• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jack Posobiec assaulted by Soros paid scum

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Goggles pursued Posobiec out of the park, prompting a verbal confrontation, in which Posobiec stated that he was already out of the park. He indicated that he was unsure as to what the confused, belligerent militant's demands were, to which the militant responded by blocking him from moving forward in any direction.
Having spotted a small group of police nearby, Posobiec attempted to make his way to towards them, but his advance was stopped—again by Goggles, who insisted he go in the other direction. At one point, Goggles asks why Posobiec won’t return to his vehicle, and suggests that the reason he doesn’t do so is because Posobiec doesn’t want to have his car’s license plates identified, insinuating that Antifa would dox him and find out where he lived.
Goggles then insisted that Posobiec “get the f*** out of the city” and “go back to where he came from.” Posobiec stated that he lives in Washington DC—to which Goggles responded by shoving him. Nevertheless, Posobiec persisted in his walk towards the direction of the police as he was shoved around by various noodle-armed, chubby Antifa militants who made up for their lack of physicality with unbridled, post-adolescent anger, directed solely towards him."

https://thepostmillennial.com/journ...d-by-antifa-in-front-of-emancipation-memorial

This belongs on uglytruth's OAN thread can't put it there the videos make my computer freeze.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't pay much attention to what happens to the drama queen internet celebrity attention seekers

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He works for One America News, you ever hear of it? Not internet.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
<heh> "he gets a free ride in police car" — pissed off pantyfa.
You can get one too, goggles, just keep shoving the cops.

BF

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Posobiec always came across as Cointel in my book.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm going to stand corrected after further research on Posobiec. He's on his own.