• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Greetings from the INW

Inigma

During the late eighties, I was sitting in a small saloon drinking a beer and having a conversation with a friend about mysteries of our life. I admitted that not all seemed to be as it aught to be. I mussed about questions that plagued my mind about society and government. Of how each president seemed to require an emergency, or a war to be fought. He left me with a rabbit hole in the form of two small paper back books.

I have followed that rabbit hole through many twists and turns. Had many dead ends in library and book stores. Even the internet has led in circles and now it has led me here.
I may have that rabbit cornered now!

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Good luck eating that emaciated rabbit.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Welcome aboard! You will find conversations here with people willing to weigh in from both sides and even a few from way out in left field.
Gold and silver markets are kind of dull right now so the other topics can get pretty wild.
It's all good.

:2 thumbs up:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
During the late eighties, I was sitting in a small saloon drinking a beer and having a conversation with a friend about mysteries of our life. I admitted that not all seemed to be as it aught to be. I mussed about questions that plagued my mind about society and government. Of how each president seemed to require an emergency, or a war to be fought. He left me with a rabbit hole in the form of two small paper back books.

I have followed that rabbit hole through many twists and turns. Had many dead ends in library and book stores. Even the internet has led in circles and now it has led me here.

Welcome aboard, Inigma. You are not the only Inigma here... :fire::dog:

Hey, I broke yer cherry.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome aboard!!!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Welcome to GIM2! Whether the rabbit tastes good or foul is not as important as whether it's the REAL rabbit.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Welcome aboard Inigma.

We are a fair-minded bunch since the trolls got bored and pissed off. Radical in nature, hope you stay for the crazy.

WARNING! Spoiler alert. Biased and preferential voting and pumping is a no no. Most here are politically atheist, we place faith in ourselves and/or that of God, and have little or no faith on Govt

BTW A thought for the day.

Nappies, just like politicians need changing and discarding. Both for the same reason.

SH

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

What yer not even gonna mention the name of those 2 little books?

Inigmas

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Better yet, use logic. Conspiratorial information sources are almost always controlled by the opposition. Books are no different than the mass media.
Cui bono? Who controls the mass media and the Federal Reserve?

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I’m surprised that book hasn’t been burned. It’s as close to truth as anything I’ve seen in print. Particularly the first four chapters.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Disinformation sources will tell you 9 things that are true just to get you to believe one lie. Connect the dots.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Inigma — good choice of a name there bud. Next you need to come up with an avatar, might be tough to match yer name though.
My only advice for you would be to steer clear of the 'Cigar Room' until you learn everyone's personalities a bit. Look out for us old guys. Don't say you weren't warned.
Welcome to GIM, good luck in clearing a space.

BF
PS What were the two books?

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Welcome to one of the most entertaining and informative places I've found.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
My only advice for you would be to steer clear of the 'Cigar Room' until you learn everyone's personalities a bit. Look out for us old guys. Don't say you weren't warned.
Welcome to GIM, good luck in clearing a space.

BF
PS What were the two books?
Welcome to the Cigar Room.

1530115510755.png

Don't be shy, just walk right in.​

Inigma

Books?

Naked Communist. That led me to The Tragedy and Hope. I go cross eyed every time I try and read that one.

Naked Capitalist. It was a start and reading Rothbard is much better.

Today my reading list is long and with each book read I am even more aware of just how ignorant I am..

Cigars you say? Now would that be accompanied by a fine scotch or bourbon?