• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HEAVY ARTILLERY FIRE HITS LUHANSK -

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is swiftly descending into a serious conflict. Biden has promised full support for Zelensky to quash breakaway regions and bring Crimea back to Ukraine.
Kiev is shelling Donbass, Donetsk. Ukraine has unofficially declared war on Russia

I suspect what's behind this is Russia's grip on the EU energy market which the US badly needs to secure with KSA, Qatari, Iraqi, Libyan and Syrian crude, lng specifically to prop up the US$. There's rumors Poland has US supplied warships circling the NS2 pipeline as it nears completion. Also rumors there is a NS3 pipeline that makes Germany the energy hub of Europe which would cement Russia as EU's energy source. Meanwhile, Ukraine will be shattered in the crossfire. My only hope is that someone will plan and instigate a military coup in Kiev before this gets way out of hand.
Good grief. What has basement dweller signed now?

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gee, couldn't have anything to do with this....right?

Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar

February 13, 2021

In a statement about the news, Mr. Putin said his country is finally free from the “icy grip” of the Rothschild banking cartel and New World Order cabal.

Two years previous, President Putin prohibited Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cabal from operating in Russian territory “under any circumstances.” Now, following his current election success, Putin has vowed to continue “unburdening” Russia’s economy from the dangerous monopoly of the US dollar in order to guarantee Russian sovereignty in an increasingly globalized world. Vladimir Putin said that stating “total independence” from the worldwide banking cartel and Rothschild global money providing organizations would be the “biggest gift” he could provide to future generations. Putin says he’s freed Russia from dependence on the US Dollar ... “They said we could not do it, they said we would be destroyed,” ...

iu

“Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles. Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin likewise spoke at the occasion and applauded Putin’s accomplishment in driving the Rothschilds out of the country. ”Putin declares Russia to be finally free from the ‘icy grip’ of Lord Jacob Rothschild By making the last payment on all the former Soviet republics debts to the world’s central banks– making Russia the first nation to set itself totally free from the oppressive grip of the New World Order’s banking system– Putin has actually made sure future generations of Russians will not live in financial obligation slavery to the globalist cabal. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank have been major players in the global financial landscape ever considering that their creation in 1944. These international banking organizations, which are independently controlled by the infamous Rothschild banking family ...

iu

Russia was the first country to grow wise to the ploy. They have actually worked extremely hard to gain monetary self-reliance and have subsequently finished the process of kicking the Rothschild-managed banks from their nation. Early in his presidency Putin made a priority of unifying Russia socially, spiritually, and financially. He ordered the arrest of the Rothschild backed oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky who had actually made Rothschild, Henry Kissinger and Arthur Hartman directors of the Open Russia Foundation. Last year Putin advised his cabinet that he was handling the Rothschilds and globalist banksters by “grabbing them by the scruff of the neck and kicking them out Russia’s back door." “They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they desire.“If we do not challenge them there will be other problems. We will not be bullied by them.”

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

February 13, 2021

In a statement about the news, Mr. Putin said his country is finally free from the “icy grip” of the Rothschild banking cartel and New World Order cabal.

Two years previous, President Putin prohibited Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cabal from operating in Russian territory “under any circumstances.” Now, following his current election success, Putin has vowed to continue “unburdening” Russia’s economy from the dangerous monopoly of the US dollar in order to guarantee Russian sovereignty in an increasingly globalized world. Vladimir Putin said that stating “total independence” from the worldwide banking cartel and Rothschild global money providing organizations would be the “biggest gift” he could provide to future generations. Putin says he’s freed Russia from dependence on the US Dollar ... “They said we could not do it, they said we would be destroyed,” ...

iu

“Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles. Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin likewise spoke at the occasion and applauded Putin’s accomplishment in driving the Rothschilds out of the country. ”Putin declares Russia to be finally free from the ‘icy grip’ of Lord Jacob Rothschild By making the last payment on all the former Soviet republics debts to the world’s central banks– making Russia the first nation to set itself totally free from the oppressive grip of the New World Order’s banking system– Putin has actually made sure future generations of Russians will not live in financial obligation slavery to the globalist cabal. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank have been major players in the global financial landscape ever considering that their creation in 1944. These international banking organizations, which are independently controlled by the infamous Rothschild banking family ...

iu

Russia was the first country to grow wise to the ploy. They have actually worked extremely hard to gain monetary self-reliance and have subsequently finished the process of kicking the Rothschild-managed banks from their nation. Early in his presidency Putin made a priority of unifying Russia socially, spiritually, and financially. He ordered the arrest of the Rothschild backed oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky who had actually made Rothschild, Henry Kissinger and Arthur Hartman directors of the Open Russia Foundation. Last year Putin advised his cabinet that he was handling the Rothschilds and globalist banksters by “grabbing them by the scruff of the neck and kicking them out Russia’s back door." “They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they desire.“If we do not challenge them there will be other problems. We will not be bullied by them.”
Too bad we have never had a POTUS with balls like this guy. I thought we had one but he left the building and left us all hanging so now we're stuck back in the same old political circus we've always been in (supposedly) led by and old man with dementia and a cheap whore who slept her way into town, had the support of less than 2% of her voting party in the primaries and was forced to leave the race. Yet this cheap whore was installed in DC as the fake VP and won't go away!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We'll never get the truth from the MSM... anyone speak Russian?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
it is a bizzarro world where Russia is becoming what we hope America was and America is turning into what we feared Russia was

That seems perfectly natural to me.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

February 13, 2021

iu

iu

I don't know. There isn't much concrete in the vid, just seems mostly speculations. I did note the Kissinger quote:
"He who controls the oil controls the country
He who controls the food controls the people"
I think this is more about energy than currency. US thinks if they can take out NS2 they can control both EU and Russia's access to markets. There's China of course, but China just signed a half trillion $ energy deal with Iran despite sanctions. China has sourced their food imports elsewhere than the US (though they do offer a token purchase to appease existing agreement), mainly Brazil but Russia as well.
May be worth noting too, that with the US$ entering high inflation territory, other currencies may be more attractive to CBs.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
In Russian the word for "machine" is "machine" {машина}. <-- That's all I know, pajalsta.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Too bad we have never had a POTUS with balls like this guy. I thought we had one but he left the building and left us all hanging so now we're stuck back in the same old political circus we've always been in (supposedly) led by and old man with dementia and a cheap whore who slept her way into town, had the support of less than 2% of her voting party in the primaries and was forced to leave the race yet was installed in DC as the fake VP and won't go away!

He was driven out by the cabal. A US president does not have enough power to unilaterally stop the globalists, he needs allies in congress and SCOTUS to make it happen. The number of people in congress that backed him can be counted on one hand. SCOTUS? Traitors. Even if he assumed dictatorial powers, he would not be able to execute on his plans, given the number of enemies in his own executive branch.

He was under attack by ankle biters on all sides before he was even inaugurated. He couldn't even get his message across most of the mainstream news outlets. It's pretty bad when MSM cuts off a president in mid speech in order to overlay their own editorial in opposition to his message.

Trump's mistake was not cleaning house in the DOJ, FBI and other intel agencies on Day 1. He assumed he could work with them, not realizing that they were infested from top to bottom with swamp creatures. I'm not even sure this would have mattered, given that the election was stolen. Could he have stopped individual states from allowing mail in ballots? I'm not sure.

We've got a lot of work to do to reclaim our country. That said, I think what is happening now must be allowed to continue, until enough people can be shaken awake to see through the bullshit and lies of the MSM. When Trump left office, things were pretty stable and the economy was looking good. It's unraveling pretty quickly, now that the office of POTUS is essentially vacant. It's going to fall apart on their watch and they can't blame Trump, because they've made this happen. Let's see how the Trump-haters in border states like having their cities and towns overrun with animale. It's sad it has to come to this, but maybe some people need to have a gun stuck in their faces to see reality.

PS, Walt, I think машина means "car" in Ruski.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just came across an interesting article.

US imports record volumes of Russian oil despite growing political tensions

It got me wondering if the US's aim isn't to be the middleman in any energy sales between Russia and the lucrative EU market. They buy the lng from Russia and sell it to Europe. Sort of like the US health care system, where the insurers neither provide nor need care, they simply collect buckets of money in the middle of the transaction. But I have a very active imagination.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just came across an interesting article.

US imports record volumes of Russian oil despite growing political tensions

It got me wondering if the US's aim isn't to be the middleman in any energy sales between Russia and the lucrative EU market. They buy the lng from Russia and sell it to Europe. Sort of like the US health care system, where the insurers neither provide nor need care, they simply collect buckets of money in the middle of the transaction. But I have a very active imagination.
If you hadn't started this thread, I doubt I'd hear anything about the issues. Where's a good source of info about the dealings of the EU and Russia? Any you would consider trustworthy?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you hadn't started this thread, I doubt I'd hear anything about the issues. Where's a good source of info about the dealings of the EU and Russia? Any you would consider trustworthy?

I trust this site https://www.globalresearch.ca/ along the lines of Janes but less complicated.
On this issue
You decide.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Too bad we have never had a POTUS with balls like this guy. I thought we had one but he left the building and left us all hanging so now we're stuck back in the same old political circus we've always been in (supposedly) led by and old man with dementia and a cheap whore who slept her way into town, had the support of less than 2% of her voting party in the primaries and was forced to leave the race yet was installed in DC as the fake VP and won't go away!
Such an up-lifting comment, sarc, BUT it is TRUE !!! :2 thumbs up::green tea:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2 US Warships To Enter Black Sea
Turkey's foreign ministry on Friday confirmed that it's granted permission for US warships to use the Bosporus and Dardanelles straits to enter the Black Sea at a moment tensions with Russia over Ukraine are spiraling higher with tit-for-tat threats. Given it revealed the initial notification was two weeks ago, a pair of American warships are expected imminently to enter the Black Sea.

This is escalating.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Our tax dollars at work, Biden style...

Wonder how much his kickbacks will be this time around...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

February 13, 2021

iu

iu

How come we can't get our prez to do that? I thought Trump was working on this before the election was stolen and Trump was removed

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
In Russian the word for "machine" is "machine" {машина}. <-- That's all I know, pajalsta.

It`s "машина" in both Ukrainian and Russian .......

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No, I don't think so.

It certainly has to do with the millions of dollars paid to Xiden's useless druggie scion.

And Xiden's late-stage Alzheimer's. Unable to fathom the consequences for being manipulated like a puppet by both the Moar War Deep Staters and foreign agents.

I think this is the opening stages of World War Last.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
He was driven out by the cabal. A US president does not have enough power to unilaterally stop the globalists, he needs allies in congress and SCOTUS to make it happen. The number of people in congress that backed him can be counted on one hand. SCOTUS? Traitors. Even if he assumed dictatorial powers, he would not be able to execute on his plans, given the number of enemies in his own executive branch.

He was under attack by ankle biters on all sides before he was even inaugurated. He couldn't even get his message across most of the mainstream news outlets. It's pretty bad when MSM cuts off a president in mid speech in order to overlay their own editorial in opposition to his message.

Trump's mistake was not cleaning house in the DOJ, FBI and other intel agencies on Day 1. He assumed he could work with them, not realizing that they were infested from top to bottom with swamp creatures. I'm not even sure this would have mattered, given that the election was stolen. Could he have stopped individual states from allowing mail in ballots? I'm not sure.

We've got a lot of work to do to reclaim our country. That said, I think what is happening now must be allowed to continue, until enough people can be shaken awake to see through the bullshit and lies of the MSM. When Trump left office, things were pretty stable and the economy was looking good. It's unraveling pretty quickly, now that the office of POTUS is essentially vacant. It's going to fall apart on their watch and they can't blame Trump, because they've made this happen. Let's see how the Trump-haters in border states like having their cities and towns overrun with animale. It's sad it has to come to this, but maybe some people need to have a gun stuck in their faces to see reality.

PS, Walt, I think машина means "car" in Ruski
It means "machine" I should know . I read and write both languages although after all these years my knowledge and understanding of spoken Russian is almost nil.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
2 US Warships To Enter Black Sea
Turkey's foreign ministry on Friday confirmed that it's granted permission for US warships to use the Bosporus and Dardanelles straits to enter the Black Sea at a moment tensions with Russia over Ukraine are spiraling higher with tit-for-tat threats. Given it revealed the initial notification was two weeks ago, a pair of American warships are expected imminently to enter the Black Sea.

This is escalating.

yes it is and Vladdy Daddy ain’t gonna take it sitting down

“A price will be paid.”

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
where i'm at, i might be able to see one of those ICBM's land

:summer:

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
And China CCP sits watching and clapping as the potential threat of a US-Russia alliance goes up in smoke

If Russia moves in on Ukraine I wouldn't be a bit surprised if China makes it's move on Taiwan at the same time.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If Russia moves in on Ukraine I wouldn't be a bit surprised if China makes it's move on Taiwan at the same time.
That's how it usually happens. Mussolini and Hitler moved in concert, even though they despised each other; and Tojo saw his chances and wanted to be part of the action.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Biden has declared a 'national emergency' to deal with Russian aggression.

....snip " I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat "....snip

from the EO itself.
You sure don't see this being sprayed all over the news.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Executive Order on Blocking Property with Respect to Specified Harmful Foreign Activities of the Government of the Russian Federation.

The phrasing of the EO is pretty arbitrary.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

US and Russia Won’t Have Ambassadors in Each Other’s Capitals as Tensions Simmer

US Ambassador to Russia John Sullivan announced on Tuesday that he is returning to Washington for “consultations.” His announcement came after Russia’s foreign minister suggested Sullivan return to the US for the time being in response to new US sanctions against Moscow and the White House’s decision to expel 10 Russian diplomats.

Last month, Russia recalled its ambassador to the US after President Biden agreed in an interview that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a “killer” who has “no soul.”