• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GOLD IN FIFTH WAVE

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
WOW, Colour me impressed! Love this thread
I always wondered on the MACRO GOLD SCALE whether this was WAVE 3 or 5
HMMMM still debating

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
WOW, Colour me impressed! Love this thread
I always wondered on the MACRO GOLD SCALE whether this was WAVE 3 or 5
HMMMM still debating

It's not a debate, it is indecisiveness of threader that whether, the "relativity" of waves to be consider in context of 100 years or 200 years.

Welcome Axetone to this thread. :show love:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I didn't read the whole thread, so you probably already know this but I think they call this middle period the wall of worry. Typically it's as long or longer than the first run up which is called the smart money or stealth period.

I believe most here believe, as I do, that we are in this middle period now. Jan 2016 the wall of worry took off and has been a bit sluggish, but that's how they often start out.

The mania phase is what everyone or many here are waiting for. This is the 3rd wave in the 3-wave bull cycle or wave 5 of the Elliot. My belief is we have a long way to go still until we hit the mania phase. The pull back following the wall of worry completion is often one of the short periods, so most don't sell at the top of wave 3 and wait it out down wave 4, so they can be all in for the mania phase. The mania phase is typically shorter in time than wave 1 and 3, so being nimble is important. We may have only a few months long window to sell into as we reach those highs. Who knows, this could easily be in the middle, near the end of, or even after the next decade.

Selling everything, even if you catch those highs can also be dangerous when it comes to PMs because the following bear may not even materialize and something else happens, this is because gold is money, PMs are money and what one thinks was the end of the mania can turn out to be just more of the wall of worry phase.

It might sound like a daunting task to build a retirement using PMs but this can easily change and quickly. If PMs begin to reflect true money, the "average over time" price should become nicely elevated at some point and many will become rich, maybe when they need to sell they won't become rich beyond their wildest dreams, but still quite rich by other investment comparisons.
There is a lot of good content in this post. My experiences have taught me that the best way to do things is incrementally. You try to buy down and sell up. Since we never know exactly the extremes or magnitude of the move we go in incrementally. In 2011 I started selling in increments on the way up. I never did sell all my stuff. I was fine with that. It is a precious metal, after all.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
With digital can't they continue to control easier and easier? They have no use for cash other than hookers, blow & bribes.
With contracts can't they continue to control physical?
With cloud computing can't they control most everything?

FRN cash is so last century.
FRN cash is used less and less. No more paychecks, everything direct deposit, spending with debt cards.
FRN are hard to trace and control.

Have they not broken metals down to nothing more than a commodity used in jewelry and manufacturing?

While we read about who holds how many tons of metals & contracts......... what if it's all fake info?
Who audits US holdings?
Who audits Russia holdings?
Who audits China holdings?
Who audits any country's holdings that can be trusted? Baghdad Bob?
How do we know any of this reported buying XX tons is even true? If it is where is it coming from? Is it staged like domino derivatives?

Do you really think they can't track the blockchain of crypto's?

Sorry in a bad mood this morning.......
You and me both. I have to go to work this morning...

No matter how much disinformation out there, there are still lots of people pitted against each other trying to achieve the same goal, more or less. EW theory uses basic concepts such as human psychology and universal ratios that make it salient even with all the fake news that is being manufactured on an ongoing basis.

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
With digital can't they continue to control easier and easier? They have no use for cash other than hookers, blow & bribes.
With contracts can't they continue to control physical?
With cloud computing can't they control most everything?

FRN cash is so last century.
FRN cash is used less and less. No more paychecks, everything direct deposit, spending with debt cards.
FRN are hard to trace and control.

Have they not broken metals down to nothing more than a commodity used in jewelry and manufacturing?

While we read about who holds how many tons of metals & contracts......... what if it's all fake info?
Who audits US holdings?
Who audits Russia holdings?
Who audits China holdings?
Who audits any country's holdings that can be trusted? Baghdad Bob?
How do we know any of this reported buying XX tons is even true? If it is where is it coming from? Is it staged like domino derivatives?

Do you really think they can't track the blockchain of crypto's?

Sorry in a bad mood this morning.......

The answer to all your question lay in your observation of gold price in history and its universal value. When Govt were run authentically, the gold price never increased. People never questioned Govt. But now insincerity of Govt, institution, businesses and people is seen in rising prices. As "Gold Is Money" for centuries gone and yet to come.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
the second most universal currency after gold the weak and mighty USD, of course., In CAD, it is already above it, while Liliputians, has to be obsereved by me yet, can you share your opinion on it. ;)
All I know is that they take them at TGIFriday’s restaurants but only in small denominations.

I’ve never seen one myself either.

I used to support a global trading desk for IT and the head trader used to always ask his assistants if a quote came in with no currency if the quote was in Lilliputians.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Yeah, butttttt, isn't it still being manipulated and it could all come crashing down or skyrocket at a moment's notice? If it goes to $1600, what does that mean? You were mistaken in a good way? It goes to $1650..what does that mean, why did it do that, we're in New territory and have no clue why it did that?
Charts and graphs to me ="Franks and beans...franks and beans"...no disrespect, I just don't see how they can be understood.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 135875

gold seems in hurry, difference in 1st minute of 1 smaller wave against 1st minute of 3rd smaller is
evident
You folks are killing me with all this hocus pocus graphs shit! How does it forecast anything? I've read the scuttlebutt about how historic price movements are collected, analyzed and the results used to predict some future movement (and there are always caveats like "if gold breaks the $1500 level..."). So what if it does? Are we to think that history will repeat itself? Are we living in The Time Tunnel? I'm so confused!!!! :rage 1

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
Yeah, butttttt, isn't it still being manipulated and it could all come crashing down or skyrocket at a moment's notice? If it goes to $1600, what does that mean? You were mistaken in a good way? It goes to $1650..what does that mean, why did it do that, we're in New territory and have no clue why it did that?
Charts and graphs to me ="Franks and beans...franks and beans"...no disrespect, I just don't see how they can be understood.

the momentum increase as upward movements are assured. And don't worry about technicals just enjoy the moves.

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
You folks are killing me with all this hocus pocus graphs shit! How does it forecast anything? I've read the scuttlebutt about how historic price movements are collected, analyzed and the results used to predict some future movement (and there are always caveats like "if gold breaks the $1500 level..."). So what if it does? Are we to think that history will repeat itself? Are we living in The Time Tunnel? I'm so confused!!!! :rage 1

Don't break your head and heart on charts just enjoy run of gold to new tops

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How does it forecast anything?
T/A isn't about a "forecast" as such. It is about working out higher probability setups. If you have good risk control and can pick good entry points over 60% of the time you will make good coin. If you have tight risk control over 30% can be OK. T/A is only about skewing the probability in your favor, not prediction. No one can predict accurately and without risk control in place T/A can be just plain dangerous.

People always get hung up on this prediction thing, toss that idea aside, think balance of probability given previous setups and known price patterns. Every instrument will have its own character given the crowd that are trading it and yes it can and does change over time.

2c FWIW.

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
1563202050552.png

Bullish flag and pole formation with pole height "173" USD, wow, so cautiously with yho (YOUR HUMBLE OPINION) ride your rocket, may not have any down slide, except for few dollar from the lower part of flag, if any.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Charts are an "After The Fact" indicator, hindsight is 20/20 kinda thing. We can see where we've been but we need to look out the windshield, see where we are going

What if, IF:
The Last Century, more towards the second half, the charting and patterns we've all seen, are but patterns of the manipulation we've all heard about

Everything can be patterned and since my supposition follows along their 'storyline', everything follows in 7's, I'll suggest that other stories were conjured up, other false flag events were performed as 'cover stories', for the chronic manipulation that would occur, sorta like in a 'don't look here, look over there' type of a situation

As they didn't want us to ever figure out their game, their insider trading, their manipulation, as the markets dropped, the shorts who had just previously set themselves up as shorts, took the money from the markets, ran with it and it simply never came back, distractions were created: Wars, Drama, Communists in the USA and the arguments that ensued, etc

Notice how 'new billionaires' are rarely made 'naturally'? They are all cronies, children of the existing billionaires or, they are subsidized into the Millionaire Club and sold to us as being in the Billionaire Club, like they did with Epstein and his wealth

anyway:
as the money was siphoned out of the markets every 7-8 years:
New Money took it's place, and within 7-8 years, courtesy of monetary inflation, the markets had 'corrected' itself, the shorts again covered themselves for another dip into the piggy bank, and THAT MONEY never came back either and New Money filled the void, lather rinse repeat

i'm suggesting to think longer term, if you lost any money, it's going to really piss you off for a moment

For these manipulators, life if but a reflection of who we have to be...for them
Ethics don't apply, Morals don't apply,
The Game Must Go On

the energy in this direction today is powerful but it isn't as strong as it believes itself to be, it IS stronger than any one of us individually, but that's about it

o.k., i'm from the pov, if the first step is wrong, all other subsequent steps are wrong also and until we either 'shortcut' back to the 'proper path' or we simply backpedal until we find it, we're still living in the wrong environment...it's NOT Natural, think about it, how could it be as a bunch of criminals made it for us

my 2¢

ps
if anyone is making any money, in the markets today, it's from following intelligence, it won't come from any one device or tool, it will have to come from intelligence and luck, plenty of luck because none of us know exactly when the rug will be pulled out and since we're a few years overdue, and based upon the 'normal pattern' being interrupted, idk what to expect...maybe the markets never really had to wildly swing at all, think about that, a stable market for decades

but, where's the immediate profit in that???

:dog:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
my blue marker ran out, otherwise I'd continue that chart Up with a positive prognostication

but hey, right now, Silver is Up and Gold is Down and that's really all i know

DYODD and GL and everything

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
1476.24 / 1688.41

crossed 1476 and now moving to 1688.41...................
1589 / 1670 this are the midterm target of minute wave iii of current wave. Depending on its unfolding, the target of 1688, will be achieved or more.

wave 1 of current wave ----1160 - 1346 =186 ---16%
wave 2 of current wave---- 1346 – 1266 = 80 ----6%
wave 3 of current wave-----1266 – 1468 / 1589 / 1670 (202/323/404) depending upon its unfolding)

1567127013662.png

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1589 / 1670 this are the midterm target of minute wave iii of current wave. Depending on its unfolding, the target of 1688, will be achieved or more.

wave 1 of current wave ----1160 - 1346 =186 ---16%
wave 2 of current wave---- 1346 – 1266 = 80 ----6%
wave 3 of current wave-----1266 – 1468 / 1589 / 1670 (202/323/404) depending upon its unfolding)

View attachment 139801
I could get behind the idea of 1670 soonish.

What are your correction numbers from there?

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
FWIW, Prechter & Co, the unofficial keepers of the Elliott Wave Theory, are saying gold and silver are cooked right now, Major leg down is imminent.

They had a "free week" that just wrapped up, where you could see their newsletters for free. Since they have essentially made this public, I don't think they'll mind a repost here:.

ewi-gold-082819.jpg
ewi-silver-082819.jpg

https://www.elliottwave.com/

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner