• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeep meets Aussie attitude!

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
LOL... I love this. Jeep sold this guy a lemon then pissed on him in defiance of our local lemon laws. Chrysler Jeep have a BAD rep here as our worst importer to deal with if things go wrong.

This is what he did...

Since it hit you tube Jeep Aust is down around 40% in sales! How is that for a FUCK YOU right back from a screwed consumer. It is a brave new world out there if you know how to make it work.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
UH, link no workey... and I went to You Tube (both US and Australia version) and they don't have any idea about this subject.

Can you give us the link? Spelled out.

SheepDog68

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Works for me and is a pretty cool jab at poor customer service!

SD

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You Austrians just like complaining about American Industrial know how! Put another shrimp in the barbecue.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You Austrians just like complaining about American Industrial know how! Put another shrimp in the barbecue.
Hitler was Austrian, too.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Never been a Chrysler/keep fan. EVER.

Although I think today one manufacturer sucks just as much as the next one.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Never been a Chrysler/keep fan. EVER.

Although I think today one manufacturer sucks just as much as the next one.
The current generations of Hyundai and Kia are stand outs. Design quality, build quality and corporate ethics are all there. Genuine fixed price service backed by a respective 5 or 7 year warranty. They rarely break down, they top the customer satisfaction surveys, they often top the ANCAP safety ratings, they are normally much better equipped... no longer cheap but great value. Audi @ double the price point of Kia's big SUV isn't offering a car that is as reliable, safe or as well equipped. So who is the premium brand? These two Koreans have come of age while most of the Japanese and Germans are staggering a little or a lot. The only thing remaining is for the public to wake up to it... down here they are selling VERY well.

The diesel drive trains in these cars are GREAT... but I bet you guys don't get them.

2c FWIW.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Haven't bought an American made car in decades. Pure junk crafted by your lazy overpaid fat American autoworker

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Haven't bought an American made car in decades. Pure junk crafted by your lazy overpaid fat American autoworker
So you're buying Fords and Chevys made in Mexico?