• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How to boycott the communists effectively... Any other tips?

This problem is a bit overwhelming to me. There is no small number of companies that bow to communist China or the BLM movement. I hate supporting these entities in any way so I'm trying to figure out how to shift my spending away from them.

In general I think the key is to stick to small businesses and avoid "Made in China".

Here are some of the things that my family does. I'd love to hear some feedback/advise.

#1. We don't watch anything Hollywood produces anymore. It is all agenda driven garbage. Haven't been to the theatre in since "The Big Lie".

#2. I buy most things used or at a small business.

#3. I use 'DuckDuckGo' over Google.

#4. I don't eat out unless the restaurant is owned locally.

#5. We frequent farmers markets.

Then I try and negotiate payment in gold because of course I do.

What other tips do you guys got?

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This problem is a bit overwhelming to me. There is no small number of companies that bow to communist China or the BLM movement. I hate supporting these entities in any way so I'm trying to figure out how to shift my spending away from them.

In general I think the key is to stick to small businesses and avoid "Made in China".

Here are some of the things that my family does. I'd love to hear some feedback/advise.

#1. We don't watch anything Hollywood produces anymore. It is all agenda driven garbage. Haven't been to the theatre in since "The Big Lie".

Since we all use the internet to buy things try using these sites more than Amazon. In fact Amazon is a huge enemy.
offerup
classifiedads.com
craigslist
ebay
Amazon last

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
In fact Amazon is a huge enemy.
X2 on that. I'm at the point where if I can get the same thing for 10% more somewhere else, it's an automatic easy decision. After 10% more it becomes a tougher decision. It's really hard to resist Amazon, just click, click, click and all your stuff shows up at your door.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
One word, NeverBuyaSportingeventTicketEverAgain, enough said.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Unfortunately if its 10% more they might be buying it from amazon and then reselling it to you so you pay 10% more to help them keep right on chugging unknowingly.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I prefer Ebay over amazon. And yes they are probably using any profits to engage in demonic anal sex ceremonies. Butt Luv Matters.
Seriously, where to turn? We are surrounded. I bought stock in Alaskan Airlines because they were a successful Christian owned company. Then they tweet BLM crap. And yes I know they were probably under threats and pressure. That's no excuse. Stand up for your beliefs and go down with the ship. Dont sell your everlasting soul just to be able to play the guitar.

I do want to reiterate something I mentioned on another thread. Duckduckgo was mentioned and that's my search engine. However do not be under the illusion that you arent being 100 percent tracked. Everything you do online is tied to you, included GIM.
We are full on 1984.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I prefer Ebay over amazon. And yes they are probably using any profits to engage in demonic anal sex ceremonies. Butt Luv Matters.
Seriously, where to turn? We are surrounded. I bought stock in Alaskan Airlines because they were a successful Christian owned company. Then they tweet BLM crap. And yes I know they were probably under threats and pressure. That's no excuse. Stand up for your beliefs and go down with the ship. Dont sell your everlasting soul just to be able to play the guitar.

I do want to reiterate something I mentioned on another thread. Duckduckgo was mentioned and that's my search engine. However do not be under the illusion that you arent being 100 percent tracked. Everything you do online is tied to you, included GIM.
We are full on 1984.
well said. I was all in for chick filet because they were at lease pro Jesu, then the ceo decided to wash black feet to assuage his white guilt

chieftain

Silver Miner
We are full on 1984.
You'd be surprised how effective a VPN actually is at masking one's presence online.

I have used Linux of one flavor or another for at least fiftteen years, currently it is Mint and I have not missed the MS computer overlords since.

It may be old but I use Startpage for my search engine. I like the fact it doesn't keep a history once it is closed.

Will be setting up a VPN this week. Have been looking for the best bang for the FRN, and for the best, if not unable to get total security, the best available.

I have been wondering, as I am not all that bright, if there was some way to mask all signatures ie cpu serial number or spoofer that will provide a false number. I buy computers used or new with cash and wipe the hard drives followed with an install of Linux. False names, locations and so on at install. Sigh! couple other thoughts just occurred to me.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

We are full on 1984.
I had the internet guy out here not long ago. He put in a new modem(You have to use their modems and cant buy and install one yourself). The line going from my computer goes directly back to the ISP mainframe.. I'm on DSL. I guess if your on some other system you can possibly mask your whereabouts but that isn't possible for me.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

notice no mention of the sport ball leagues -- the ones that contain the leaders of those that are killing attacking burning looting. example -- the president of african america is lebron james. he outranks all others. he's incited that demo into seething chimpouts that are piling up dead bodies at a historic pace.

NBA and NFL are leading the charge. NCAA football/basketball right behind. boycott that shit and mock/belittle any brain dead maroon that gives them any ratings or purchases

nike is right there with them -- massive ad campaigns to incite the most violent illiterate demo into attacking/killing our countrymen

chieftain

Silver Miner
I have used Linux of one flavor or another for at least fiftteen years, currently it is Mint and I have not missed the MS computer overlords since.

It may be old but I use Startpage for my search engine. I like the fact it doesn't keep a history once it is closed.

Will be setting up a VPN this week. Have been looking for the best bang for the FRN, and for the best, if not unable to get total security, the best available.

I have been wondering, as I am not all that bright, if there was some way to mask all signatures ie cpu serial number or spoofer that will provide a false number. I buy computers used or new with cash and wipe the hard drives followed with an install of Linux. False names, locations and so on at install. Sigh! couple other thoughts just occurred to me.
There is no real need to spoof the GUID if you're paying cash for your PC's.
My standard install image for Winblows creates a user called "User" with all of the Windows 10 fuckery disabled; sadly most of the time Linux won't cut it for various reasons.

To who?
I am not going to act like I know this for sure but I am of the opinion that every packet is tracked.
Packet tracking ends at the exit point of the VPN connection.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I only use the Zon for stuff I can’t get locally. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of stuff I can’t get locally. I suppose I could do with less stuff, though. I use eBay to sell stuff that requires a big potential buyer base. Collectibles and so on. And to buy collectible stuff that’s hard to find. There again, I could get by with less stuff. I do not watch sports, so I wouldn’t miss it, anyway. As far as new movies are concerned, it’s virtually all junk, anymore and tv is 100% garbage, so there’s nothing to miss there. I guess the key is to just get smaller and to want/need less.

Oh and one more thing that’s important to me and to some others, but won’t be to everyone. I pray hard and often to God against the NWO crowd and all communists for their complete confusion, financial impoverishment and destruction. And I pray for the safety and well being for all those of us who oppose the great enemy and his followers.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Packet tracking ends at the exit point of the VPN connection.
How does one verify the integrity of the vpn service?

If I really wanted to know what people are doing, first thing I'd do is set up a buncha vpn services all around the World. Sell the service for cheap and then watch what everyone does when they think no one is looking.

chieftain

Silver Miner
How does one verify the integrity of the vpn service?

If I really wanted to know what people are doing, first thing I'd do is set up a buncha vpn services all around the World. Sell the service for cheap and then watch what everyone does when they think no one is looking.
Because the encryption used to secure the VPN connection makes it very difficult for the provider to snoop. They would have to expend serious resources to ascertain what a user is doing. For complete anonymity, routing traffic through the tor network is the way to go.

VPN + tor network = as good as it gets right now.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Because the encryption used to secure the VPN connection makes it very difficult for the provider to snoop.
I wasn't asking about the provider, but rather the vpn itself. How can one know for sure, that it's safe? Yea, they encrypt your data so your isp can't see what you are doing, but they got a key to decrypt it too. Who runs the vpn? Is there any way to know for sure that they aren't secretly spying too?

Last edited:
Because the encryption used to secure the VPN connection makes it very difficult for the provider to snoop. They would have to expend serious resources to ascertain what a user is doing. For complete anonymity, routing traffic through the tor network is the way to go.

VPN + tor network = as good as it gets right now.
Question chieftain, what consequences would result if some of the sharing computers within the TOR system become compromised?

Last edited:
As I understand it, the VPN provider is the week link in the security matrix. If they keep a log of sites one visits then a hostile entity could gain access to that data.

Now, back on topic. I like visiting the local thrift store picking up T shirts or sweat shirts as well as jeans for work cloths. Have gotten a couple good buys on pressure caners and hand meat grinders. I try to hit the church thrifts, even tho some have little to offer that is of real use.

chieftain

Silver Miner
Question chieftain, what consequences would result if some of the sharing computers within the TOR system become compromised?
The tor network is such that if there was a compromised link in the chain, the rest of the network would slow down and expose the compromised link in the process, and killing its connection to the tor network.

As I understand it, the VPN provider is the week link in the security matrix. If they keep a log of sites one visits then a hostile entity could gain access to that data.

Now, back on topic. I like visiting the local thrift store picking up T shirts or sweat shirts as well as jeans for work cloths. Have gotten a couple good buys on pressure caners and hand meat grinders. I try to hit the church thrifts, even tho some have little to offer that is of real use.
Most VPN providers don't keep logs not because of privacy concerns (which is what is pitched) but because retaining logs would take up shitloads of space, they don't retain anything.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
NORDVPN is currently the top rated, oldest running VPN.

My spam has pretty much disappeared by using a VPN, Brave and Mailbird.

I still leave up Firefox and Thunderbird but have not even opened either of them in the past month. Just don't care. But I will go in my Thunderbird account and look at all the spam I still get on those two services. Which is why I leave them functional. BUT even they do NOT have any new spam, just same old spam it's always had. Probably delete the Thunderbird stuff at the end of the year.

chieftain

Silver Miner
You are more than welcome to believe you are undercutting the deep state and maintaining privacy. They may not have the time or manpower to come after little guys but I guarantee you they have the means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
They may have the means but even they would have to expend significant resources to do so.

There is a reason why there is a concerted push to regulate any sort of privacy tech to the point of illegality.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
From what I have heard people frequently stream movies and TV shows online without paying. Those motherf* kers. If enough people did that it could severely damage the movie and television industry.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I guess the key is to just get smaller and to want/need less.
I think that is the secret to life. Less stuff less problems.

Had a LOT of old friends reach out to me the last month...... people slowing down..... waking up...... seeing what is going on....... it gives me encouragement.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
One word, NeverBuyaSportingeventTicketEverAgain, enough said.
It appears you also have a copy of Unca Walties Dictionary.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Here's my tip for dealing with communists:
helocommies.gif

God help them if I was crowned God Emperor of the US. I'd make Pinochet looks like Walt Disney!!

Last edited:

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just keep your eyes open for those 'Business Reply Mail' envelopes or postcards that they like to stuff in magazines, junk mail and such. When you find one from a suitable target for your angst, tape the thing to a brick wrapped in paper and plunk it into the mailbox. That kachunk sound that it makes when it hits the bottom of the bin is guaranteed to make you chuckle every time.

The return postage they have to pay won't show up on their bottom lines but it should make you feel better.

We haven`t watched a movie for about 50 years now, and haven`t had cable tv for 4 1/2 years. You`re right ....... it`s all complete GARBAGE and we haven`t missed it AT ALL .

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Good stuff and I do all of those regularly except for paying in gold. I think we need to be strategic with our gold reserves and accumulate as much as possible before the currency collapse. Better to spend worthless federal reserve notes than a precious metal that has intrinsic value. Remember Gresham's law: "Bad money drives out good". I actually feel even more strongly about silver, because it is being used up and it has more functional uses than gold. Further, if the spot price fails to move with the increase in the money supply, it will become increasingly difficult to mine it economically, which will begin to squeeze out supply.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We haven`t watched a movie for about 50 years now, and haven`t had cable tv for 4 1/2 years. You`re right ....... it`s all complete GARBAGE and we haven`t missed it AT ALL .
**THIS**

I killed my television over thirty years ago. Movies went from, true art (many of them) decades back, to the vapid, female-produced Chick Flicks of the 1980s/90s, which were useless for anything other than softening up your date in a dark theatre.

From there, they went preachy on social issues. A turn-off. First, annoying, as they ignored obvious life-truths ("Lawn Dogs" was a sop for collectivism, that any drunken frat-boy could take apart in seconds) and now on to Social Engineering and racialism.

NOT INTERESTED. I buy old movies out of Goodwill and other secondhand stores...I don't watch many. I will not trade on Netflix. I will not pay to go and have my sensibilities, and my knowledge of the world and what works...have it insulted.

Books. Real experiences - such as, say, riding a motorcycle to Crater Lake.

And...we don't need to be entertained ALL THE TIME. A little goes a long way - one vid a month, one fluff-read a month, is fine.

There is life, and there is useful things to do; and unless you're a skilled, successful Ebay seller, you won't find that on the InterwebZ.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I've never understood why some here advocate for using PMs to purchase things when paper works just as well for now.
How does one use precious metals to purchase things?

Paper, right now, is about the only way to transact. PMs are a hedge against inflation - debasement of the currency - which is why that krugerrand I bought in 2006 for $600(ish) now sells for three-times that.

Right now it's about the only way to save and store capital. The miracle of compound interest, ended when the West transformed from a production-based economy to a debt-based one. Ended with the introduction of manipulated interest rates, and other forms of Financial Repression.

Here we are.

Paying in gold is not convenient - since first, fiat has to be converted; and second...if you avoid the vig of selling gold to get fiat, you'll pay it in the seller's price for accepting gold.

I'm all for going Dark, and not participating in our sick economy and culture...but it's very impractical to avoid use of the local currency.