• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I like Condi Rice's response to the question she was asked

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I've always liked Condi Rice. Her answer to this question reinforces my positive view of her. I don't know if she likes Trump or not but at least her answer was respectful and not like what would have come from one of the Bush clan or other never-Trumpers.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist
.....is what I got when clicking the link.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I've always liked Condi Rice. Her answer to this question reinforces my positive view of her. I don't know if she likes Trump or not but at least her answer was respectful and not like what would have come from one of the Bush clan or other never-Trumpers.

She was too nice. I would be willing to bet she doesn’t even like DJT, but gave an excellent response to that goofball. But, she was too nice.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist
.....is what I got when clicking the link.
Try again. I just clicked it and the tweet/video is still there.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Very well said.

The media is always trying to divide us.

Even if Russia hacked the democrats, all they did was shine the light on the truth. Hillary is a corrupt POS, even more so than Trump.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Try again. I just clicked it and the tweet/video is still there.
Still does the same thing when I click on the link. "Sorry, that page doesn't exist".
....but if I click on the name, "matt whitlock" below the link, it opens his twitshit page and I can then scroll down and find that post with the vid.
Btw, what I have discovered is that twitshit vids still won't play for me on gim, but if I actually go to twitshit, the vid will play.

Yes, I too liked her response to the question.