• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hero "defendant" kicks even MORE judicial butt... Hilarious tactics XD

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Interesting...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Listened again but in the hour long and 54 minute versions which was Moe cohesive for me. And, it occurred to me that the state assumed jurisdiction at this hearing. By assuming jurisdiction and entering a plea the state in at
That time did enter hearsay testimony.

Here is it in a nut shell. With no jurisdiction proven as it has been challenged on cause of proof then essentially the guy cannot enter a plea because a plea purports jurisdiction. Without jurisdiction what the judge and prosecutor and the STATE are engaging in is "barroty(?)"

This would be like the NBA drawing charges against little old me for breach of contract when I have no contract which is ludicrous for them to do so and even more so for me to respond to in the affirmative.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Great stuff, GH. But our hero, unless he just really likes being railroaded by an intrenched commercial entity disguising itself as your government court system (pfttttt), hopefully will learn they depend upon his consent to even drag him into their ship for raping...

Last edited: