• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEADS UP - NEW OFFERS - SALES or DEALS -

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am a buyer of bars in silver only and from 10 oz to 100 oz. Stack them like bricks.

I like platinum in coins. Like gold you can flip them through your fingers and admire their intrinsic beauty.
“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

― Norm Franz, Money & Wealth in the New Millennium: A Prophetic Guide to the New World Economic Order

"Platinum is the money of space aliens"
― gringott, GIM2, mooofluencer

moooo0000000!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Hail Britannia! Would make for a nice chrome bumper on a 1968 pickup.
20211219_165555_resize_29.jpg

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I bought a couple rolls of 1/10th and 1/4 ,, I will sell them next year on flea bay
Where did you buy? Are they still at that price? Does silver need to go up considerably so you could flip them on eBay and make a decent profit?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Where did you buy? Are they still at that price? Does silver need to go up considerably so you could flip them on eBay and make a decent profit?
Got from jmbullion and pinehurst coins people already psying well over what they cost me

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Cool. I have some buys like that and can get a few dollars for profit after the fees but my lazy gene rears it's ugly head and I just keep them and appreciate the fact that I am not those people buying so much above spot. I feel really sorry for the ones that are buying of those numismatic tv programs. eBay is even cheaper than they are...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Dose are platinum. Check out SD Bullion random year.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
colorado gol
HOME / SHOP / SILVER

2022 Silver Krugerrand​

Total cost, delivered to your door​

Purchase AmountCost/Unit
Under $50,000$27.00
$50,000 to $100,000$26.93
$100,000 or more$26.86

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
But they don't show the shipping charges until you jump through 6 steps . If recall they charge over 8 bucks P&H. They low ball on the coin, and top dollar P&H.
Free shipping for orders $199 and up. It's stated right there on the page.

In Stock
Free shipping on orders $199 and more.

If your order is $198 or less expect to pay shipping. I don't see any shadiness there

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Free shipping for orders $199 and up. It's stated right there on the page.

In Stock
Free shipping on orders $199 and more.

If your order is $198 or less expect to pay shipping. I don't see any shadiness there
A customer comes in for the Promo. ONLY. What does Free Shipping for Orders $199 and up have to do with it ?
They are making up the Lost Leader promo by 1). Over charging P&S, or 2). Getting the customer to buy other SPOT + premium items, coins to spend at least $199.00 and most states now charge Sales Tax added on top of that too. ( Why the want your address and zip code first)
Just the promo price the Sales Tax is Sales Tax, but Cos. P&S charges fluctuate.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
providentmetals.com has 10 ouncers for 25plus also tubes of 2022 eagles for 628plus if your exmilitary

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There's only one left, someone needs to grab it quick.

bmisiti

Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
silvergoldbull has random year 20 franc rooster for spot +~$10. If you never ordered from them before you can use a 10 off 300+ coupon to get it at ~spot.
link for coupon - https://sell.silvergoldbull.com/wallstreetsilver

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
silvergoldbull has random year 20 franc rooster for spot +~$10. If you never ordered from them before you can use a 10 off 300+ coupon to get it at ~spot.
Nice deal, thanks!!

charlie1023

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Thanks, picked up a couple...

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
RE: 20F Roosters...

Also available via their eBay store for same PP/CC price:

Those that have Chase Freedom CC can get 5% cash back if card is used on an eBay purchase. (DIRECT - Not via PP!)

UPDATE: OOS as of evening 1/10. As usual, these don't last long (or little is in stock at low price).

Last edited:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What's up with the cmi website? Anyone else having this issue?
I can view a list of products but there's no way to add anything to my cart and/or actually purchase them.

Barrettone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
15 kilo silver bars @ $12.7k or spot +$1.99. I pay no more than spot + $2 for any silver.

Nice price IF I could take down 15 kilos at once, but alas, I am not in such a position. I've gotta look for lesser quantities more often. 7.5% over spot is a smoking deal nowadays. I'm currently paying 11-12% over spot to get silver. 11% on generics and 12% on 90% junk. Eagles are just plain ridiculous at like 30% over spot. Gold is a much better "deal" at 4-4.5% over spot. Silver is tuff right now...be safe out there guys!!!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's amusing how easily people can be steered away from buying a historically cheap asset...merely by manipulating a paper price tag.

Gold is 11% off its all time high...while silver is 51% off its ATH. Gold is not a much better deal...it's horribly overpriced...relative to silver...and platinum. Even taking into account premiums...the GSR is still roughly 70.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's amusing how easily people can be steered away from buying a historically cheap asset...merely by manipulating a paper price tag.

Gold is 11% off its all time high...while silver is 51% off its ATH. Gold is not a much better deal...it's horribly overpriced...relative to silver...and platinum. Even taking into account premiums...the GSR is still roughly 70.
Gold is a solid and stable place to cash out FRNs! Silver has a huge potential upside but seems more volatile. Either way, they're better than holding FRNs too long, each for different, but equally important reason.

That's only my .02

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Gold is a solid and stable place to cash out FRNs!
Absolutely...and that's going to come in real handy when the GSR is < 30 again.

Volatility is just another way of saying "manipulation". The number of ounces in my pond out back remains unaffected by what some bankster criminal does or doesn't do with his counterfeit paper silver "contract".

Barrettone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

And I fully get your point...truly I do, but one very painful lesson I learned when having to unload part of my stack was that those kilo and 100 oz bars were a bitch to unload as not many people want a chunk that big. 1, 5 and 10 oz pieces are what move best. I have since grown to learn that your stack needs to be fungible if and when you ever have to sell. Same went for gold. 1 oz and down was easy to get people to buy. My 100 gram and 10 oz stuff I had to eat my premiums to unload as there was not enough action on them. Most on this board say they don't care until there's blood in the water and someone's selling...then they're just offering spot. It's kinda a one way street it seems. I'm not being "steered away" as much as I'm selecting my spots and picking off deals where possible. For example, I only bought 1 oz of AU today but bought $210 face of 90% AG at 21x because as you say, silver does have more upside IMO. You just gotta do surgical strikes. But to each his own I guess...YMMV

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1 - 5oz chunks suit me just fine...haven't bought anything larger than that in a couple decades. Frankly, with the premium spreads contracting like we've seen over the past year+, I think 1oz silver coins are the best buy. At least ones not stamped out by the greedy us mint.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score