• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oct 9 2018
2381Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.373

Oct 9 2018 20:42:13 (EST)
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]

How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/fashion/weddings/trisha-anderson-charles-newman-weddings.html

Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with...ation-against-sessions-1191727171576?v=raila&
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Gotta admit they did a great job at this one: fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..

chieftain

Gold Chaser

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The 64 page document is being scrubbed from the interwebz.
Cant imagine why?

Chieftain, thank you for doing this.

Heres a couple teasers: really wish they stayed with using CCP not CPC. But neither here nor there. Without further ado

Screenshot_20201120-231945.png
Screenshot_20201120-232026.png
Screenshot_20201120-232048.png

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That is the rifle equivalent of the duckbill platypus. Just seems to be from another planet.
They're incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot with very little recoil

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm trying to attach it here but the form is saying its too big.
I've discovered the forum only allows pics of about 2.1 megs, so I suspect attachments are the same?

Thanks for the pdf... where'd you find it?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They're incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot with very little recoil
Until you turn around and realize you spent half your kid's tuition money on ammo!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Until you turn around and realize you spent half your kid's tuition money on ammo!
Should have made the kid crack the books more, and treat to some shooting as a REWARD. Kids need "carrots" to help them figure the path to success. Or more time in Sports . Sports can defray costs and lead to a Full Ride later.
OBTW: Get college kids to shoot for Internships in their field or even a part-time job at the college. Many have told me and my kids to do that. IT WORKS!
My oldest started as a volunteer in the Sports Admin his Soph. year. Next semester he was given a Student Intern job w/ a small paycheck. His last year and a half they worked him to the legal maximum for students and on a pay raise.
This past January the AD called him in and told him "You graduate, You got a job here if you want it". He was delayed because one class he needed was already full and had to wait for Spring Class. But he got it done.
This summer he walked out a Student Worker. The next day walked in as a Full-time Employee of the college.
Still got some college debt to pay-off but got a job with out having to shop around "Unemployed".
My youngest is working the same plan at another University. So far so good.

Last edited:

chieftain

Gold Chaser
I've discovered the forum only allows pics of about 2.1 megs, so I suspect attachments are the same?

Thanks for the pdf... where'd you find it?
When it first popped up some months ago, I saved a copy thinking that this had value.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
A few cracks in the dam?

BREAKING: Senate investigators believe the Secret Service has withheld key records from oversight committees regarding Hunter Biden's travel with Burisma & US officials between July 2014 & January 2017 while his father was Vice President and point man on US-Ukraine energy policy

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A few cracks in the dam?

BREAKING: Senate investigators believe the Secret Service has withheld key records from oversight committees regarding Hunter Biden's travel with Burisma & US officials between July 2014 & January 2017 while his father was Vice President and point man on US-Ukraine energy policy

Yeah, they're not call SECRET for no reason! :p

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://gnews.org/582097/

The FBI opens a new China-Biden-related counterintelligence probe to investigate if the Biden family ties to Communist China. If Hunter Biden’s Russia and China dealings can be confirmed, then Joe Biden will be immediately disqualified from the presidency.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So do we then get Kamala, from worst to even worster?
Nope.

I do not understand why nobody is stating the obvious: On the face of it, the choice of someone who CANNOT EVER BE PRESIDENT as a running mate... is fucking idiocy. The only thing I can come up with is that the DS thought they'd be able to stack the SCOTUS -- after winning the fixed election. <-- IOW: Obamanation redux. 1984

Don't take my word for it. And for the luvva Gawd, don't take MSM's word for it. Just lookit here:

Larry Klayman Constitutional Lawyer

Senator Kamala Devi Harris (D-California) cannot become president unless she is a “natural born Citizen.” The U.S. Constitution contains few eligibility criteria for our nation’s highest post. But being born to the country is one of them. Since a vice president must be able to succeed to the presidency, Harris could not run as vice president, either.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 requires that only a natural born citizen can serve as president. The Constitution clearly distinguishes between a citizen and a “natural born Citizen.”

Both of Harris’s parents were present in the United States under student visas when Harris was born in Oakland, California. They were not U.S. citizens at that time. A student visa requires a non-immigrant intent. That is, one must swear that they have no intent to stay.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nope.

I do not understand why nobody is stating the obvious: On the face of it, the choice of someone who CANNOT EVER BE PRESIDENT as a running mate... is fucking idiocy. The only thing I can come up with is that the DS thought they'd be able to stack the SCOTUS -- after winning the fixed election. <-- IOW: Obamanation redux. 1984

Don't take my word for it. And for the luvva Gawd, don't take MSM's word for it. Just lookit here:

Larry Klayman Constitutional Lawyer

Senator Kamala Devi Harris (D-California) cannot become president unless she is a “natural born Citizen.” The U.S. Constitution contains few eligibility criteria for our nation’s highest post. But being born to the country is one of them. Since a vice president must be able to succeed to the presidency, Harris could not run as vice president, either.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 requires that only a natural born citizen can serve as president. The Constitution clearly distinguishes between a citizen and a “natural born Citizen.”

Both of Harris’s parents were present in the United States under student visas when Harris was born in Oakland, California. They were not U.S. citizens at that time. A student visa requires a non-immigrant intent. That is, one must swear that they have no intent to stay.
If they threw the election in GA the first time, they'll throw it again for the 2 Senate runoffs and viola! A "tie" in the Senate (broken by VP Harris). Then they'll be able to stack the court and get DC/PR statehood...barely. But it will be enough.

But we all know, like Justice Roberts in the SC, that people like Mittens are actually Dems.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But but... Harris CANNOT be VP.

She cannot become President. Therefore, she does NOT MEET THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT TO BE VP.

And I betcha my betcha against your betcha that Team Trump has most ricky-tick thought of this and prepared for it, I betcha. And I betcha my betcha wins, I betcha. :beer:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But but... Harris CANNOT be VP.

She cannot become President. Therefore, she does NOT MEET THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT TO BE VP.

And I betcha my betcha against your betcha that Team Trump has most ricky-tick thought of this and prepared for it, I betcha. And I betcha my betcha wins, I betcha. :beer:
Hasnt stopped em in the past.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If the GOP would have challenged when he was running as the Democratic Candidate a Blood Test would have proven he was a DAVIS not an OBAMA. Being of Davis's blood line ( Chicago Communist) would have made him eligible to run for president. Even though he was a child of a Statutory Rape as mom was underage, and her age prevented her from passing forward his Natural Born Citizen birthright from her, but "daddy" could. Crime or not.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hasnt stopped em in the past.
The only thing worse than a faggot is a treasonous Kenyan faggot who's still doing everything he can to destroy what's left of America and turn it into a Bolshevik state. I can't wait for the day he hangs!

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I want him at hard labor in Gitmo -- Pumping seawater out of his cell, which fills up through the window bars at high tide.
awwww, the Sweet Joys of Dreams

:summer:

you must broadcast your dreams because I've seen that dream too!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
It ain't gonna happen.

There is no justice. There is only success and failure.

And Marxism fails, every time it is tried. Trouble is, a lot of the innocent die of it; and a lot of the actual perps - like Putin and Gorbachev - come out of it looking good, often with money or friends to provide money, and Western titles.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
That's going to take some time.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
oh goodie...another investigation

sarc if it's not understood

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ You know "the big guy" will be tied to that.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Biden-Harris was probably a plot to get Harris in as POTUS (and then give ALL the Bidens a pardon) via some 25th Amendment or even resignation/impeachment.
I do believe that was the original plan. Now that the whole election is falling apart, they are bringing up Hunter to blame for the Dems departure. I doubt the crooks see anyway out. Self destructing in 3-2-1...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I do believe that was the original plan. Now that the whole election is falling apart, they are bringing up Hunter to blame for the Dems departure. I doubt the crooks see anyway out. Self destructing in 3-2-1...
They'll fight until their last breath....it's a great show

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The Truth About Hunter Biden’s Laptop

John Paul Mac Isaac is not backing down. He came out today with a new video explaining in detail why he is 100% certain that it was Hunter Biden and his laptop that showed up in John’s computer repair shop in April of 2019.

John’s testimony and, more importantly, the actual evidence that the computer belonged to Hunter–i.e., the driver’s license, the signature on the work order, the email used as point of contact and the phone number–take on new importance in light of the revelation that Hunter is a target of investigations by the FBI, the IRS and that US Attorney’s in the Southern District of New York and Delaware are pursuing the matter.

You do not have to be Perry Mason or Matlock to realize that the evidence on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop shows clear criminal activity (e.g., wanton use of illegal narcotics, prostitution and inappropriate sexual activity with a minor) as well as troubling communications and interactions with the Chinese and Russians. These are not inconsequential, minor, unimportant activities.

When you add in the documentary evidence and testimony of former Hunter business associate, Tony Bobulinski, there is no doubt that Joe Biden, a thief who wants to be President, also is implicated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/truth-hunter-bidens-laptop/

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hunter Biden Called His Father and Chinese Business Partner ‘Office Mates’ in September 2017 Email
BY THE DAILY CALLER NEWS FOUNDATION
December 12, 2020 Updated: December 12, 2020
-
  • Hunter Biden sent an email to the manager of his Washington, D.C. office building in September 2017 asking her to make keys for his “office mates” Joe Biden and Gongwen Dong, who he said was the “emissary” for the chairman of the Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.
  • Hunter Biden’s dealings with CEFC in 2017 were at the center of Tony Bobulinski’s October allegation that Joe Biden was “plainly familiar” with his family’s Chinese business dealings.
  • Multiple news outlets have reported this week that a federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s “tax affairs” is focused on his foreign business activities, including with CEFC.
Hunter Biden called his father, presidential nominee Joe Biden, and his Chinese business partner “office mates” in a Sept. 21, 2017, email to the general manager of his former Washington, D.C. office building.
“Please have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote in the email before listing Joe Biden, his stepmother Jill Biden, his uncle Jim Biden, and Gongwen Dong, who he identified as the “emissary” for the chairman of the now-bankrupt Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.
Hunter Biden also requested that a sign be made for his office stating “The Biden Foundation” and “Hudson West (CEFC US).”
Hunter Biden’s dealings with CEFC in 2017 were at the center of allegations from his ex-business partner, Tony Bobulinksi, who said in October that Joe Biden was “plainly familiar” with his family’s business dealings in China. Bobulinski was one of the recipients of the much-publicized May 2017 email purportedly referencing Joe Biden as the “big guy” who would hold 10 percent in a joint-venture deal with Hunter Biden and CEFC.

Hunter Biden’s request to Cecilia Browning to create office keys for his “office mates” Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden, and Gongwen Dong. (Screenshot)
Hunter Biden revealed this week that he has been notified that federal prosecutors in Delaware are investigating his “tax affairs.” Multiple news outlets have reported that the probe is also focused on Biden’s foreign business activities, including with CEFC, which was China’s fourth-largest energy conglomerate before going out of business.
MOST READ

Former Special Forces Officer Warns of Color Revolution Tactics Used Against Trump

Cecilia Browning, the general manager of the office building, the House of Sweden, responded to Hunter Biden’s request, saying she was “very excited and honored to welcome your new colleagues!”
Cecilia Browning’s response to Hunter Biden to create office keys for his “office mates” Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden, and Gongwen Dong. (Screenshot)

Browning declined to comment on the emails when reached by phone on Friday. She did not dispute their authenticity after the Daily Caller News Foundation forwarded them to her for her review.
“We have tenants who rent office space, and it is correct that Rosemont Seneca LLC rented an office at House of Sweden between February 2017-February 2018,” Browning told the DCNF in an email when asked whether the emails were authentic. “However, please note that we do not share information about current and previous tenants.”
Joe Biden’s campaign spokesman, Andrew Bates, said in October that the former vice president “has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever. He has never held stock in any such business arrangements nor has any family member or any other person ever held stock for him.”
While it’s unknown whether Joe Biden ever visited his son’s D.C. office, Hunter Biden’s request that his father be granted access to the suite raises questions about the extent of his knowledge of his family’s Chinese business dealings in 2017.
Hunter Biden (L) and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden cheer on stage during a rally in Wilmington, Del., on Nov. 7, 2020. (Jim Bourg/Reuters)
Neither the Biden transition team nor Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, responded to multiple requests for comment.
In his email to Browning, Hunter Biden provided the personal cellphone numbers for his father and uncle, and suggested that Browning’s associate call them “if she insists.”
CEFC had wired $5 million to Hunter Biden’s company, Hudson West III, less than two months prior to Hunter Biden’s request to Browning that office keys be made for his father and the CEFC emissary, according to a Senate committee report (pdf) released in September.
Starting on the day CEFC wired the funds to Hunter Biden’s company in August 2017 through September 2018, Hudson West sent a total of $4.79 million to Hunter Biden’s law firm, Owasco, for consulting fees, according to the report.
U.S. regulators flagged the first wire transfer to Owasco, dated Aug. 4, 2017, for “potential criminal financial activity,” the report said.
Also between August 2017 and August 2018, Owasco wired a total of $1.4 million to James Biden’s consulting firm, the Lion Hall Group, according to the Senate report. Those transactions were also flagged for potential criminal financial activity.
In addition to Hunter Biden’s partnership with CEFC, he also represented Patrick Ho, who served as chairman of China Energy Fund Committee, a U.S.-based think tank fully funded by CEFC China Energy.
Ho was arrested in November 2017 and later convicted on charges that he violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) by paying bribes to top officials in Uganda and Chad for oil rights in those countries.
CEFC paid Hunter Biden $1 million to represent Ho, who was sentenced to 30 months in prison for the scheme.
It is unclear what legal services Biden provided Ho. He is not listed as an attorney on any of Ho’s court filings.
Federal prosecutors revealed that the FBI obtained warrants against Ho under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) on the belief that he was operating as an agent of a foreign country, court documents show.
Hunter Biden expressed concerns in May 2017 that a partnership with CEFC China Energy might run afoul of FCPA and the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
“We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA which is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know,” Biden wrote to Bobulinski on May 1, 2017, according to a message obtained by the DCNF.
Tony Bobulinski, who claims to have been an associate of Hunter Biden, speaks to reporters at a hotel in Nashville, Tenn., on Oct. 22, 2020, ahead of the final presidential debate. (Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images)
“No matter what it will need to be a U.S. company at some level in order for us to make bids on federal and state funded projects,” he continued.
Hunter Biden also provided Browning, the House of Sweden general manager, contact information for Gongwen Dong and Mervyn Yan, who were partners in his dealings with CEFC. He also identified Ye Jianming as one of his partners and provided a biography listing his affiliation with CEFC.
Dong and Yan did not respond to emails seeking comment.
In the September report, Republicans expressed concerns about Biden’s dealings with Ye and CEFC. The report said Ye served from 2003 to 2005 as deputy secretary general of the China Association for International Friendly Contacts (CAIFC).
According to an Aug. 24, 2018, report (pdf) from the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission, CAIFC serves as a front group for the People’s Liberation Army and “performs dual roles of intelligence collection and conducting propaganda and perception management campaigns.”
Hunter Biden’s email to Browning was located on a copy of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop that former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani provided to the DCNF in October. Hunter Biden has not denied dropping off his laptop in April 2019 with a Delaware-based computer repair shop.
The owner of the shop is said to have provided it to Giuliani after Hunter Biden failed to retrieve it when services were completed.
A cybersecurity expert cryptographically authenticated a key email on the drive for the DCNF in late October.
Commercial leasing firm J Street Companies issued a press release in February 2017 announcing that Hunter Biden’s company, Rosemont Seneca Advisers, had signed a lease for 2,852 square feet at the House of Sweden office building.
Hunter Biden terminated his lease with House of Sweden in February 2018, according to an email that Hunter Biden received from Browning the month prior. That message was also located on the hard drive.
By Andrew Kerr and Chuck Ross
From The Daily Caller News Foundation

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020

https://m.theepochtimes.com/hunter-...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-12-5

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Biden-Harris was probably a plot to get Harris in as POTUS (and then give ALL the Bidens a pardon) via some 25th Amendment or even resignation/impeachment.
Well, let us take a look at the Constitutional/legal aspects:

1. Barry the Ururper and Heels up Ho are both BAR attorneys.

2. Neither was/is qualified to be POTUS as neither is a "natural born citizen."

3. SCOTUS, DOJ, FBI, et al ad nauseum have proven traitorous at worst, and useless at best.

4. CCP owns them all, so they are good to go.

Any questions?

PS

Just some useless drivel from Whitehouse.gov:

"The Constitution lists only three qualifications for the Presidency — the President must be 35 years of age, be a natural born citizen, and must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years. And though millions of Americans vote in a presidential election every four years, the President is not, in fact, directly elected by the people. Instead, on the first Tuesday in November of every fourth year, the people elect the members of the Electoral College. Apportioned by population to the 50 states — one for each member of their congressional delegation (with the District of Columbia receiving 3 votes) — these Electors then cast the votes for President. There are currently 538 electors in the Electoral College."

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on "Fox and Friends" on @Fox News to discuss Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine with Burisma and how then-Ambassador Yovanovitch sounded the alarm back in 2017.

More on Hunter Biden and Burisma, witness testimonies could be find on Rudy Giulian show "Common Sense"i:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-9J07yyuXQTx_uZQchtwsg

Episodes 1-11, worth watching. Also have witness testimonies