• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I miss Blubberbutt's pics...

EagleEye

I have always enjoyed the craziness on GIM 1 and 2, but after burning my brain going thru posts, it was nice to see Blubberbutt's pics of the day. Good, bad or indifferent, it was always something to look forward to, however you felt about them. That boy had a nicely varied taste.

I hate going to Kitco to get my fill, and they have locked him down also.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I totally enjoyed Blubbs pics also. Sure they were almost always pushing the limit but if he had a website where he could post

whatever he wanted I would be on it daily.~:yes:

namwalker

Seeker
Seeker
I found this thread and got interested. I had to go onto Kitco to see what you were talking about.

I liked what I saw. The pictures were impressive, but quite more impressive are the quotes that were presented. I wish that there were more.

The individual appears to have been well read, well rounded, and thought provoking. I wonder where he found the pictures and to say nothing about the quotes.

It was fantastic. Thanks for piquing my interest and curiosity.

regards....................................

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hahahahahahaha

Look at the faces of those on the Mahoo

Classic.

SH