• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

it's high time to clean up the welfare scams via dna data

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
high time to use the state's dna data to identify the alleged unknown fathers

and get the welfare scammers off of the taxpayers' backs
I see it differently:
1. If a female can't keep her legs closed, why should we have to pay the consequences ?
2. The system feeds on it's unwillingness to eliminate itself, therefore it shall persist to continue.
The answer is to make people responsible for their actions.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I see it differently:
1. If a female can't keep her legs closed, why should we have to pay the consequences ?
2. The system feeds on it's unwillingness to eliminate itself, therefore it shall persist to continue.
agree 100 percent

but the children........they will whine

time to find the fathers and rightfully shift costs of raising their spawns to the parents, not us

the scammers claim they dont know who the father is. this opens up a deluge of taxpayer funds their way -- all the way through college grants. they know damn well who the father is - and often the father IS active in their lives. so they knowingly are scamming taxpayers to get all of the free shit

apply for welfare -- mother and kid MUST submit to dna testing

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I never thought of using a DNA test. Brilliant. And it is a guaranteed money-saver...

But it is too draconian -- unless this law is announced to become effective in exactly 9 months.

For those who have been enslaved or beaten the system (depending on POV)... What coverage they had, they still have. I believe the drop in new mamas crowding into the ER will cover the continuing sucking of the enslaved scammers with no additional outlay.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
unless this law is announced to become effective in exactly 9 months.
YES! Brilliant addition to EOs idea.
Something tells me the US would see an instant drop in birth rate.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
high time to use the state's dna data to identify the alleged unknown fathers

and get the welfare scammers off of the taxpayers' backs
Ooo yeah! Gotta love that police state! DNA testing is 100% reliable, especially when you can't get pecker prints from vaginas.

I never thought of using a DNA test. Brilliant. And it is a guaranteed money-saver...

But it is too draconian -- unless this law is announced to become effective in exactly 9 months.

For those who have been enslaved or beaten the system (depending on POV)... What coverage they had, they still have. I believe the drop in new mamas crowding into the ER will cover the continuing sucking of the enslaved scammers with no additional outlay.

YES! Brilliant addition to EOs idea.
Something tells me the US would see an instant drop in birth rate.
Have you guys been practising your Sig Heils? Give up your line-dancing for goose-stepping?!? I might wanna try some of you guys have been smoking!

Do you REALLY believe a law is going to stop all that sex and all those pregnancies?!? Do you REALLY believe DNA testing to be so accurate as to insure 100% correct identification of the father of these bastard children?!? Gonna trust a sexually active woman's identification of potential fathers?!? Make EVERY male provide a DNA sample to the government so they have a complete record against which to compare?!? A national gun registry would be more successful and more accurate...maybe.

No! Damn it! NO! It's high time women start bearing their part of the price for THEIR indiscretions! Cut off the aid to unmarried women with children. Let them go to the charities, the churches, the foundations to plead their need for support and/or get off their asses and go to work to rear their young or come clean about who planted the seed in her and make him do the responsible thing like getting a job. If she was raped, make the complaint, identify the attacker(s) and make him pay the price or face execution. As far as I'm concerned ALL rapists should be executed, preferably immediately. However it all works out society is in NO WAY responsible for "unplanned children".

It must also be noted here that there is room for NON-government supported abortion services. And I'm going to aim this directly at all the "pro-life/anti-abortion" Christians and others...according to my bibles Adam did NOT become a living soul, Nephish Kai in Hebrew, until God breathed the breath of life into what He had formed, the body of Adam. Even today, that fetus is NOT a living soul until it takes it's first breath. It is a potential life until such time as it takes that breath of life. Don't waste your time arguing your interpretations of beliefs. Neither I or any of you either dictated or wrote Genesis. If you want an argument go take it up with God...He will hear arguments like He did for Abram and his pleading for Lot. Then again, He didn't think well of Job's arguments or those of Job's miserable comforters and in the end God sorted out Job's thinking for Job so Job could get back on the right track.

If there is an uncooperative woman who refuses to identify the man that impregnated her or simply cannot identify the one man out of the many men she's had intercourse with then the woman is stuck with the responsibility for rearing the child or aborting the fetus. A hard choice indeed but it is the consequence of her action and she, not society, must bear the consequence of her own action. I have to bear the costs of my failings just as each of you do.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yep, the basement dwelling Nazi wannabes have definitely taken over what once was a nice libertarian leaning forum.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I see it differently:
Enough blame for both sides as it does take two to "tango".
.Gov loves controlling peoples lives. It feels it is their purpose in life. It is a more costly Slave Trade. .gov will pay females depending on the size of her herd as long as she follows their slight rules. Female makes money, .Gov spends money it has justified not only in welfare and medical bills but also the youth who start their lives off in the penal systems across the U.S. another cost justification.
A responsible father in the family just mucks up the .gov slave machine.
You can only serve one master and those males have little up bringing since the 1960s and are encouraged to "walk away". Which they are all to willing to do.
And fall for the next "Honey Trap"

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ending welfare would cause screaming from so many different areas, I'd almost love to see it, can we start with foreign aid?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
interesting....the two pushing back the loudest........lol

fyi for the ignorants -- gov has been collecting dna at birth for DECADES

the 'testing' would be to find the allegedly 'unknown' (known) baby daddies via computer matching

baby mama + baby daddy + gov jerking our chains with the 'i dont know who it be' is an insult to those of us paying for their lives of leisure with our labor

Last edited:

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ooo yeah! Gotta love that police state! DNA testing is 100% reliable, especially when you can't get pecker prints from vaginas.

Have you guys been practising your Sig Heils? Give up your line-dancing for goose-stepping?!? I might wanna try some of you guys have been smoking!

Do you REALLY believe a law is going to stop all that sex and all those pregnancies?!? Do you REALLY believe DNA testing to be so accurate as to insure 100% correct identification of the father of these bastard children?!? Gonna trust a sexually active woman's identification of potential fathers?!? Make EVERY male provide a DNA sample to the government so they have a complete record against which to compare?!? A national gun registry would be more successful and more accurate...maybe.

No! Damn it! NO! It's high time women start bearing their part of the price for THEIR indiscretions! Cut off the aid to unmarried women with children. Let them go to the charities, the churches, the foundations to plead their need for support and/or get off their asses and go to work to rear their young or come clean about who planted the seed in her and make him do the responsible thing like getting a job. If she was raped, make the complaint, identify the attacker(s) and make him pay the price or face execution. As far as I'm concerned ALL rapists should be executed, preferably immediately. However it all works out society is in NO WAY responsible for "unplanned children".

It must also be noted here that there is room for NON-government supported abortion services. And I'm going to aim this directly at all the "pro-life/anti-abortion" Christians and others...according to my bibles Adam did NOT become a living soul, Nephish Kai in Hebrew, until God breathed the breath of life into what He had formed, the body of Adam. Even today, that fetus is NOT a living soul until it takes it's first breath. It is a potential life until such time as it takes that breath of life. Don't waste your time arguing your interpretations of beliefs. Neither I or any of you either dictated or wrote Genesis. If you want an argument go take it up with God...He will hear arguments like He did for Abram and his pleading for Lot. Then again, He didn't think well of Job's arguments or those of Job's miserable comforters and in the end God sorted out Job's thinking for Job so Job could get back on the right track.

If there is an uncooperative woman who refuses to identify the man that impregnated her or simply cannot identify the one man out of the many men she's had intercourse with then the woman is stuck with the responsibility for rearing the child or aborting the fetus. A hard choice indeed but it is the consequence of her action and she, not society, must bear the consequence of her own action. I have to bear the costs of my failings just as each of you do.
Bwahahaha..."pecker prints"...outstanding!!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
agree 100 percent

but the children........they will whine

time to find the fathers and rightfully shift costs of raising their spawns to the parents, not us

the scammers claim they dont know who the father is. this opens up a deluge of taxpayer funds their way -- all the way through college grants. they know damn well who the father is - and often the father IS active in their lives. so they knowingly are scamming taxpayers to get all of the free shit

apply for welfare -- mother and kid MUST submit to dna testing
Heheheheheheh, One of my favorite sayings, to stir a little shit is : "We are ALL victims of our parents." Try it, heads roll, until they realize it is true.

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Feel the same way about destroying bald eagle eggs?

And I'm going to aim this directly at all the "pro-life/anti-abortion" Christians and others...according to my bibles Adam did NOT become a living soul, Nephish Kai in Hebrew, until God breathed the breath of life into what He had formed, the body of Adam. Even today, that fetus is NOT a living soul until it takes it's first breath. It is a potential life until such time as it takes that breath of life.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
another scam is illegals using the same kids multiple times by multiple baby mamas. then you have the illegals buying/renting kids to get them anchored

dna would kill those taxpayer ripoffs too

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Most welfare daddies aren't worth the time to track down, unless you start passing out mandatory vasectomies for failure to pay child support, no change coming.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Most welfare daddies aren't worth the time to track down
wow...mixing ethics and value, boiling it down to a meme

'Most'...what a word

o.k., if that's really that case, don't enforce it for anyone as that would save us the most

:2 thumbs up:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
wow...mixing ethics and value, boiling it down to a meme

'Most'...what a word

o.k., if that's really that case, don't enforce it for anyone as that would save us the most

:2 thumbs up:
Actually, nope, because more people would join the free shit army...but if shame doesn't work, what does?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Actually, nope, because more people would join the free shit army...but if shame doesn't work, what does?
Bro, what I'm referring to is the 'torch' you're passing around...it's not lit, it's full of un-provable opinion, and i'm not saying i disagree, i'm saying it's gone way beyond any form of intellectualism because from one side, there isn't any

and shame?
LOL

there are so many videos out there where people prove they have no shame, no consciousness, some find pleasure in telling others to go piss off...it's gone way beyond just generalized speech and imho, whether or not some people will accept free shit...

I would take the free shit, figuring it's been stolen from me over all these years...sure i would and there's no amount of shame anyone could place on me for doing it...and if I could have a microphone, i'd convince lots of others to do the same thing

And It Would Feel Good

Know what would work?
Arrests and Judicial Prudence

if that happened and was effective, i might change my mind, entirely...but, we both know, we all know, the chances of that happening are slim to none

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just end the entire farkin' Federal Government Welfare State. That'll put an end all welfare fraud.
a long while ago I got laid off a seasonal job and collected unemployment during the winter.

the stipulation was that I had to look for a job and report to the unemployment office about my searches... turns out somehow I just wasnt able to find a job until the unemployment ran out... who would have thought? I mean what a coincidence!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Do you REALLY believe a law is going to stop all that sex and all those pregnancies?!?
Yep, the basement dwelling Nazi wannabes have definitely taken over what once was a nice libertarian leaning forum.
I really don't care how many kids you have, I just don't want to pay to raise them for ya.
No call to label me a nazi (one of those hot button labels that buffoons use) just because I would like the progenitor to assume responsibility for his offspring What's wrong with that?

As far as I'm concerned they can fuck all they want, I just don't wanna pay for it.
Oh well, I guess I'll go out in the back yard a practice my goose stepping a little bit more.

BF

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Most so called "pro choice" adherents are against the death penalty and would have you thrown in jail for destroying an eagles egg.
Eagles Egg?
LOL, that's nothing, they've decided to use their cities to reintroduce the rat population to the point where it once flourished, and they've encouraged a few people to pitch 'tarp tents' in order to further study their efforts

sorta like a babysitting job

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Most so called "pro choice" adherents are against the death penalty and would have you thrown in jail for destroying an eagles egg.
Most so called "pro choice"(apples) adherents are against the death penalty(oranges) and would have you thrown in jail for destroying an eagles egg(bananas). These are all different subjects !

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I see it differently:
2. The system feeds on its unwillingness to eliminate itself, therefore it shall persist to continue.
Nobody wants to be personally responsible for the mistakes of others.

Neither do those who make the mistakes!

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
The state wants women knocked up ( they need future taxpayers and cannon fodder ). Thats why Women get a p-pass and have all the money givien to them in divorce/ pregnancy/ welfare and generally never being held responsible/accountable for anything they do no matter how stupid or criminal. With the rise of mgtow, men have found out that they can win the game by avoiding marriage and having kids, but instead of the state making things even between men and women to keep a birth rate up, they import foreigners who are already legal working age (so they wont have to subsidize their childhoods) (but they wont work anyway) to keep the taxpayer/cannon fodder pool full.