• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Warning to all,
This video is hard to watch...less than 20 times

Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice

Two armed men chose the wrong place to attempt a robbery Monday morning, when an employee at the Cobb County gun shop confronted them and shot one dead at the scene, Cobb County police said.

The two men entered Dixie Gun and Pawn at 11 a.m. and attempted to rob the business.

A store employee happened to be armed and exchanged gunfire with the men, striking one of them. The robbery suspect died at the scene, police said.

The other suspect fled on foot. Police said Monday afternoon they have no information about him.

The worker was not injured and the case remains under investigation.

Read more at

Unable to get link to site to enbed

Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If you are going to rob a store, choosing a place that has gun or dixie in the name is definitely a bad idea.

Bet the fella with his hands in the air had to clean his drawers after finding himself close to down range.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
See what happens when people are armed.......
See what happens at airports when muzzies attack and people are not armed?
Someone had this right all along. Please pay attention to the laugh track & who was being made fun of.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What "Snowflakes" find Funny.

GIVE EVERYBODY A GUN OR EVERYBODY FLIES NAKED
- Safest Air Travel.
Personally I have no problem with either.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Warning to all,
This video is hard to watch...less than 20 times ................................

Read more at
Unable to get link to site to enbed
You are correct. I had to watch it three/four times before the Laughter Tears finally dried up and could view in it's entirety.
NOTICE: "DRT" was trying to bring a second gun up when "silver hair" gave him his DARWIN Award.

Most lessons come at heavy costs. No "DO OVERS" with this one.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
That was a fantastic opening shot by the shop owner. Looked like high center chest. Folded mr. 2 gun like a cheap suit.
Excellent video on reaction under pressure. First shot hits home. Second shot blows out the jewelry case in direct line of fire.

Unless you have been experienced in a fire fight or practice shooting under physical exertion situation this is exactly what may happen, and the MAIN REASON to : NEVER SEND ONE WHEN TWO OR MORE WILL DO.

Sorry-est reason to die - Trying to Save Ammo.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
GIVE EVERYBODY A GUN OR EVERYBODY FLIES NAKED - Safest Air Travel.
Personally I have no problem with either.
Why's it always gotta be one or the other? IMHO a hybrid system would be better. Ie: men get the guns, women fly naked.

That way the muslim terrorists that may try something will be far too distracted, as the most they've ever seen was probably an exposed ankle sticking out from under a burka. lol

I apologize in advance to the fine women who may be reading. Just being a bit tongue in cheek about it. lol

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I wouldn't cherish the outcome. Someone chose to do something terrible and paid the price. Even the store owner was shaken about what happened.

Got to say that was pretty ballsy. But if someone has two guns and shouting they're going to kill you there isn't much choice.
Glad none of the innocent were harmed. And yes, that was one heck of a shot. But hey, he IS gun store owner.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Awful lot of smoke. What's he shooting, black powder?
Looked like 6 shots with a .45 . He burned a lot of powder in seconds with no breeze to blow it away.