• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Joe Biden: Top Of The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY Totem Pole | Rudy Giuliani | Ep. 94

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Judge Dismisses Defamation Suit Between Hunter Laptop Source And Twitter On Technicality

Update (1440ET): A Florida judge has dismissed a defamation lawsuit against Twitter brought by the former owner of a now-defunct computer repair business who turned over Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop to the FBI and Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello.

The suit was dismissed on a technicality over jurisdiction on Monday, the same day it was filed, after plaintiff John Paul Mac Isaac's legal team failed to successfully argue "complete diversity" - which requires all plaintiffs and defendants must be from different states. Because Twitter was incorporated in Delaware and Isaac is a Delaware resident, the complete diversity requirement is not met, according to Judge Beth Bloom.

"According to the Complaint, Defendant made false statements that Plaintiff is a ‘hacker’ in reference to materials obtained by the New York Post and shared on Twitter in an exposé concerning the contents of Hunter Biden’s computer hard drive. For the reasons set forth below, the Court lacks subject matter jurisdiction," Bloom wrote, adding "For a court to have diversity jurisdiction pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1332(a), ‘all plaintiffs must be diverse from all defendants.'"

The case was dismissed without prejudice, so Isaac can re-file on the same grounds in the proper jurisdiction.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunters-laptop-computer-repair-shop-owner-sues-twitter-500-million-defamation-suit

John Paul Mac Isaac

https://www.scribd.com/document/489390424/John-Paul-Mac-Isaac#from_embed

1609282293505.png
1609282300786.png
1609282309913.png

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Judge Dismisses Defamation Suit Between Hunter Laptop Source And Twitter On Technicality

Update (1440ET): A Florida judge has dismissed a defamation lawsuit against Twitter brought by the former owner of a now-defunct computer repair business who turned over Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop to the FBI and Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello.

The suit was dismissed on a technicality over jurisdiction on Monday, the same day it was filed, after plaintiff John Paul Mac Isaac's legal team failed to successfully argue "complete diversity" - which requires all plaintiffs and defendants must be from different states. Because Twitter was incorporated in Delaware and Isaac is a Delaware resident, the complete diversity requirement is not met, according to Judge Beth Bloom.

"According to the Complaint, Defendant made false statements that Plaintiff is a ‘hacker’ in reference to materials obtained by the New York Post and shared on Twitter in an exposé concerning the contents of Hunter Biden’s computer hard drive. For the reasons set forth below, the Court lacks subject matter jurisdiction," Bloom wrote, adding "For a court to have diversity jurisdiction pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1332(a), ‘all plaintiffs must be diverse from all defendants.'"

The case was dismissed without prejudice, so Isaac can re-file on the same grounds in the proper jurisdiction.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunters-laptop-computer-repair-shop-owner-sues-twitter-500-million-defamation-suit

John Paul Mac Isaac

https://www.scribd.com/document/489390424/John-Paul-Mac-Isaac#from_embed

View attachment 195192 View attachment 195193 View attachment 195194
The courts are corrupt. When tyranny replaces law revolt must defeat tyranny

Beth needs to find a new career

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The courts are corrupt. When tyranny replaces law revolt must defeat tyranny

Beth needs to find a new career
Do it buy the book & they have no where to squirm......
problem is there always seems to be a crack they slip through.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Done!

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Of course, this comes out when the platforms have shut down communications unfavorable to the TURDS of the DEEP STATE...

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that leaves us, right here and the other keyboard warriors, we'll see it...guess who knows this?

the sheep don't know much / any of it and we do, so, we argue it's out there, no one else looks for it, we're labeled as kooks...they scrub it all and we'll always wear that label...and it'll be repeated over and over again, mixed in with all the other names...

but we watched it all, captured a lot of it...then they find us and take our storage devices

LOL, sorta writes itself while leaving out a lot of variables

reminds me of the idea: bury it in your backyard...only this would be a usb stick, of things you copied from the internet

weird

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Where were these pix 2 months ago?
Waiting for when they'd have the most effect?
Methinks that BEFORE Nov 3rd would have been MUCH BETTER....

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
where are the rest of them? and this isn't really evidence...where's the face, one is a child, the other isn't quite the same height, a lot taller...

all the other evidence?

where's the Dump?

where is it all? any of it? show us, put it in our noses and explain it as we go along, expose us to all of it...but our parents don't trust us...never have, never will opine

:don't know:

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
or maybe they're waiting for a few more rats ?

catch 'em all

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Declassify and PUBLISH EVERYTHING, on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, in PDF FORMAT easy to EMAIL...

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
oooooo

idea: never happen, however:

Marathon Dump with Narrators

24 hour explanation, like a Documentary, change narrators every few hours, read all evidence, show all videos, etc, court of public opinion

at the end, a few weeks, we'd be clamoring at our courts to hear the evidence, maybe even take one or two over with Antifa who'd still be allowed out for 'special events'

just an idea...

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Careful what you post guys. That pic on the right is obv a random pedo pic and not hunter. I would delete that if i were you. You shouldnt be posting that stuff here. The pic with hunter is a random prostitute not likely underage but unknown. There is drug paraphernalia in the picture.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Careful what you post guys. That pic on the right is obv a random pedo pic and not hunter. I would delete that if i were you. You shouldnt be posting that stuff here. The pic with hunter is a random prostitute not likely underage but unknown. There is drug paraphernalia in the picture.

Yeah...I can easily see the "evidence" being plants sent out and distributed in order to justify shutting down more and more forums and even arresting people for pedophilia....

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Agree. Take them down. Don't need GIM shut down.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nancy Pelosi Raped her 14 year old nephew...i have the evidence and i'll present it soon enough...keep following (through the rest of my irrellevant shit...i may remember what the answer is,,,er, where i put that evidence one day, if anyone remembers to ask...in the mean time, i'm a hero because i have a post that people are following)

LOL

seriously?

head scratch

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Laptop repair shop owner at center of Hunter Biden scandal reveals everything

spoiler: part two tomorrow.