• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hoarder banned?!?

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
By Who? And... WHY?
A member since 2004... Gone without a trace review his last posts nothing inflamatory! WHY AND WHO DID THIS?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:signs1:

Pure speculation on my part... I'm guessing he said some stupid shit to Scorpio or other staff in private.

It's kinda hard to get banned here, I'm sure there was good reason.

And others were banned too right about the same time...Charlie Prime and soupbone.

Shame really, I very much enjoyed their input.

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Hmmm halo jp don shlloda remain untouched.... Night of the long knives again?? No speculation please i need reasons

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
So, AGAIN only anti zogs banned? I wonder oh i wonder who could be behind it all....

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Can you provide some more details? Like when was he banned

I don't know much about this forum, like I did at GIM1 simply because I've not been much involved since GIM1 bit the dust (BTW, I lost over 5000 posts there and what's worse, huge amounts of great info in threads from numerous members were lost there).

For Hoarder, I seem to remember he was a member at GIM1 also. I think he may have been banned there a few times also. Maybe we can claim "double jeopardy" for him? Is there an appeals process here at this freedom forum? Some of the other freedom forums have that I think.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
WTF is "zog"? (For the less hip here...)
Beats me but, I usually try and keep my nose out of these things. Someone said that it seems pretty tough to get banned here. That's a tribute to Scorp and the rest of the staff. Members can pretty much feel free to express their unfiltered opinions here but, just like anything else...there are limits and there's usually someone out there that feels like testing those limits.

We now take you back to your regularly scheduled program!

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Zog = zionist stooge
This gets worse lulz also banned he was one of the great ones from gim 1.....
Hoarder was never banned from any forum EVER! he was the only one who escaped night of the long knives... Magnes and the rest of us were banned

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Andrea doria Old herb lady magnes book Hoarder Wildcard Canadian guerilla Eldorado Fred Patcolo And a few others whos names escape me were all banned except hoarder on noght of the long knives ALL- 100% of the pro zionist faction remained untouched even with DOCUMENTED multiple sock puppets! I hope this is not a repeat... But look at the percentages and make your own conclusion

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Here's the thing. You are a guest here like everyone else. No one owes you and explanation or has to tell you shit. If don't like it then you know where the door is.
Yep, makes perfect sense to me. And thank you for your insightful reminder. Probably just another reason why the so-called "freedom forums" always fail to do anything much beyond entertain. We're all simply "guests" inside the matrix, but we enjoy it. You did enjoy posting that, right? It's nice living inside the matrix isn't it?

Toward the final months, GIM1 started to get outside the matrix. Truth started to prevail over there. Things that were hidden started coming into the light. Let's not let any of that happen here, because if it does, well, we've seen the end of that movie already.

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Some of us were PAYING "guests" @- hole and your still green here u have not a clue about what or who i am talking about

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Some of us were PAYING "guests" @- hole and your still green here u have not a clue about what or who i am talking about
Not sure who you're directing that post at. But if it's me you're calling an "@- hole" then, uhm, well, sure,... mine still working, thank God. So I guess thanks are in order. In terms of "what or who i am talking about" we're all ears. If I'm too green here, then please, by all means, bring us up to speed.

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
So this gets shelved away from the public by a mystery man who hides behind a mod title... Just answer who and why only certain persuasions got banned And ill delete it
What are you hiding? Why dont uou put this in the general section ? After all you have nothing to hide right??

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Truth does not fear inquirey
Truth does not fear inquirey
Why all the dodge bob weave? I LOOKED at his posts he didnt do jack!
Unless thats hidden too....

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Hoarder was a member here since 2004... Longer than most of the mods here ! Pro zogs never EVER beat him one time in a debate, so they curry favor with weak minded mods to ban him for imagined reasons! If there was a shred of honor left here this would not have been relegated to a dark corner... And, ALOT of others ALL-100% of them anti zog were also banned! NONE of the pro zionists were banned...
This is NOT scorp not his mo at all

Andrea doria Old herb lady magnes book Hoarder Wildcard Canadian guerilla Eldorado Fred Patcolo And a few others whos names escape me were all banned except hoarder on noght of the long knives ALL- 100% of the pro zionist faction remained untouched even with DOCUMENTED multiple sock puppets! I hope this is not a repeat... But look at the percentages and make your own conclusion

Last edited by a moderator: