• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Help.........I Can't Get My Crypto (Reward Offered)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bitcoin Passes $6K REWARD OFFERED IN BTC For Help Recovering Mine!
Junius Maltby

Published on Oct 29, 2017
ADDRESS GOAL: 189oA75Fma4jNAkcDetQX6YQpsBDktH9Wm
Welcome to the Junius Maltby Channel. BTC passed $6K and yes I had some - a tiny amount. Today I played around and now I am seeking the help of this community in transferring the lost BTC. I cannot get to it and I know it is secure in Bitaddress. Any help is appreciate! Yes - I am exposing this small fraction of coin to theft. Well - if you do steal it, I hope you needed it more than I. If you can help transfer it, help yourself to $10 bucks worth?
ADDRESS GOAL: 189oA75Fma4jNAkcDetQX6YQpsBDktH9Wm
BCC Address: 1B12a2S9nmmdaWYkrTeZEzyeaXGsqzd2aR

Bitaddress: 1JkPsq9vGpbs1hxkNtRBW6Yp8nnx8Gvrx
KEY: deleted coin already stolen
Trying to move it to here:
189oA75Fma4jNAkcDetQX6YQpsBDktH9Wm

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Faith In Humanity A Crypto Hero Trydar Durakhar
Junius Maltby

Published on Oct 29, 2017
Faith in Humanity is strong after subscriber Trydar Durakhar swooped in and somehow was able to unlock some BTC I had sitting in a Bitaddress I never planned to use and he transferred them into a new wallet I have that is easier to trade and use crypto in. Thank you Trydar! Thanks for helping the Junius Maltby Channel! Fight the central banks, fight the power, stack metals, avoid fiat currency and debt!