• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

James Clapper: Obama Ordered Us to Start the Witch Hunt

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Burn Barry at the Stake!

James Clapper: Obama Ordered Us to Start the Witch Hunt
Will these parties that disregarded the laws and statutes that protect Americans be held to justice?
By GREGG JARRETT 6 hours ago

James Clapper, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, told CNN’s Jim Sciutto that President Obama was the one who directed the deep state to “assemble all the reporting” about Russia meddling in the 2016 election. The admission that Obama himself ordered the start of the “witch hunt”, also known as the Russia probe, shows how the administration used its powers to try to develop and create a crime where one did not exist.
"What Obama told us to do...."​

In Gregg’s new book, Witch Hunt: The Story of the Greatest Mass Delusion in American Political History, he shows how key participants in the “witch hunt” admitted that they never had any credible evidence to launch the Trump-Russia investigation in July of 2019.
Advertisement

Nine months later, when the special counsel was appointed, they still had no evidence to justify their probe. “Collusion” was all based on a pernicious lie drawn largely from a phony “dossier” commissioned by the Clinton campaign and Democrats. Undercover informants found only exculpatory evidence, which was then covered up.

With Mr. Clapper openly saying that it was President Obama himself who ordered the powers of the deep state to be used against Donald Trump, along with the revelation that the Obama White House approved Hunter Biden’s job on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, everyone should be asking what other actions will be revealed when the Inspector General’s FISA abuse report comes out.

Will these parties that disregarded the laws and statutes that protect Americans be held to justice? Or will the deep state once again escape with merely a slap on the wrist?

https://thegreggjarrett.com/james-clapper-obama-ordered-us-to-start-the-witch-hunt/

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Following an illegal order is no defense.

So what is Clapper’s excuse for aiding and abetting his co-conspirators afterwards?

Is Clapper hoping that by extending this olive branch he can cut a deal?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fog of War...Blame anyone and everyone, and especially blame those who you believe will never get indicted...Potus Berry...

It creates enough potential back/forth to stall anything occurring for decades as the attorney's fight one another

it's a great strategy and unless berry admits michael is a tranny, it'll never go away

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gotta love how these rats admit this stuff years later when it was so blatantly obvious then it was all fluff with no substance. There were many calling the "Steele dossier" smoke and mirrors way back in 2016? Gosh thanks Claptrap, where the hell were you a few years ago? This clown needs to see some time in a jail cell...right next to his limp wristed, peace prize winning, warmongering boss.

The reason nothing ever came of the so called "dossier" is because there was nothing to the thing. It was just a bunch of crap slapped together to appear official and throw mud at a presidential candidate. ...and somehow most still think watergate is the low point in US presidential history. That robbery is small potatoes compared to the institutionalized corruption that goes on routinely in DC these days.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Gotta love how these rats admit this stuff years later when it was so blatantly obvious then it was all fluff with no substance.
even going so far as to write a book, a tell-all book that pays them all millions while the actual book only sells about 500 copies

the value of politicans personal books is amazing these days

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
At the end of the day the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches all admit to one another that they have been complicit in treason and decide to forgive one another. "Let's just let bygones be bygones..."

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At the end of the day the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches all admit to one another that they have been complicit in treason and decide to forgive one another. "Let's just let bygones be bygones..."

Pardons and Exoneration's for All

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The arrogance is appalling.

When you see a video of a hoodrat holding up the money he just stole at a corner store -- and gets caught because of it...

...Isn't what that commie traitor just did? He confessed (it is now on the same Internet as hoodrat) to a death-penalty crime.

OK. The hoodrat is just a dumbshit. But Clapper The Wizard of Odds? Nope. Arrogance. He's not "little people".

What this single post does for me is to clarify my position on this whole terrible thing:

*IF* Clapper goes to jail or is hanged, my America still exists.

If not, not... and all my rules change. It wasn't a bunch of snowflakes that wrote and brought to life the Constitution -- it was a bunch of Alphas. My kinda heroes.

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'd envision some of these folks have an 'army' of bodyguards to protect them...

If the FBI were to come and place handcuffs on one of them, will their 'army' stand-down?
How come these rats haven't left the country yet?
Are their bank accounts available for the .gov to empty them?

on and on and on...

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dudes! You're missing the main point! All the rat bastards are tossing Oberry under the bus. Moreover, they are spilling their guts. They're gonna leave it to Oberry to hang the witch (soooo big now she couldn't fit under a bus!).

Trump said NO DEALS! Clapper has no escape no matter how many beans he spills. Gonna swing in the wind as he should...as they ALL should.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Alton,

pardon me, but do you really believe that?

seriously?

I can't get on board with that, as much as it is wished to be so
It's possible Alton is onto something here!

Hey, there's always hope, isn't there? I keep being told that over and over and now I'm beginning to believe it!

I need a cocktail!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Dudes! You're missing the main point! All the rat bastards are tossing Oberry under the bus. Moreover, they are spilling their guts. They're gonna leave it to Oberry to hang the witch (soooo big now she couldn't fit under a bus!).

Trump said NO DEALS! Clapper has no escape no matter how many beans he spills. Gonna swing in the wind as he should...as they ALL should.
except that it was widely reported (and strange) that team obomba was operating in dc after it left office. nobody knew why

now we know

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Alton,

pardon me, but do you really believe that?

seriously?

I can't get on board with that, as much as it is wished to be so
Yes, they (rat bastards) are throwing Oberry under the bus. Yes it could very well be that they are doing in Oberry in the vain hope of saving their own asses. OTOH it could be that Team Oberry said "Yeah, go ahead and dump on Oberry because he's slipping back to Kenya where he can't be reached by Trump or the witch. Whatever their scheme is, it ain't agonna work.

A book gets money (laundered of course) and attempts to build public empathy like was tried when B Clinton was impeached. These rat bastards know their ass is grass and are going to do everything they can to minimize the consequences. Spill the beans as they are can serve no other purposes but to cover the witch by placing all the focus on Oberry. What else could be gained by such open admissions?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What else could be gained by such open admissions?
Tainting of the jury pool?

Q discussed this. In fact - it is precisely this that will make civilian trials untenable for some...and will make military tribunals necessary.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tainting of the jury pool?

Q discussed this. In fact - it is precisely this that will make civilian trials untenable for some...and will make military tribunals necessary.
Military tribunals are necessitated by the nature of the crimes...treason, espionage, sedition along with the usual murders, thefts and so on.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
3 branches turn into one
Which branches? If government, there never were 3 branches because it's ALL the government. 3 branches was a federalist lie.

If 3 branches of the military who's left out?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Which branches? If government, there never were 3 branches because it's ALL the government. 3 branches was a federalist lie.

If 3 branches of the military who's left out?
Just a reference to a story I heard...