially challenged the Brits 1936 over their former vassal states. When the Germans snubbed the Brits, war became inevitable...

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

The Marxists have an initial advantage in the sense that many law-abiding, responsible people are repulsed by the idea of taking to the streets and fighting. The advantage, though, is short lived. When cities burn and the cowardly police take a knee, even the most timid people start to get incensed. You can only push people so far.

I honestly believe it is the beginning of the end for the globalists and their Marxist attack dogs. People everywhere are outraged and it won't be long before armed groups begin counter-attacking the thugs. The mood is changing rapidly. I will not let them burn my town down, not without a fight. If the cops do their jobs, good. If they don't, we'll do it for them and they can take a knee and disgrace their honor.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"When goods dont cross borders, soldiers will" -- Frederick Bastiat
I like it.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it

Didn't the trade war with japan lead them to attack us?

BF

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
It seems that all out war will be targeted at us, by the same entity that took down Russian and Germany. We've been softened up demographically, divided, propagandized, degenerate, debt ridden, and primed for the take down. Hubris might come back to bite them - they are few and we are still many.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It seems that all out war will be targeted at us, by the same entity that took down Russian and Germany. We've been softened up demographically, divided, propagandized, degenerate, debt ridden, and primed for the take down. Hubris might come back to bite them - they are few and we are still many.

Winston Churchill warned us way back... The WORLD WIDE conspiracy is, like it played out in Russia, playing now in these Untied States of America, to wit:

"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that was an interesting read...people i'd never heard of i now gotta google...

:2 thumbs up:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I read somewhere that China has more airplanes than the US has air-to-air missiles. They could simply outlast us.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I read somewhere that China has more airplanes than the US has air-to-air missiles. They could simply outlast us.
Where did you read that? CNN?

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Winston Churchill warned us way back... The WORLD WIDE conspiracy is, like it played out in Russia, playing now in these Untied States of America, to wit:

"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

I'm ready, aren't you?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Everything spot on, but the final part.

It does appear like we are many, but that's not actually the case. Over half our nation still believes the govt story when it comes to suspending New Tons la aws of motown on the day after the 10th in the month prior to october, in the year twenty o1.

We as a people, twenty years ago, did not face up to the lie and call them on it, which they then used as an excuse to kill millions and turn our lower classes into mercenary fodder. The days of Nam were very similar.

But if you think it is bad here in America, the sheep, the brain washed, the comfortably complicit - well, yes, but it's actually much much worse around the world. For example, in China there's many hundreds of millions of people willing to play low man on the mafia team totem pole; this part of their culture is at all time highs and those who would fight against it are few and usually very quiet due to the dangers that loom against them and their families.

That's just one example among hundreds. If you think education is propaganda here, you would be correct. But in the rest of the world it is the same or worse.

We are the only nation left which didn't cave completely when it came to disarming the working class around the globe. Of course we are the target.

It is a bit hard to have a slave who is fully armed. Cue the quote from TJ about 2 wolves and a sheep.

They know this. Much easier to just get rid of us and we are few compared to the power of them, the next step down powerful elite who follow their orders and the numbers behind those who swallow up their propaganda and support them (or at least refuse to support us).

Compared to the enemies domestic and foreign, we are actually quite few. Most Americans believe in democracy and how many people have even read the BoR or any writings from our nation's founders?

What is really going on with the race and economic catastrophe card being played right now will not be mentioned. God given rights are not allowed into the narrative. The truth is not allowed into the narrative. We will not be given a platform to expand on the truth which history makes so clear. They are ten steps ahead of us. Not even here is Alaska is it safe for us. I wrote the essay, "Nowhere to Run and Nowhere to Hide" years ago at GIM1. This is becoming increasingly clear.

I think a stand will be made. Will it happen during this crisis or will it happen sometime after? IDK. But while we are few, the Truth should never be underestimated.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

It does appear like we are many, but that's not actually the case. Over half our nation still believes the govt story when it comes to suspending New Tons la aws of motown on the day after the 10th in the month prior to october, in the year twenty o1.

We as a people, twenty years ago, did not face up to the lie and call them on it, which they then used as an excuse to kill millions and turn our lower classes into mercenary fodder. The days of Nam were very similar.

But if you think it is bad here in America, the sheep, the brain washed, the comfortably complicit - well, yes, but it's actually much much worse around the world. For example, in China there's many hundreds of millions of people willing to play low man on the mafia team totem pole; this part of their culture is at all time highs and those who would fight against it are few and usually very quiet due to the dangers that loom against them and their families.

That's just one example among hundreds. If you think education is propaganda here, you would be correct. But in the rest of the world it is the same or worse.

We are the only nation left which didn't cave completely when it came to disarming the working class around the globe. Of course we are the target.

It is a bit hard to have a slave who is fully armed. Cue the quote from TJ about 2 wolves and a sheep.

They know this. Much easier to just get rid of us and we are few compared to the power of them, the next step down powerful elite who follow their orders and the numbers behind those who swallow up their propaganda and support them (or at least refuse to support us).

Compared to the enemies domestic and foreign, we are actually quite few. Most Americans believe in democracy and how many people have even read the BoR or any writings from our nation's founders?

What is really going on with the race and economic catastrophe card being played right now will not be mentioned. God given rights are not allowed into the narrative. The truth is not allowed into the narrative. We will not be given a platform to expand on the truth which history makes so clear. They are ten steps ahead of us. Not even here is Alaska is it safe for us. I wrote the essay, "Nowhere to Run and Nowhere to Hide" years ago at GIM1. This is becoming increasingly clear.

I think a stand will be made. Will it happen during this crisis or will it happen sometime after? IDK. But while we are few, the Truth should never be underestimated.

I have concluded that the problem is in the DNA & genetic make up of most people. Dogs, horses, oxen, cattle,vetc. & a host of other animals have been trained since time immemorial to perform various functions. For instance dogs being bred to herd sheep or catch rats & mice etc.... same for horses, some are used to pull wagons, others plows, and others for riding & racing, etc.... Hu-mans cannot be that much different than these animals... most hu-mans were slaves during different periods of antiquity, most were.trained to perform agricultural activities, while others specialized in furniture making, mining, metalurgy, etc ... the specialized activities were handed from father to son, then son to son, and on down the line.... very much like the breeding of animals that specialized in specific activities..... Chattel Slavery around most of the so called civilized world ended prior to the close of the nineteenth century. The remnants of this 5000+ year institution are still with us, namely the genetics & the mentality. Theres still slavery, its just as bad, maybe even worse then chattel slavery. Most of the fools cannot even see there chains, but I digress, my theory says they cannot see them due to their genetically altered slave menality.
This certainly explains the public education system many other occurances in our civilization.... their training a new set of slaves to operate technologically.... the plans been in operation since the West entered the industrial age, in the U.S. since 1920's when it was transformed from an agrarian nation to an industrial nation.

They cannot physically, emotionally or mentally shake the slave syndrone, for genetically its their purpose in life, to be a slave and follow the masters every order & command.

JMO

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I suspect that there are a lot more normal people who want a strong America than we think. There are a growing number of the leftist loons and eventually they will probably outnumber us logical people, but for now I think that they are a minority. The problem is that for decades we've had what? 40% participation in elections? So the elections are decided by about 21% of the people outvoting the other 19%. If we had all people compelled to come out how would that impact the tallies? There are tons of people who don't get on the Internet, who aren't on Twatter, instapages, faceback, etc. and the pollsters have no clue how they would (or wouldn't) react in the booth.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have concluded that the problem is in the DNA & genetic make up of most people. Dogs, horses, oxen, cattle,vetc. & a host of other animals have been trained since time immemorial to perform various functions. For instance dogs being bred to herd sheep or catch rats & mice etc.... same for horses, some are used to pull wagons, others plows, and others for riding & racing, etc.... Hu-mans cannot be that much different than these animals... most hu-mans were slaves during different periods of antiquity, most were.trained to perform agricultural activities, while others specialized in furniture making, mining, metalurgy, etc ... the specialized activities were handed from father to son, then son to son, and on down the line.... very much like the breeding of animals that specialized in specific activities..... Chattel Slavery around most of the so called civilized world ended prior to the close of the nineteenth century. The remnants of this 5000+ year institution are still with us, namely the genetics & the mentality. Theres still slavery, its just as bad, maybe even worse then chattel slavery. Most of the fools cannot even see there chains, but I digress, my theory says they cannot see them due to their genetically altered slave menality.
This certainly explains the public education system many other occurances in our civilization.... their training a new set of slaves to operate technologically.... the plans been in operation since the West entered the industrial age, in the U.S. since 1920's when it was transformed from an agrarian nation to an industrial nation.

They cannot physically, emotionally or mentally shake the slave syndrone, for genetically its their purpose in life, to be a slave and follow the masters every order & command.

JMO
Not to mention they’ve destroyed the warrior class in European civilization, by sending them into wars, constantly through the past couple of centuries. War after war after war, pitting one European country against another, almost always, has decimated the toughest, hardiest and most aggressive among us. Those who would have been the opposition to tyranny have been eliminated.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I see no biden signs, anywhere. I see a few Trump signs but many many flags. I believe this is a silent majority. No one wants their car or home vandalized.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This video fits right in this space...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I see no biden signs, anywhere. I see a few Trump signs but many many flags. I believe this is a silent majority. No one wants their car or home vandalized.
I saw a Biden sign on the way home from work yesterday. It wasn't on anyone's lawn...it was on the right of way. Nobody wants to take ownership. I honestly see more Obama 2012 signs (still) than Biden signs. That was my first Biden sign yesterday.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The assumption is there is a choice. Thomas Jefferson didn't believe the choice would matter once control over the money went full mafia.
Stalin also didn't believe the choice would matter if prosperity can be crushed.

Members here need to re-read the quotes from them. If 100% of the people vote in the next election how is that going to reduce the power of TPTB?
Some even put forth a half-baked attempt during the campaign but everyone knows it's just talk JFK had a plan which was being put into action.

You bring up your children to aspire to greatness, courage, freedom of spirit, liberty, prosperity and community then that is what you will get, regardless the DNA. Humans are not animals and I have seen the worst and the best come out of every race of humans. While our bodies appear to be similar, almost nothing else which makes up who we are as unique individuals compares to the animal world. Animals have certain levels of feelings, but they don't have or use a mind or a spirit in the way we do. I refuse to believe that anyone instinctively wants to be a slave and the writings of many from the past and present can be found with examples of how people naturally gravitate to freedom, self reliance, and community or self worth.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
The assumption is there is a choice. Thomas Jefferson didn't believe the choice would matter once control over the money went full mafia.
Stalin also didn't believe the choice would matter if prosperity can be crushed.

Members here need to re-read the quotes from them. If 100% of the people vote in the next election how is that going to reduce the power of TPTB?
Some even put forth a half-baked attempt during the campaign but everyone knows it's just talk JFK had a plan which was being put into action.

You bring up your children to aspire to greatness, courage, freedom of spirit, liberty, prosperity and community then that is what you will get, regardless the DNA. Humans are not animals and I have seen the worst and the best come out of every race of humans. While our bodies appear to be similar, almost nothing else which makes up who we are as unique individuals compares to the animal world. Animals have certain levels of feelings, but they don't have or use a mind or a spirit in the way we do. I refuse to believe that anyone instinctively wants to be a slave and the writings of many from the past and present can be found with examples of how people naturally gravitate to freedom, self reliance, and community or self worth.
Without whites, blacks would be in africa cooking each other in pots and picking bugs out of trees for dinner. Yet they have an intense hatred for America and for whites in general. The simple fact is it boils down to blacks having intense anger at not being born white.

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Interesting that Churchill said that, seeing as he worked so diligently to make sure they succeed in WW2. They must some elicit photos of him with a chicken or something. Was Epstein around back then?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
SMC,

Sorry for having to say it, but that's Making No Cents.

But whatever ... whatever is your beef, facts on the ground are the same. We are about a few dozen patriots around these remote parts who have studied history and then there's a contingent of followers, that is when sports aren't playing or the beer has run out, which is not now. Cue the latest batch of followers ransack a local laundrymat. Coverage certainly on some other thread, especially if it happened in Seattle.,

Right now the truth still doesn't matter. Propaganda and the means to deliver it in scale - this is all that is required, although lots of fiat money , absolute control over all industry and govts., with a satan worshiping cult, goes a long way to help them.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Right now the truth still doesn't matter.
Truth always matters, it's just that many don't recognize truth when it slaps them in the face because they've been so thoroughly propagandized to accept as truth any narrative with the official seal of approval from their masters and their propaganda arm in the mockingbird media. If nothing else Trump has increased the skepticism with which many Amerikans view the media...and that's a good thing.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Sometimes you just wonder why the silent majority stays silent. Silence is compliance is it not? I don't equate posting on the interwebs as speaking to the issues.

Real people will need to take real actions to help end this evil. Good people must take a stand against this evil in order to stop it. Actions will be different in every town/community.

God help us all.

Edit: For those who are watching, you know who you are. I am asking questions. You should NOT misconstrue this post as an advocation of violence.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sometimes you just wonder why the silent majority stays silent. Silence is compliance is it not? I don't equate posting on the interwebs as speaking to the issues.

Real people will need to take real actions to help end this evil. Good people must take a stand against this evil in order to stop it. Actions will be different in every town/community.

God help us all.

Edit: For those who are watching, you know who you are. I am asking questions. You should NOT misconstrue this post as an advocation of violence.
I don't support violence but I do support righteous justice being dolled out to the traitors, the rioters and the tyrants in government! Those who are watching should take notice!

swinging noose.gif

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This info goes all the way back to 2008 - when Barry O won presidency

The only thing that is different that the number of firearms sales EXCEEDED 2 million back ground checks. For two months in a row.

Seem that the 'normal' fear of left vs right just wasn't enough to cause everyone to fear the reaction to COVID and the loss of food? IDK, but this has been going on a LONG TIME.

I quit a computer career of 18+ years and got my second degree, this time in gunsmithing back in 1998. That's how long this has been in my hemisphere of thought. Probably longer.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

JMO

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I honestly believe it is the beginning of the end for the globalists and their Marxist attack dogs. People everywhere are outraged and it won't be long before armed groups begin counter-attacking the thugs. The mood is changing rapidly. I will not let them burn my town down, not without a fight. If the cops do their jobs, good. If they don't, we'll do it for them and they can take a knee and disgrace their honor.
The Marxist attack dogs are the only ones who will be harmed. They are the useful idiots, motivated by feelings of inadequacy and envy who will do the dirty work for the globalists who sit back and watch.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That's correct, the globalists still come out ahead. While the world believes everywhere is turning to nationalism or even more local, the globalist tighten the strings, all of them they hold, which is actually all of them... other than the very few off their radar or under the table.

Nobody is actually outside their matrix, so time is ticking even for those.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I've seen several Trump Flags large ones in my neighborhood and so far I've only seen one Biden bumper sticker

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Truth always matters, it's just that many don't recognize truth when it slaps them in the face because they've been so thoroughly propagandized to accept as truth any narrative with the official seal of approval from their masters and their propaganda arm in the mockingbird media. If nothing else Trump has increased the skepticism with which many Amerikans view the media...and that's a good thing.
Well yes. You said the truth matters yet then went on to say that currently, for most of America, it doesn't.

I think that's what I said, but yes, you said it better. Thank you.

I've seen several Trump Flags large ones in my neighborhood and so far I've only seen one Biden bumper sticker
Well, not sure if that is some kind of good news. With every new administration, 1st timer or 2nd term, either way, doesn't matter ever seems, things just keep getting worse.

Frog on boil, heat turning up. Not trying to rain on the parade, but what you see is usually what you get, JMHO, DYODD

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You said the truth matters yet then went on to say that currently, for most of America, it doesn't.
Not actually what I said, but you're welcome anyway.

Many don't recognize ≠ doesn't matter. It's important to not lose the truth. Particularly so when many behave like mindless zombies swallowing all the propaganda the federal regime and the lamestream media can pump out.

For instance there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. There were no ties between al-cia-duh and Saddam's regime. Bin Laden wasn't in Afghanistan. etc. Just because many don't give a crap that a sitting secy of state caused the death of a US ambassador and his security forces in Benghazi, doesn't make the truth of it "not matter".

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
...For instance there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. There were no ties between al-cia-duh and Saddam's regime. Bin Laden wasn't in Afghanistan. etc. Just because many don't give a crap that a sitting secy of state caused the death of a US ambassador and his security forces in Benghazi, doesn't make the truth of it "not matter".

Yes , I agree and to expand on this line of reasoning....

For instance, sending 50 thousand young Americans to their death in the jungles of Vietnam for absolutely nothing because of an FF event of no consequence.

For instance, the day the laws of motown once explained by sir izac new town completely thrown out the window and 3 massive steel structures can turn to dust in less than 10 seconds because of 2 flying transportation objects carrying people and luggage.

For instance, when TJ said we would end up impoverished and slaves in the nation our father's fought for.

All of those things are true, they matter, but we are seeing their results right now, these results the way they are not because these are true facts but because for most Americans, they failed to make those truths matter to them or to their nation.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It could be they are trying to get a civil war going. I think it would be impossible to have any sort of meaningful confiscation in this country so why not have each race fight it out against each other.

bb
That seems to be the Soros Plan.

How much of government, how many Elites, are supporting the plan, is the Unknown. Many, most of the Deep State tools are in. How many alleged "conservatives"?