• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

IRS computer fraud

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Just file and pay your taxes and be done with it.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The SSN is 'THEIR' number.

They only tell you it's "your's", so they can do whatever they like with the SSN...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
WOW!!!!
Very interesting information and history.
If you are into this go to the guys website and read Melba Ford's Lawuit is interesting in itself:
ram-v-irs.com
They are all similar. It's all a fraud. Lots of words on pieces of paper that seem to lay out the law. They don't tell you that the law only works one way. Against the average citizen. The IRS and courts are never held to the law. The corruption goes all the way to the SC as well in that they just outright refuse to take any tax cases it would mean telling the truth.

I read probably 1000 hrs worth of tax law cases after Tommy Cryer won his case. The memorandum he used and made available is probably the best piece of legal summary work I have ever had the pleasure of reading.. Up until that point I had read a lot of stuff and was putting all the pieces together. Then he won and made this available and had I had that 2 years earlier, would have saved countless hrs of research myself LOL.

This memorandum probably needs its own thread but here it is anyway. https://www.truth-attack.com/jml/images/stories/PDF/cryer_MEMORANDUM.pdf

This is getting more and more difficult to find too. For those that do read it and realize the importance of it, Print it out.
IMO this should be mandatory reading in HS before any diploma is given. Imagine if your graduation depended upon a final exam based solely on this information. It would change everything.

Instead what we have is a corrupt DOJ and court system. There is no way to get a fair trial so we the people are backed into a corner. The choice is simple. Pay or take up arms. People pay.
This has been so successful that the government just does anything they want and the corruption never ends. We the people have no say, they know it and they know the only solution for the people is to kill them. They know that wont happen so they get rich and we get poor.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
his has been so successful that the government just does anything they want and the corruption never ends. We the people have no say, they know it and they know the only solution for the people is to kill them. They know that wont happen so they get rich and we get poor.
So sad and so true.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Just file and pay your taxes and be done with it.
:don't know:

Please turn in your usury card, cuz you haven't a fucking clue what it means...

:stfu:

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Hey I don’t like it either but either we’re a nation of laws and everyone has to follow them or we end up with Clitons, etc....

I think we should repeal the whole thing!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hey I don’t like it either but either we’re a nation of laws and everyone has to follow them or we end up with Clitons, etc....

I think we should repeal the whole thing!
We are a nation of laws for the little people. The rich, powerful and politically connected have a different set of laws. If you have enough money there is no crime that applies to you. And so we have the Clintons.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
@U, If you truly understood the law, you would realize that there is no law requiring you to pay the the private corporation, pretend gov irs, it's voluntary. The key is to understand the difference between using FRNs and USDs...

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
@U, If you truly understood the law, you would realize that there is no law requiring you to pay the the private corporation, pretend gov irs, it's voluntary. The key is to understand the difference between using FRNs and USDs...
AND of course How Many years has it been for you not filing with the IRS ? or Your Government's Tax Filing Obligations ? AND Where have you obtained USDs that were NOT FRNs ?
Inquiring Minds Want to Know.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
AND Where have you obtained USDs that were NOT FRNs ?
Inquiring Minds Want to Know.
Truths out there, just hard to find in all the noise from the indoctrinated.

Is there a difference between the IR, and the irs? is that important?
The irs is chartered Puerto Rico, always a haven for pirates...

How is it that we use FRNS for our everyday money instead of USDs? Something wrong with USDs?

This might help get you on the path you're clamoring for...

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum.php

All frns are equal in law to usds, and are by law utilized as usds.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Truths out there, just hard to find in all the noise from the indoctrinated.
Especially when you are judged by a jury of your 'indoctrinated peers' who 'believe' there is such a law and try to pull you back into the muck and mire they call 'law'.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Especially when you are judged by a jury of your 'indoctrinated peers' who 'believe' there is such a law and try to pull you back into the muck and mire they call 'law'.
Treu, Tommy Cryer was able to convince a jury but he was a lawyer and knew the law inside and out as well as all supporting court decisions. The average American today has an attention span of about 20 seconds and can handle little more than bullet points. If you really want to understand how to take on the beast you had better know that memorandum I posted by heart and be able to site the court cases supporting it all.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If you really want to understand how to take on the beast you had better know that memorandum I posted by heart and be able to site the court cases supporting it all.

Why would anyone want to spend their time learning the language of their servants,
unless you have submitted to being a servant to your servants