• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gold will be explosive, unlike anything we’ve seen says Canada’s billionaire Frank Giustra

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sorry if this has already been posted.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sorry if this has already been posted.

stop-stop-im-gonna-pee-13855639.png

Seriously though....I think he's right! It's not if, it's when the crash occurs. It could be tomorrow, it could be years away. We'll see!

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thanks for your infinite wisdom Frankie.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just remember - Frank was the architect behind the Uranium One scandal...

The guy is a snake of the worst kind.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well, maybe a few months or so. It certainly looks like the first domino's fallen and the "event" is gathering momentum. Has it hit critical velocity yet? Hmm maybe.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
One thing this chart tells me is there are peaks and there are valleys. I have tried to do my buying during the valleys, not the peaks! Admittedly that's not always easy to identify. I still say we're going to witness an event or a series of events that will make these charts all but useless in predicting where metals will go

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
One thing this chart tells me is there are peaks and there are valleys. I have tried to do my buying during the valleys, not the peaks! Admittedly that's not always easy to identify. I still say we're going to witness an event or a series of events that will make these charts all but useless in predicting where metals will go
Did it matter? peaks vs valley??