• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I didn't make the Legends List :(

SirOzzyyzzO

Seeker
Seeker
Came back several times in the recent past, but couldn't remember my password and gave up trying to log in... Lol. Then, I saw this Legends of GIM thread, and simply reset my password; took me maybe all of 25 seconds to do...

Honestly, I don't deserve to be one of the Legends, nor did I really expect to be mentioned anywhere here; however, I was a member, "sans the recent few year break" since 05ish... So, I cried, for a few minutes before I reset my password. Then I mustered up and found the courage to come back and make this silly post; a post that I fully expect to be made fun of, torn apart, and abused about; I'd want it no other way...

Anyway, see some of ya around...

P.S. I do believe I lost some seniority, on paper, when we switched to GIM2, because I failed to do something concerning my original name. But, it always had some type of OzzyyzzO in it, just either with Sir or something else, ish...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wow, a blast from the past. Welcome back!!!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Loved your early albums.

SirOzzyyzzO

Seeker
Seeker
HHHHHHHHHHHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lololol

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don't feel bad. I won't make the legends list either. Truth has its price to pay. I don't lose any sleep over it tho. Truth is the only thing that matters at the end of the day!

Last edited:

^updated^

found a way in
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I remember you.

One of the posters here, I don't remember his name, made a comment about the official 911 story having a bunch of holes in it. You took offense to it and threatened to get a couple of your NYC fireman buddies and beating the hell out of him.

He came back and explained that it's funny that you really don't know who your talking to on the internet when you make threats like that. He explained that he was an unbeaten, four time high school wrestling champion in Ohio . He had continued as an amateur fighter for the last 20 years and had hundreds of first place trophies (Judo, boxing and Karate), and if you and your friends ever tried anything with him, it would be the biggest mistake you and your buddies would ever make.

He was an electrician and he fell off a roof and died a couple of years later. He was a very likable and knowledgeable poster on GIM and GIM members contributed money for his funeral.

After the funeral, his wife posted a few times talking about him and mentioned that he was very soft spoken and a gentle giant unless he got in a fight and then he became an animal.

Does anybody here remember that incident or remember his name?

Last edited:

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So you're the fucker eating bats ....

SirOzzyyzzO

Seeker
Seeker
I remember you.

One of the posters here, I don't remember his name, made a comment about the official 911 story having a bunch of holes in it. You took offense to it and threatened to get a couple of your NYC fireman buddies and beating the hell out of him.

He came back and explained that it's funny that you really don't know who your talking to on the internet when you make threats like that. He explained that he was an unbeaten, four time high school wrestling champion in Ohio . He had continued as an amateur fighter for the last 20 years and had hundreds of first place trophies (Judo, boxing and Karate), and if you and your friends ever tried anything with him, it would be the biggest mistake you and your buddies would ever make.

He was an electrician and he fell off a roof and died a couple of years later. He was a very likable and knowledgeable poster on GIM and GIM members contributed money for his funeral.

After the funeral, his wife posted a few times talking about him and mentioned that he was very soft spoken and a gentle giant unless he got in a fight and then he became an animal.

Yes.... BINGO! Funny how you remember so much, but you don't remember what he said and what was so beyond hurtful and insulting; however, the thread is probably somewhere... But, I hear you; I can read between your lines; I get it; I get that you think that I have nothing to add to this forum and site, that I am, in contrast to him, unliked, and that I was wrong. What I say to it all is: may he rest in peace.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I remember you.

I remember both of them but the name is lost to me.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Was it Nub ?

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
He was in it on the first site I believe.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
His wife took over his account. Haven't heard from her for about 10 years now.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I get that you think that I have nothing to add to this forum and site
Ozzy

none of us have anything to add but we do anyway,

its all good,

nice to see you found your way back,

those were some hard times and looks like we are up to bat again

SirOzzyyzzO

Seeker
Seeker
Wow, ten years...
Ozzy

none of us have anything to add but we do anyway,

its all good,

nice to see you found your way back,

those were some hard times and looks like we are up to bat again
Hey Scorp, yes... I know and thanks brother; I remember you well, and in a very good way :)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wow, ten years...

Hey Scorp, yes... I know and thanks brother; I remember you well, and in a very good way :)
Then you definitely don't remember him well!

Ow! I kid I kid

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's Spring and he didn't get much of his much needed Winter rest. He's probably very hungry too. Cut him some slack.
Yeah you're right...I'm cranky for a long while after I get up.