• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

I'm done with all the gloom & doom

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You either have alot of cats or eat a lot of Tuna ? What species is that ?
NO CATS, the bird ate them !!!
We only get albacore here & for us, it is the best "sashimi". The other tuna, yellow fin, big eye & blue fin are darker & a bit stronger in flavor (fishy)
On my boat, they are immediately bled, gutted & gilled & put on ice. It can't get fresher than that !!

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Vinnie, I'm home" Ya gotta be older than dirt to remember that one (Life with Father, for you youngsters).
Tuna fish report, no tuna for a 100 miles north & south ! cry: But we still have about 4 or 5 weeks for them to come into the Charleston area.
Ocean conditions were really nice, so we fished for "bottom fish", we did well. Limits both days.
One of the GREAT things about being out on the ocean, is that you don't know what all will happen, good bad or ugly. This trip was ALL good !
We were 4 people on board.

We had a birdy that followed us all day, on day 2.

BIRD 1.png

Here birdy is watch one of our lines, waiting to see what we get. The upper red circle is the line from the pole, the lower circle is the line entering the water. He/she waited very patiently to see what we got. When we got a very under size fish, we threw it to her & she flew away with it.
BIRDY WAITING FOR A FISH.png

007 OCTOPUSSY, came aboard, after a huge struggle. Those tentacles are much stronger than you would think. It took 5 minutes to get Mr. Octopus's tentacles off the side of "BAR HOPPER" . That octopus weighed in at 14 pounds. We all got 2 tentacles each, to bring home for dinner.

OCTOPUS.png

WELCOME ABOARD.png

It was another great fishing trip out on a great ocean !!! :fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::2 thumbs up::finished:

Last edited: