• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Is San Francisco A Literal Sh*thole?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Used needles and human feces are found littering downtown San Francisco as infectious disease expert warns the area is becoming dirtier than some slums in India and Brazil
  • A recent investigation found 100 drug needles and more than 300 piles of feces on a 153 block area of downtown San Francisco
  • Infectious disease expert Dr Lee Riley told NBC Bay Area that the streets are getting dirtier than some slums in Brazil, Kenya and India
  • City Supervisor Hillary Ronen said the issue goes back to the city's homeless problem
  • She says that too much of the focus has been on finding the homeless permanent housing
  • If the city had more temporary beds in shelters, the homeless would be off the streets and not leaving behind such a mess

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413551/Drug-needles-feces-line-streets-San-Francisco.html#ixzz57fiUp9lA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Good for them. They should be living in filth! Karma is a bitch!
I was going to say that this is the liberal paradigm of the direct result of lack of critical thinking and forethought, coupled with the immoral indulgence of an out of touch spoiled child. Your's is easier to say.

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The rotten apple! New York City tops list of America's dirtiest urban areas
  • A report by cleaning service BusyBee has determined New York City as the nation's dirties urban area
  • The Big Apple is followed on the list by Los Angeles, Riverside-San Bernardino, Chicago and Philadelphia
  • Tucson, Orlando and Jacksonville were the cleanest of the 40 cities ranked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5417785/New-York-City-tops-list-Americas-dirtiest-urban-areas.html#ixzz57lsRztlJ

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The rotten apple! New York City tops list of America's dirtiest urban areas
  • A report by cleaning service BusyBee has determined New York City as the nation's dirties urban area
  • The Big Apple is followed on the list by Los Angeles, Riverside-San Bernardino, Chicago and Philadelphia
  • Tucson, Orlando and Jacksonville were the cleanest of the 40 cities ranked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5417785/New-York-City-tops-list-Americas-dirtiest-urban-areas.html#ixzz57lsRztlJ
The dirty cites are communist cesspools and the cleanest cities are in red states. My shocked face >:-O

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If the city had more temporary beds in shelters, the homeless would be off the streets and not leaving behind such a mess
Bullshitt — this just gives them a place to sleep. They're still out on the street scamming for money, annoying the citizens, and shitting where they can.

BF

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'I feel like we're worse than the homeless': Inside the impoverished communities of THOUSANDS living in Winnebagos across LA
  • Thousands of people are using campers as makeshift homes as housing prices continue to rise in California
  • Sharon Manley, 77, and Kraig Goins, 58, have been living together in motor homes for the last 15 years
  • Diamond Haynes, who is in her 30s, was forced into living in a camper after her apartment burned down
  • Dee Timmons moved into a camper after her divorced parents lost their homes in the 2008 recession

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5457041/impoverished-communities-people-living-Winnebagos-LA.html#ixzz58hX8oGmq

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
What ever happened to California? Guess no one is dreaming about it these days?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
'I feel like we're worse than the homeless': Inside the impoverished communities of THOUSANDS living in Winnebagos across LA
  • Thousands of people are using campers as makeshift homes as housing prices continue to rise in California
  • Sharon Manley, 77, and Kraig Goins, 58, have been living together in motor homes for the last 15 years
  • Diamond Haynes, who is in her 30s, was forced into living in a camper after her apartment burned down
  • Dee Timmons moved into a camper after her divorced parents lost their homes in the 2008 recession

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5457041/impoverished-communities-people-living-Winnebagos-LA.html#ixzz58hX8oGmq
They had better not come to my state and spread their progressive cancer. They can stay in their commie utopia!

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
They had better not come to my state and spread their progressive cancer. They can stay in their commie utopia!
This is really an urban problem, somehow the liberals with their social programs are attracted to urban areas. Not a lot of support once you get 100 miles out of the stink of SF or LA. The politicians and liberal population would likely die if they had to fend for themselves.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Thousands of pounds of hazardous waste, 14,000 needles and 400 tons of debris are found at site of California tent city that was home to 700 homeless people before it was cleared last month
  • 13,950 needles and 5,279 pounds of waste found in Santa Ana River Trail
  • The waste was from a more than two-mile stretch of bike trail
  • The bike path once was home to over 700 homeless people

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486171/Thousands-pounds-human-waste-discovered-California-river.html#ixzz59Or9Gibr

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Thousands of pounds of hazardous waste, 14,000 needles and 400 tons of debris are found at site of California tent city that was home to 700 homeless people before it was cleared last month
  • 13,950 needles and 5,279 pounds of waste found in Santa Ana River Trail
  • The waste was from a more than two-mile stretch of bike trail
  • The bike path once was home to over 700 homeless people

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486171/Thousands-pounds-human-waste-discovered-California-river.html#ixzz59Or9Gibr
who counted the needles?

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people. Karma's a bitch

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Simply unacceptable': Shocking footage of junkies taking over San Francisco BART station and openly shooting up in front of commuters sparks the mayor to take action

• Shocking footage shows dozens of homeless people in San Francisco's subway
  • Video shows open drug use, vomit in the hallway, and people lying unconscious
  • Shannon Gafford, who captured the footage, said: 'Every day it's the same thing'
  • BART, which is responsible for subway stations, admits it has been overwhelmed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5665041/Shocking-footage-shows-junkies-taking-San-Francisco-BART-station.html#ixzz5Dtf6XZER

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It just occurred to me that there's an island in the bay where all these folks could be housed to keep them away from other folks.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
It really isn't that hard to figure out. If you put a bird feeder in your yard and keep it stocked with general birdseed pretty soon you will have every kind of bird fighting, making nests in your bushes, eves and deck and shitting all over your house and car.
Some will even get aggressive enough to swoop at you if you get too close to their nest or don't feed them fast enough.

Putting out a bum feeder has exactly the same results.

........... :piss:don't    know2:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm sure most of those fine folks would love to buy a home but real estate is just to expensive there. Cheaper to live on the street and shoot up.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'The streets are filthy, there's trash everywhere - It's disgusting!': Tourists express shock and horror after visiting San Francisco, saying 'rampant drug use and violent crime' will keep them from ever coming back

• Visitors just looking to get a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge or snack on clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf say that the scenes are jarring
  • 'Is this normal or am I in a "bad part of town?,"' an Australian traveler posted to social media following a recent visit
  • Another Reddit message posted by a Canadian visitor expressed the same sentiment just days later, describing the city as 'terrifying'
  • Even members of the city's own visitor's bureau expressed outrage over San Francisco's growing reputation as an unsafe tourist destination
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ress-shock-horror-visiting-San-Francisco.html

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
'The streets are filthy, there's trash everywhere - It's disgusting!': Tourists express shock and horror after visiting San Francisco, saying 'rampant drug use and violent crime' will keep them from ever coming back

• Visitors just looking to get a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge or snack on clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf say that the scenes are jarring
  • 'Is this normal or am I in a "bad part of town?,"' an Australian traveler posted to social media following a recent visit
  • Another Reddit message posted by a Canadian visitor expressed the same sentiment just days later, describing the city as 'terrifying'
  • Even members of the city's own visitor's bureau expressed outrage over San Francisco's growing reputation as an unsafe tourist destination
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ress-shock-horror-visiting-San-Francisco.html
Good! Get the word out there!!! SF is a cesspool of communist and social justice swill

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
"Terrified" San Francisco Tourists Shocked By Aggressive Vagrants, Discarded Needles, Dead Bodies

by Tyler Durden
Sun, 06/17/2018 - 14:30

Syringes were visible, people were staggering, others had wide aggressive eyes.​

San Francisco - a Democratic stronghold known for cable cars, quaint architecture and its diverse culture, has become a bastion of squalor and crime as city dwellers and visitors alike dodge aggressive, drug-addled vagrants. And it's beginning to scare the tourists...

An Australian couple visiting the city were shocked by what they saw after deciding to walk back to their hotel:

"Is this normal or am I in a 'bad part of town?' Just walked past numerous homeless off their faces, screaming and running all over the sidewalk near Twitter HQ and then a murder scene. Wife is scared to leave hotel now," reads a Wednesday posting by Reddit user /u/nashtendo.

When another Redditor said "put on your big boy pants... scared to leave the hotel?"...

The Aussie replied:

It was my wife that was scared and it was partly the mass of concentrated, drug affected homeless mixed with a guy being rolled into an ambulance dead. -/u/nashtendo

"We did La and Nyc on this trip too. Both felt safer," he said later in the thread, adding "Syringes were visible, people were staggering, others had wide aggressive eyes. 'Off their faces' might be an Australian thing (sorry) but I meant just visibly drug affected."

Another Reddit user replied:

It's pretty normal. I'm honestly hoping tourists will realize how shitty this city has become and stop coming. Maybe the loss of income will finally push the city to stop allowing the rampant drug dealing and homeless people treating the entire city like their toilet. You would think a city that deoends so heavily on tourism and conventions for the bulk of their income would put more effort into maintaining a certain standard, but there is rampant drug dealing out in the open in some of the most heavily​
tourist areas. The city know about it, they just don't care. -/u/SgtPeanutbutter

"You see things on the streets that are just not humane," Kevin Carroll, executive director of the Hotel Council of San Francisco told The Chronicle's Heather Knight in April. "People come into hotels saying, 'What is going on out there?' They're just shocked. ... People say, 'I love your city, I love your restaurants, but I'll never come back.'"

In a completely seperate thread, another Reddit user posted in the San Francisco subreddit "Why is this city so terrifying?"

I’ve wanted to visit SF my entire life and I finally make it here and my goddddd it’s terrifying. Anyone have any advice for a tourist aside from “don’t be such a pussy.” -u/xnmb1
"The streets are filthy. There's trash everywhere. It's disgusting," Joe D'Alessandro, president of S.F. Travel told the Chronicle's Heather Knight in April. "I've never seen any other city like this — the homelessness, dirty streets, drug use on the streets, smash-and-grabs."

The city, which hands out up to 4.8 million syringes each year, has struggled to figure out how to keep streets clean and safe for residents, while accommodating a growing homeless population and longstanding HIV and Hepatitis C epidemics. There are roughly 16,000 residents in San Francisco with HIV, and 13,000 with Hep C.

City Health Director Barbara Garcia estimated in 2016 that there were 22,000 intravenous drug users in San Francisco - around one for every 38.9 residents, while the city hands out roughly 400,000 needles per month.

Of the 400,000 needles distributed monthly, San Francisco receives around 246,000 back - meaning that there are roughly 150,000 discarded needles floating around each month - or nearly 2 million per year, according to Curbed.

Mayor Mark Farrell has said, repeatedly, in recent weeks that the problem of discarded syringes on city streets has become a sticking point for him, and the city promised millions of dollars to curb the problem of hazardous waste on sidewalks and streets.
Meanwhile, San Francisco Chronicle’s Matier and Ross chimed in Wednesday with an uncomfortable observation: Most of the needles littering streets in downtown neighborhoods came by way of the city itself, as part of the Department of Public Health’s 25-year-old needle exchange program. -Curbed

While certainly nowhere near the top of the list, crime is also a problem in San Francisco - which is higher than 92.7% of the United States according to city-data.com.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ed-aggressive-vagrants-discarded-needles-dead

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just pass out free H loaded with fetanol. Poof, load up the trash trucks with the dead bodies and either burn them in a trash to energy plant or bury them in the city dump. In fact this should be policy across the US. Poof, end of the heroine epidemic.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How come we never hear about the homeless who are constipated? It's always about the diarrhea running down the sidewalk. In all fairness, shooting smack should really bind them up like a brick of government cheese not to mention lack of eating.

Am i right? I say, am I right?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I think they should have a herion shooting contest. you get a free fix if you will spin the chamber and pull the trigger

we could have parimutual betting. hey, its hollywoods idea

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
How come we never hear about the homeless who are constipated? It's always about the diarrhea running down the sidewalk. In all fairness, shooting smack should really bind them up like a brick of government cheese not to mention lack of eating.

Am i right? I say, am I right?

Your probably right -- and it probably isn't diarrhea -- it probably cooch drippins from the local hoes.