• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HERR MUELLER'S Report is in the hands of the U.S Attorney General Wm BARR

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"BREAKING: Less than an hour ago, Special Counsel Robert Mueller finished and submitted his investigation report to Attorney General William Barr. With nearly 70% of Americans wanting the Mueller report released to the public, Darin is asking for your voice now to send a loud and clear message to the Justice Department that this historic report should be made available to all Americans".

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Hmmm... on a Friday night? Can anyone say "document dump"? Question is... who is trying to bury this in the news cycles?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Watch out for "False Flag" Ops, hide under the bed even....

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That has been in the JOKE thread at least two days now. Jus' Sayin'

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
To whom did Mueller submit this report?
Second line in the first post... Wm ( William) Barr, (United States) Attorney General :bang head:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
FAKE News (ABC) adds its Two clad cents:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Gotta give the talking heads and pundits something to talk about over the weekend. Maybe the timing is a distraction from the stock market plunge today.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Is this report something that Barr has to act on or can he toss it into the fire?

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hmmm... on a Friday night? Can anyone say "document dump"? Question is... who is trying to bury this in the news cycles?
Democraps and deep state burying it so by the Monday news cycle ramps up they will have less egg on their face. Millions of taxpayer $ and .gov resources wasted for 2 years "investigating" and generating probably a 1000 page report to conclude no collusion. If the Clintoons received merely 1% of the same scrutiny, they'd have been in prison years ago.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Special Counsel Official: “No Further Indictments”, “No Sealed Indictments”, The Mueller Probe is “Done”…
Posted on March 22, 2019by sundance

With the Mueller Report completed; and with massive ‘splodey heads (beyond election night level) happening throughout leftist punditry and political analysts; there has been some last-gasp desperate clinging-to-hope speculation of looming “sealed indictments” that might exist in DC.

Unfortunately, Laura Jarrett (daughter of Valerie Jarrett) delivered the bad news to her colleagues on CNN. After she spoke directly with a DOJ Official, and asked them if there was any possibility of sealed indictments existing/remaining.

Alas, the answer was: “no, it’s over; everything is over; it’s done.WATCH:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This cnn crowd is about to burst into tears. Wolf blitzer is stammering and trying to pick fragments of crack out of the carpet to stick in his pipe.
TDS on steroids. Even the leftist female is laughing at him.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He's use to that ya know. Gerbils and everything else ( Ass-salt with a dead weapon) ya know.
:bombs 8::rage 1:shit happens::winks2:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump already came out breathing fire on everybody because he will be vindicated. What a waste of time and resources. The media is also complicit. when do we start investigating the democrats?
If he's going to play his hand he had better start thinking about doing it soon. You strike for the jugular while the enemy is down. The last thing he should do is let them regroup yet again. Hit them now and hit them hard and let the chips fall where they may!

This should prove to be interesting:

1553317848287.png

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He Lost. :rotf:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Special Counsel Official: “No Further Indictments”, “No Sealed Indictments”, The Mueller Probe is “Done”…
Posted on March 22, 2019by sundance

With the Mueller Report completed; and with massive ‘splodey heads (beyond election night level) happening throughout leftist punditry and political analysts; there has been some last-gasp desperate clinging-to-hope speculation of looming “sealed indictments” that might exist in DC.

Unfortunately, Laura Jarrett (daughter of Valerie Jarrett) delivered the bad news to her colleagues on CNN. After she spoke directly with a DOJ Official, and asked them if there was any possibility of sealed indictments existing/remaining.

Alas, the answer was: “no, it’s over; everything is over; it’s done.WATCH:

dead horse.png

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why we love Trump! Blast from the past..........................

I have never seen this video before. Its priceless...

Looks Wolf directly in the eye...pauses a full second...and then delivers the kill shot. That was truly masterful...

I would give 100 likes if it let me...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I noticed that its Valerie Jarrett's daughter that talked to the AGs office and got the confirmation that its done.

Think about that for a minute...

How powerful the media is. How powerful VJ is (Obama's closest aide...hell - they LIVE together). How connected they are...

And they are putting that "street cred" into VJ's daughter - whose reporting will be 100% accepted without question...

This is the swamp exposed in a way I had never imagined...

May Jesus come quickly...our days are surely numbered...the EVIL is so deeply entrenched...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What happened to the 'thousands, 10's of thousands of sealed indictments' generated from this investigation?

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump already came out breathing fire on everybody because he will be vindicated. What a waste of time and resources. The media is also complicit. when do we start investigating the democrats?
Sedition, Treason, Slander. The punishment should be harsh and swift. A person duly elected cannot be put through the barrage of BS Trump has been put through or only those approved by the "Deep State" and media will run for office and be elected. It will be a one party system like the Soviet Union and their so-called "elections". Honestly, how many besides Trump would have been able to handle what has been thrown at him? This has been a disgrace to the country and all of its founding ideals. Hanging by rope is too good for these people. Heads on a pikes lining the streets of DC seems more appropriate.

Last edited:

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
What happened to the 'thousands, 10's of thousands of sealed indictments' generated from this investigation?
Who started that rumor?

Yeah, I thought so, mister disinfo if I recall.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"What sealed indictments" ??

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The only reason this got press was Trump kept running his mouth, no Trump and most of us would not have heard of this, so why did Trump distract you, and what did he slip by you? Thanks for playing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That's the first thing that struck me. No more indictments doesn't means there aren't existing sealed ones lurking out there ready to be unsealed when the time is right! That said, there sure seems to be lots of joy coming from Mudville this moring:

1553347751330.png

Last edited:

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Unless this report is made public in its it entirety, there's still dirty shit going on!!!!

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No collusion but it was a ratings gold mine for both CNN, FOX and numerous other social media entities. The ladies on The View as well as Sean Hannity thank you for tuning in .....now get back to work plebs.
And it was a windfall of biblical proportions to the $500 an hour lawyers on Mueller's staff.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I certainly hope this all goes down like you folks think it will.
1553348250563.png

I'll break down and step into the light on the day the first high profile arrest is made. Until then all this dancing around and media pissing their panties is still just a dog and pony show. It could be this is the beginning of the end for the MSM and the traitors in DC but I'll not drink that Kool Aid just yet!

I know, I'm tough, but I'm fair! :oriental:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And it was a windfall of biblical proportions to the $500 an hour lawyers on Mueller's staff.
Who would you guess paid for it? Those who pay taxes to the Feds every year, that's who!