• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hey Fatrat...ya better keep your head on a swivel...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, I don't know man! These maroons get more insane every day

Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Black Looters Murder seems to have strange ideas manifested as odd choices of physiological processes, "eat the rich", "F the police". Not sure what group they are hoping to appeal to. Wait, I know it almost sounds like Pizzagate folks.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Always be aware of your surroundings.

There have been may gatherings of the latest grass roots organization in our quiet little county. Except for the speakers, the crowd's are white. Lots of young adults or pre-adults. See many signs in front yards. Now that Main Street is open, I enjoyed doing some shopping in a second hand store today. Most buildings down in the center of town have businesses on first floor with apartments on the upper floors. Noticed 2 signs in 2 windows next to each other. One was Justice for George Floyd. The other was Black Lives Matter. I'd be surprised if we have any people that live in town that are black but on the street below those signs, there were a few out there mingling in the crowd. They don't let me out much so I am not sure what the action is.

One strange thing I noticed the past two days is a girl set up near the entrance of a convenience store with a pile of lose bills and some change laying on a jacket that's sprawled in front of her and her dog. She strums 2 chords on a small guitar and sings something. I didn't stop to listen. Doubt she's passing through.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
They will die by the hundreds if they try that in Florida...They will be marching past rednecks cradling shotguns and rifles.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
notice none of the armed white people tried to assault the BLM people...whereas there are a lot of videos showing the opposite; BLM assaulting unarmed people with whom they don't agree.
What else would ya expect from a buncha worthless marxists?
They have no intention of treating others how they want to be treated.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How about Burning Looters Murder?

Apparently only 17% of BLM consists of black people; mostly white skinned Marxists.

They have to pay black people to show up to their "events."

Black Looters Murder seems to have strange ideas manifested as odd choices of physiological processes, "eat the rich", "F the police". Not sure what group they are hoping to appeal to. Wait, I know it almost sounds like Pizzagate folks.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
One of the many things I enjoy about Florida is it is a class III state, I know some of the old guys collect full auto weapons around me and there are even cannon clubs in Florida...http://loyalistarms.freeservers.com/cannons.htm Not sure where these guys are...

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all this online dick swinging about 'doing something about this'. Yet, every morning I wake up and read about lawlessness by citizens that's ignored and/or encouraged by mayors and governors. So where is all this silent majority and why are they silent?
Face it, we're a bunch of pushover pansies. Even Trump is a lot of bravado and little action.
If this election goes to Biden, it really is over. We say that with every election but this time its authentic. And if Trump wins it only delays the inevitable. Leftists have taken over nearly every institution and they are coming after the few they haven't such as police forces. They dont aim to eliminate the authority of law enforcement but to replace it. Here is our future.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Every demonstration or rioting or monument tear down video I've seen has been HEAVILY populated by young white women.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
black_400.gif

"I posted a black square, why isn't the world changing?"

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
One of the many things I enjoy about Florida is it is a class III state, I know some of the old guys collect full auto weapons around me and there are even cannon clubs in Florida...http://loyalistarms.freeservers.com/cannons.htm Not sure where these guys are...
Class III weapons are cool and all but I prefer one shot-one kill weapons, much cheaper to buy and feed. I prefer my constitutional carry state to any other