• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Is the Silver Squeeze a bust?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All of these "apes" buying silver and pushing up retail margins, but the Market seems unphased. Maybe the silver market is too big for a short squeeze, and/or the manipulation is greater than can be overcome by market demand.

1624987575574.png

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Or the squeeze was a false flag ...ie fake for pumpers n dumpers...(this is the rumor I heard)

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Paper market and physical "in your hands" market are two different things.

If one looks at the paper market, it was an abject failure as prices are down if anything. However the lack of ready supply in the US for physical says otherwise.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and they bought all those billboards too

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's not done, just on hold for a bit along with all the other plans. AMC is still the main target and until that goes to the MOON or crashes, Silver is gonna have to wait.

mnmom

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It reached a new generation with the message you can't trust the government or banks. If it brought more on board to sound money and fiscal stewardship it should be considered a success.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I still go back to the increase in investor demand, and how that is putting industrial users at risk of being unable to make production targets.. material balance, pure and simple. You also have countries like Peru, getting fed up with the cabal stealing billions by depressing prices, now moving towards nationalizing mines.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seasonality....10% average gain to year end
20210630_070617.png

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As long as the spot price is set by one bankster selling paper to another bankster, the current price will not be a reliable measure of anything, and certainly no way to judge the success or failure of the squeeze. We could have retail prices over $100/oz or even have no silver available at any price, and the banksters will still set their fake paper price.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Meh. I'm still stacking.
Don't worry, if you miss this dip there's most certainly another coming in a week or two as a result of all the manipulation of the phony paper prices

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
More important than the dip or whether anybody makes a profit, there is a growing community who understands the fiat banking scam and wants to transfer personal wealth outside of it. This community would be invaluable in facilitating a barter economy after a fiat dollar collapse.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that gold sits at $1776 as we go into 4th of July weekend?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
yes silver has been squozed. I think it was over the day it began. It was fun to watch and hopefully we have even more stackers now that will keep stacking. Over the long run this will lead to higher prices at an accelerated rate.
The only way for a real squeeze is to attack the paper market. I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people who want to buy the 5000 oz contracts and really put serious money on the line.
Keep in mind that it is still the best investment since 2000.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Certainly not with their own money lol
IMHO, I believe your statement is inaccurate. If the billboards were not paid for with Ape funding, who then paid for them? I don't understand the reddit platform and community very well, but what is pretty clear in my limited experience at Reddit is that there are some big players involved, and a ton of smaller investors like most of us who see the light. A couple of Apes are even receiving delivery of 5000oz crimex contracts, and it's apparently a total PITA to do so...crimex is a paper game that fears physical delivery and forces you to settle in paper cash. I'd suggest not discriminating against the "Apes" and "diamond hands," as most of these folks appear to be on the right trajectory.

WSS also has a yootube channel, with some fantastic quests. One of the most interesting things I've learned is that mints, both public and private, are buying silber off the market in 600,000 oz semi truck loads that go to the highest bidder. 1000 oz bars and shot became in very short supply after "the squeeze." Paper and physical are completely disconnected. I welcome the Apes and most of what they bring to the table.