• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HP Ink Cartridge 962

shinnosuke

Seeker
Seeker
Hi y'all,
I mistakenly purchased 4 HP Model 962 ink cartridges for my printer. Please refer to the picture. (My printer uses 952 cartridges.) The cartridges are good until Oct 2021.

I purchased on Amazon at the price shown in the picture, but I'm willing to sell at a discount because Amazon says they won't exchange and I don't like ebay or craigslist.

Would $75 each be fair? $70 each if someone kindly buys all 4. I pay the shipping.

Can you help a brother out?

HP 962XL.PNG

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Ink cartridges". One of the greatest scams ever perpetrated on the human population.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But I promise that mine are real and I'm not a scam artist.
Oh I'm not insinuating that, sorry to infer. I'm referring to how they basically give the printers away because of all the money they make off of these grossly overpriced cartridges. My experience peaked when I owned a brother combination printer and through research learned it has a built in program to shut down the operation when the cartridges still had tons of ink. The most obvious and devious display of planned obsolescence that.fortunately learned could be over rided by pressing a secret code.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But I promise that mine are real and I'm not a scam artist.
It's the real ones that are the scam. Lol
...and I'm saying there's anything wrong with you selling them. It's about how the mfgs package and market them.

cartridges are good until Oct 2021.
That a good example right there. Why should they only be "good" until a year from now?

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
"Ink cartridges". One of the greatest scams ever perpetrated on the human population.
I have used CISS for years. My latest system came with one set of refills which equates to about 3K AUD of OEM retail ink. (the original fill + refill) Normally the one CISS system fill see's out the printers life for about $125 AUD.

These days I scope out the CISS system I want then I look at the printers they make it for. That's how I decide what printer I buy!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CISS-in...817019?hash=item2cc9f4aefb:g:6nUAAOSw~5Rd6JyQ

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
$100 for an ink cartridge?:rotf:

I bought a cheap set from China I'm sure, but it had like 5 large black, and 3 of each color for like $10.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I am a cheap sob though, I've gone to just refilling some of our laser cartridges. Makes a bit of a mess but it's easy and cheap.