• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How and Why YOU Have the RIGHT to Travel Without a License: How to Do IT

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah Jacquie, excellent discussion, and a glimpse into the twilight zone. She's so clear, she's a Robert Heinlein type, and when you're right, you're right despite all the genuflections of the great majority of us with vested interest in the system, you know, titles, bonds, licenses, income, fiat currency...

And consent as she stated, is a critical factor. and don't forget the utility of the verified complaint...

otherwise

P1040265.JPG

P1040268.JPG

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Comments:

Casmige1 week ago (edited)
I did this for years in the 90s it doesn't fucking work. it didn't work then and it certainly won't work now almost 20 years later. You're expecting police and the court system to be a law-abiding and they're not!. They don't give a flip about your personal belief or anything about UCC or anything about admiralty law or nothing, ....and you guys just don't get it because you expect them to see things from your stance and viewpoint and they're not going to have it, I guarantee you. You could bring Wheel-Barrows Full of the law and of citations and of all kinds of stuff and consequence and they don't care about it and the problem is you guys think that it's right and it may well be right but they're not going to recognise right because you're dealing with idiots and psychopaths. Go listen to Mark Passio's treatise titled "order followers are not human beings" and how the police and police departments are the worst offenders of natural law because they're low IQ ....smh

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Comments:

Casmige1 week ago (edited)
I did this for years in the 90s it doesn't fucking work. it didn't work then and it certainly won't work now almost 20 years later. You're expecting police and the court system to be a law-abiding and they're not!. They don't give a flip about your personal belief or anything about UCC or anything about admiralty law or nothing, ....and you guys just don't get it because you expect them to see things from your stance and viewpoint and they're not going to have it, I guarantee you. You could bring Wheel-Barrows Full of the law and of citations and of all kinds of stuff and consequence and they don't care about it and the problem is you guys think that it's right and it may well be right but they're not going to recognise right because you're dealing with idiots and psychopaths. Go listen to Mark Passio's treatise titled "order followers are not human beings" and how the police and police departments are the worst offenders of natural law because they're low IQ ....smh
They're Lieyers