• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Great American Farm tour now on Amazon

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Got to see if I can provide a link

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Hope that link gets you there. Can't believe Amazon doesn't offer a share link to at least the trailer so people can decide if the want to watch.

Anyway I recommend homesteaders, gardeners watch a really neat family tour the USA learning about farming, gardening, homesteading and trying to find where they want to settle and homestead. They meet some wonderful Americans and their stories. Enjoy.

I get nothing in return for this reco, i just like promoting down to earth folks sharing from a family perspective.

Although country folk and city folk with Country understanding will find this family friendly there are some moments regarding animal harvesting but is is few minutes at beginning. It just reflectscreality but in a respectful way to the animals.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Excellent. Link worked great..
After I got rid of netflix I went to amazon prime.. Netflix is way better but I just wont support some progressive company who backs Obamalamadingdong.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Glad you liked it. That is just an hour and 30 minutes compiled from almost daily YouTube videos they produced showing in-depth visits and places they visited with their family. So there is so much good content that got left on the 3diting floor.....

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I bought the DVD when it became available and it was a lot more than $2 (I think that is the cost if you don't gave Prime). If memory serves they have a few mire hours of content on the DVD.

Yes good holsome reality tv

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That guy in Maine has the right idea. Maine in summer and Fl in winter. Small market gardening in both places.
I looked him up on you tube. He has a pretty good following. And now 1 more. :)..