• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I finally found a shotgun out of stock everywhere.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wrote this outfit to make sure it's in stock. They texted me, but I had no idea what they were talking about as I expected an email not a text. Don't have a text plan. I called and left a message. They have a strange answering machine. Someone called me right back after hours. Site says they are open 24/7. Dude sounded like a Paki boiler room scam artist. I told him I'd call him back when I am not at work. I was.

Check out this site let me know what you think.

http://gun-ammos.com/

I really want to order the gun, did a google search and did not find anything yet. on phone the guy said they were in CA. Lodi is on their site but I thought also were in New Mexico.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Strange site...

chieftain

Silver Miner
Looks suss to me, the following comes up on a WHOIS search on the domain

1594889752857.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wrote this outfit to make sure it's in stock. They texted me, but I had no idea what they were talking about as I expected an email not a text. Don't have a text plan. I called and left a message. They have a strange answering machine. Someone called me right back after hours. Site says they are open 24/7. Dude sounded like a Paki boiler room scam artist. I told him I'd call him back when I am not at work. I was.

I really want to order the gun, did a google search and did not find anything yet. on phone the guy said they were in CA. Lodi is on their site but I thought also were in New Mexico.
IF you become interested run a BBB report on them. They just may not be technically savvy ( like me). I saw the Bi-nocs they tease on the home page but nothing in the STORE it's self.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner

it should be guns-ammo. that site is a typical "Indianism" scam. AVOID at all costs. when searching for a gun, use https://gun.deals or armslist in your local area.

There address "2854 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106" isn't a business or even a real address. Absolute indian scam.

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here is a good low cost online supplier....be aware no legitimate gun seller sends guns direct.....they ship to a ffl for you to pickup and pass background check

Palmettostatearmory.com

If your trying to find a local person to person the craigslist for guns is armslist.com

Last edited:

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Here is a good low cost online supplier....be aware no legitimate gun seller sends guns direct.....they ship to a ffl for you to pickup and pass background check

Palmettostatearmory.com

If your trying to find a local person to person the craigslist for guns is armslist.com
A lot of scams on Armslist also but they've gotten significantly better in the past few months.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I bought many guns from PSA. IF you are looking for a shotgun for home defense what you want is a Mossberg Shockwave. You can trick it out too.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I bought many guns from PSA. IF you are looking for a shotgun for home defense what you want is a Mossberg Shockwave. You can trick it out too.

A shogun it an entirely different machine compared to a rifle ( Rifles for Cape Buffalo, Elephants, Big Game come closest)
The only plus I seen with a No Butt Stock shotgun is it reduces length of the weapon.
The big problem for a rookie at shotgunning is not having that butt stock to help aim down the barrel.
At 12 ga it takes a stud to hold that shotgun out front to shoot, not to mention the kick up and into the wrist
OR
A whole lot of practice shooting from the hip so you learn to use you body as the shock absorber.
(Like gangstas holding a pistol side ways) Practice, Practice,Practice go to the restroom and then Practice some more.
Best to have a shotgun w/ a buttsock and add the pistol grip. YMMV

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Shotguns are crowd pleasers... you don't have to aim real good to be effective....

What about a .410? A 12ga kicks like a mule...

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A lot of scams on Armslist also but they've gotten significantly better in the past few months.
i agree some scammers on there.........but its almost impossible to get scammed if you meet face to face to do the transaction ....very much like craigslist gotta be careful too

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A shogun it an entirely different machine compared to a rifle ( Rifles for Cape Buffalo, Elephants, Big Game come closest)
The only plus I seen with a No Butt Stock shotgun is it reduces length of the weapon.
The big problem for a rookie at shotgunning is not having that butt stock to help aim down the barrel.
At 12 ga it takes a stud to hold that shotgun out front to shoot, not to mention the kick up and into the wrist
OR
A whole lot of practice shooting from the hip so you learn to use you body as the shock absorber.
(Like gangstas holding a pistol side ways) Practice, Practice,Practice go to the restroom and then Practice some more.
Best to have a shotgun w/ a buttsock and add the pistol grip. YMMV
extremely good and insiteful post sir.....couldnt agree more.....also with any shotgun a person needs to practice with the prefered ammo they are using to see how it spreads etc at what distances....at in house distances there is little to no spread on most ammo and barrel types

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i agree some scammers on there.........but its almost impossible to get scammed if you meet face to face to do the transaction ....very much like craigslist gotta be careful too
Further, due to increased demand for guns, the scammers are preying on the newbies.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Shotguns are crowd pleasers... you don't have to aim real good to be effective....

What about a .410? A 12ga kicks like a mule...
.410 is a pea shooter. Good for practice with a pistol grip and then move up to 12 ga. I cant stand a butt stock and cant understand why anyone would want one in close quarters. You also can start with light loads and like everything else in life the more you practice the easier and better you get with it. To each their own. If your even asking these questions here I would advise try every weapon you can and then choose what you would want to defend yourself in a real situation,

Ak pistol grip for long range. Mossberg 12ga pistol grip for twenty yards or less would be my preference. Just rack a shotgun and you have a perp at a disadvantage because they know the sound.

Cross bows are effective/accurate too if you want to maintain silence. But whatever it is you should get to know your weapon of choice better than your wife.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Money a problem? Some say the AK - 47 can pay for itself in the first year!:Proud:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Yeah, bad guys shot something like twelve hundred rounds. The cops shot like 600

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
.410 is a pea shooter. Good for practice with a pistol grip and then move up to 12 ga. I cant stand a butt stock and cant understand why anyone would want one in close quarters. You also can start with light loads and like everything else in life the more you practice the easier and better you get with it. To each their own. If your even asking these questions here I would advise try every weapon you can and then choose what you would want to defend yourself in a real situation,

Ak pistol grip for long range. Mossberg 12ga pistol grip for twenty yards or less would be my preference. Just rack a shotgun and you have a perp at a disadvantage because they know the sound.

Cross bows are effective/accurate too if you want to maintain silence. But whatever it is you should get to know your weapon of choice better than your wife.
cant ya shoot a .45 out of a .410?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I went with a Mossberg 20 gauge, mostly because my mom and sister might have to use it....that was a long time ago.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I went with a Mossberg 20 gauge, mostly because my mom and sister might have to use it....that was a long time ago.
I keep a 20 gauge Mossberg 500 in the closet. Its short,and light, and with #3 buckshot my wife can shoot it without too much discomfort.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
it should be guns-ammo. that site is a typical "Indianism" scam. AVOID at all costs. when searching for a gun, use https://gun.deals or armslist in your local area.

There address "2854 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106" isn't a business or even a real address. Absolute indian scam.
Ya it's obvious to me now. I emailed them to ask about getting my FFL to them just to see what they would say. They did not get back to me.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Great selection I've enjoyed mine for close to 30 years +/-.

I have a Mossberg 500 since 1997 or so. It's been fine for home defense but these riots got me thinking I need a meaner shotgun. All Started when I got my gear on and went down town to pull riot suppression with the local boys. I only had a 308 rifle to carry and when I got there or days later I realized my shotgun would have been the best tool to bring but I have neglected my shotgun ever since I have owned it. Until just a week ago I did not know jack about shot size and did not owns a sling so even if I had it on me that day I could not have carried it. Bought some up grades, a sling and a bayou mount for it. But really the 590a1 is what I want. It won't hurt to have two one for me and one for my nephew should we ever need it round the home. That is if things get so bad I move back home.

Horrible nightmarish times are around the corner.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have a Mossberg 500 since 1997 or so. It's been fine for home defense but these riots got me thinking I need a meaner shotgun. All Started when I got my gear on and went down town to pull riot suppression with the local boys. I only had a 308 rifle to carry and when I got there or days later I realized my shotgun would have been the best tool to bring but I have neglected my shotgun ever since I have owned it. Until just a week ago I did not know jack about shot size and did not owns a sling so even if I had it on me that day I could not have carried it. Bought some up grades, a sling and a bayou mount for it. But really the 590a1 is what I want. It won't hurt to have two one for me and one for my nephew should we ever need it round the home. That is if things get so bad I move back home.

Horrible nightmarish times are around the corner.
Check around you maybe able to modify your Mossy w/ an extended magazine tube (8 shot + 1 ) which would be cheaper in the long run. A good gunsmith ( Mom & Pop) are reasonable in pricing, and usually quicker in turn around than commercial gun dealers.
I have and old Sears & Roebuck .22 I screwed up by taking the bolt out for a good cleaning. I could not get the bolt back in w/o fear of breaking an old part. I found a guy who had just hung up his shingle after working out of his garage for years.
Outside of some scuffs on the wood I done decades ago that rifle came back to me looking like it was right out of the case. I think he even re-blued all the metal.
Anyway I'd look into doing a modification to the extended magazine tube as you are looking for a 590A1.
I do know the bull barrel is more expensive if your current 500 does not have the thicker military version. Available from Mossberg.

Did ya look here ? https://www.gunbroker.com/Mossberg-590A1/search?Keywords=Mossberg-590A1&cats=980&s=f&routing=popular/gunmodels

Boy, I'm glad I bought when I did in the late '80s, $250.00 bucks and the guy threw in a bayonet w/scabbard ( WWII / Korean era) that fits the lug.

Like PMs the best time to buy was yesterday.

DYODD,
Best of Luck

Last edited:

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ya seen em on gun broker. The days were I would pay 500 more then a gun goes for under normal circumstances are over. My moss berg already does 8 +1 if I use the shorter shells.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
cant ya shoot a .45 out of a .410?
Not sure how you would even attempt that unless ur a total southern redneck? Shotgun has smooth bore. The best ammo I found for a 410 was from Russia, Long brass cassings sealed with red wax, loaded with I think four 0 or five 00 balls. And still I would never think of using it for anything but learning how to shoot a shot gun like a pistol. fun and games gun. How many apples can I shoot off this crab tree with three rounds? type of thing.

I would do a 410 with rubber buckshot and feel free to use that on the UPS man after he kicks the pumpkin on ur porch

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
I learned how bad ass the pistol grip twelve gauge was when six armed gaurds jumped out of a brinks truck right in front of me on a street in Makati. fuggin a that's the only gun I want when dealing with zombies. They were more intimidating to me than any rifle. Its like a pirate coming at you with a cutlass, these mfs are serious. Of course if you don't have that in ur nature, find a tool for the job son. Just remember if you choose to live by the sword it is likely you will also die by the sword.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Oh, and I am NOT an anarchist like my avatar seems to suggest (just realized there are a few new folks here lately). I just know that store in the background (Minnehaha Liquors across from third precinct Minneapolis) and never in a million years thought I would see this picture on the national news. I suspect none of you will see whats really coming either. No matter how much time you spend on these forums.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ya seen em on gun broker. The days were I would pay 500 more then a gun goes for under normal circumstances are over. My moss berg already does 8 +1 if I use the shorter shells.
If ya got the extended mag then add a heat shield, put a cool set of Ghost Ring sights, Bayonet Lug, and a sling and you are good to go.
You or a gunsmith can make those happen. I'd suggest a "smithy" for installing Ghost Rings though. In total a independent gunsmith would not charge that much especially if you do all the leg work and get the pieces you want instead of him ordering for you.
If you have wooden furniture that can be changed out to black synthetic and a pistol grip.
All would still be cheaper than buying a 590A1 new or even if someone was selling their "Old Reliable" for some strange reason.

DYODD

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Oh, and I am NOT an anarchist like my avatar seems to suggest (just realized there are a few new folks here lately). I just know that store in the background (Minnehaha Liquors across from third precinct Minneapolis) and never in a million years thought I would see this picture on the national news. I suspect none of you will see whats really coming either. No matter how much time you spend on these forums.
No one really is ready unless you live in a War Zone.
That is why one should always carry a pistol and a couple of extra mags.
Far less conspicuous every day, and gives you something to fight with while getting to your "Big Dog" rifle or shotgun.
AFAIC
YMMV

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Another thread I have to skip, living in "no-self-defense" Europe...
"Call the cops & have them come an hour later with a coroner"...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Another thread I have to skip, living in "no-self-defense" Europe...
"Call the cops & have them come an hour later with a coroner"...
Practice archery Bro. And knife throwing, and sword fighting.
I hope the scenery is worth it over there.