• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is Clif High ever right?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I had not heard of the 13 sites or .... what did he call them? Where are these structures and what are they referred to as today?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Having watched Clif carefully for six months...while he's astute in many observations, his over-the-top theories of aliens and medbeds and his theories about Biblical dogma, are - frankly, to me - the ramblings of an insane man. I'm not a religious man; but his theories are out of whole cloth. The space-aliens theory is just one way of "begging the question" of Man's origins. Sure, they came from Space Aliens! So where did THOSE originate, and how come we don't see any evidence of it in modern life? We don't need to theorize that caucasian Americans came from European peoples - we can fly over to Europe, see where both our language and culture came from. Europeans didn't come here and then forget how.
cj,
Maybe I can help you with a little tidbit from a direction you might want to research. But first I've listened since late 03 - early 04 as that was when we ran across common consultants in san fran, the value of listening to clif is not blind belief but him throwing out the absurd causing the listeners mind to ponder and grow into the void between. So in dozen of instances, I might not share or identify with his conclusion or stance but I also no longer hold my old position. He keeps me letting go of my old idea or position on a topic and slowly move my crusty old butt forward...

Now for the tidbit, near death experiences, especially the really deep long hard struggle back ones like clif had, dramatically change the thought process of the returnee's. Its weird and honestly unsettling to the rest of the world, but somehow you come back and maintain certainties that everyone else considers to be a variable. So in a sense clif is an insane man, so am I, if you follow my postings occasionally I write something that might cause you to think BE is off his meds or potentially a real butthole... My conclusion is that on return from deep release some of the blinders installed prior to original entry no longer apply... and certain topics are not variable but set in stone.. and occasionally you can see things and colors others don't

One example is the spiritual realm and existence of aliens. There are a zillion threads and more conjuncture on that subject, we even have one here. For you them and their involvement in the development of mankind, might be an unsettling possibility.... to the returned NDE mind its more like what are ya dumb, you think you just kinda slid and grew from some fertile pool.... naw we are all test tube babies, and yes some of the donors were evil and yes many people floating around you are evil just cause they started that way...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cliff was wrong about the winter of going door to door to see if there were dead people inside. Yet our local news just had a man pass out while driving at an intersection & slump over the wheel & idle across the huge intersection. Vaxadent?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Cliff was wrong about the winter of going door to door to see if there were dead people inside. Yet our local news just had a man pass out while driving at an intersection & slump over the wheel & idle across the huge intersection. Vaxadent?
Could be.

Or, victim of Jack Daniels.

We need to know more.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

He did also call them f*&*( ups. This is more of a long slow burn which is much more handle-able and also easier to hide from the average normie. I think he is a bit prone to hyperbole but who isn't really.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Legislator Be Advised - Collaboration with WEF or WHO is TREASON

You WILL be Punished!​

clif high

May 13
You are hereby advised that any and all actions to advance the creation, amendments, submission and/or passing of agreements or treaties, that attempt to circumvent, undermine and/or interfere with the United States’ sovereignty and exclusive authority to self govern, as set forth in the Constitution and Federal and State laws, and/or transfer this authority, in full or in part, to any foreign country or other entity, are a violation of United States Federal and State Laws. Involvement in such actions is considered treasonous and persons found guilty of violations may be subject to fines, imprisonment and/or death in accordance with U. S. law. You are strongly urged to cease and desist all further efforts fitting this description with regard to amendments to the International Health Organization, Article 12, Section 2, 3 and 5, proposed and/or under consideration at the 75th World Health Assembly.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

What will happen next?

Is it entirely predictable?​

clif high

May 13

What will happen next?​

Over this Summer, which is likely to be less like a Summer than an intense, brief, sauna session, there are some predictable occurrences which will be agitating to all concerned.
One such predictable event is the linking of the WEF (Klaus Schwab’s Nazi University) with the USA election theft. It was not fraud, it was theft. It was insurrection, it was infiltration, it was treason. None of which will bother Klausie though, but it may well affect ALL of the USA resident ‘members’ of the WEF in any capacity. The linking of the WEF to the 2000 Mules pay masters will bring a decidedly RICO aroma to the hot days of sweaty Summer, ‘22.
Not that it will be distinguishable in any way from the election theft, but the appearance of the Summer Constitutional Crisis (or is it ‘crises’?) will definitely provide the WEF affiliated election theft participants some vocal chord lubricant once the linkages within the socialsphere begin accumulating language about ‘death penalty’, and then even more emotionally intense, specific forms, such as ‘death by firing squad’, or ‘the noose’.
Perhaps it will not be a Constitutional crisis per se, when the same linkages that bind WEF to 2000 Mules paymasters are also found to tie ‘intelligence personnel’ to the recent spate of food processing fires, but it will certainly rise to the level of a national security crisis. We can expect this to follow quite easily in line with all the other secrets to be revealed over the rest of this year.
What is the cost of all of this, may well be asked? But the real question is how may that cost be reckoned? In the soon-to-fail Federal Reserve Note? Or some other means of weighing value? What is the cost of not continuing streams of bribery with century’s long histories? How much is spilled? And how quickly do the lips move, and the fingers type, and the pics upload, once the currency flow stops? Look back, look back, back to the USSR!
Or look forward! Don’t be surprised to see the New Deal at the Old Same Place as the Face of Mother Russia stares back to those trailing the Future Makers! Long labeled as addled by malicious WEF dominated media, the modern Russian fixation on the ideas promulgated by Lyndon LaRouche will laugh last, and heartily as ‘crash programs’ of ‘science-driver programs’ are seen to propel the Rus Peoples into very successful Noospheric dominance, at least in the near term during the collapse of the Western Governments suffering terminal cases of WEF Pox (dick rot).
America will Rise again! This time into a revival led by the ‘retained culture’ long dormant in the South, covered with a thick blanket of “Federal oversight”. The Return to Americana, parading out of the South will be magnified, and enlarged by regional flavors into a cacophony of “American Republic, Now, New, Reborn, Rejuvenated, Revived, and Risen”.
Rising, through the ashes of the Self-immolation of the Federal Reserve Bank as it flames out in a spectacular fashion after being punched in the weak guts by fists of Gold. Russian Gold! Black Gold, too! Petrodollar pukes out in a Face Plant into History. Got Resources? Bereft of Reason and Science? You’re fucked then!
Waves of Change are being led by Secrets Revealed. As forecast.