• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HOLY HELL!! GUY FINDS GOLD BARS IN FUEL TANK OF IRAQI TANK

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
http://www.coinworld.com/news/preci...utm_source=Lyris&utm_campaign=PreciousMetals#

Was there any way to get away with liquidating the gold bars in Great Britain?
The genius that gave them away had a full machine shop, and certainly access to a cutting torch, and almost everything else he could possibly need. He could have taken a few weeks of vacation and carefully cut the bars up into small pieces that weighed in at 3-5 Troy ounces, and then found a gold dealer to sell them to at spot price.

Gradually, over several years... and just make that gold disappear.

It's like the saddle ridge folks... FUCKING IDIOTS.

send them to NGC, sell the, off here and there, and don't talk. How fucking dumb can people be, it's like they want the govt to have everything they own.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Was there any way to get away with liquidating the gold bars in Great Britain?
If you have the will, you will find a way !
I really can't imagine anyone being that fucking stupid !!!

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This kind of reminds me of the "Gold Train" in Poland. I had forgotten about it when I went there, but relatives asked me about it - what I thought. The supposed site is in the state I visited. My guess was it was real and the government was behind the "it is not there". They all agreed, with the added point that the government did the clamp down on the news of the gold train as they felt the Jews would sue to get the gold. Sounded right to me.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Don't some of the larger pawn shops have metal melters, cover the evidence before the cops arrive? "Like it never even happened" lol.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Don't some of the larger pawn shops have metal melters, cover the evidence before the cops arrive? "Like it never even happened" lol.
It would have been beyond easy for the guy to melt and pour 5 oz bars, and then sell them off like that, maybe once or twice a month discreetly.

This story makes my head hurt.