• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

John Stewart reads the RIOT ACT to a NO SHOW Congressional Hearing

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
All these years and these people HEROES can not get help for their Medical Issues caused by 9-11:
(It brought a tear to my eyes. These F'n'' National Leaders)

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
First Q:
What's in it for Jon?
Bleeding Heart lil bitch, what's he got invested in this because if he's really showing any character, and his entertainment persona is actually just that, fake, that would make him even worse, a lying liar about his lies

rat bastard

I can't disagree with what he's saying but why coming from him and why now???

again, Jon Stewart, rat bastard, can't be trusted

:dog:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
5 seconds response time ??? Sorry Jon, I call BULLSHIT.
Other than that I think he was correct.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
First Q:
What's in it for Jon?
Bleeding Heart lil bitch, what's he got invested in this because if he's really showing any character, and his entertainment persona is actually just that, fake, that would make him even worse, a lying liar about his lies

rat bastard

Evidently there was a previous bill/ law to support these heroes medical issues from working the hotspot. That money has ran out and a new bill has not been brought out of committee onto the floor for action.
Jon Stewart is a native New Yorker and lives in NYC.
He is not a PROG so I would NOT label him a "rat bastard".
He is using his celebrity to draw attention to HEROES who are dying over PROMISES NOT KEPT.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
First Q:
What's in it for Jon?

rat bastard

Amazingly, people you hardily disagree with on one set of points may agree with you on another set of points. This group of people may well be paying for 9/11 more than any other group of Americans.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Jon Stewart did make a compelling and powerful plea. It's just too bad there are not others in his position pounding the table for the most basic compensation for the many hundreds of thousands of veterans killed and maimed over the years- many were conscripted. Among them were true and deserving heroes.

I'm not trying to minimize the sacrifices that these first responders made, but they all knew the risks and job description when they signed up for it. People fight and sue over opportunities to get these jobs because they are well compensated for them. The vast majority retire fat and happy. Just because it was a relatively large national tragedy with a number of casualties doesn't make their claims any more compelling. What about the single firefighter who dies a slow and painful death, wounded while trying to save a burning garage in Peoria? My point is this: Tragedies happen every single day and the totals since 911, dwarf those of 911. There are a myriad pitifully sad stories out there.

Everyone's heard it but it bears repeating. Life is not fair.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
ITS a Democrat Party slush fund. Do you really think these sick fucks are trying to help anyone?

1560348873100.png
1560348885563.png

fealgoodfoundation.com/

This JOHN FEAL is the person behind Jon Stewert. He has a FEALGOOD foundation and is pictured here with Gillibrand …Billions of dollars already

JOHN FEAL was a construction worker.

Hi is on CNN now and praising CNN for running this story all day and all night.

The guy named Lindsay graham and Mcconnel as people he was trageting.

somebody needs money

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704278404576037872348318688

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hollywood types don't come down off of their stages for much
Photo Ops, Microphones in their faces, things that continue to make them
'heros' will always bring them down to our level, other than that???

We're below them, our issues are below them

it's hollyweird meets new york in dc

Dog and Pony Show hidden under the umbrella of a disaster

no, I ain't buying it, but, in the end, i'll have to pay for it, so

It's another Game Over moment

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
A couple of thoughts;
-Why does he get to speak before congress? Are entertainers special? I think the all time low for congress may have been the time an actress who played a farmers wife on some soapy movie testified before congress about farmers...because she played one in a movie.

-The timing of this, one wonders with the sh-- show of democratic presidential nominees* may have piqued Stewart's interest. Time will tell.

*-recent: Biden just made a campaign promise to cure cancer/ That Indiana gay guy's pretend husband was asked this week if 'love has no age' (pedophilia), he said he was going to have to think about it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't trust anyone from the entertainment world. They all have their own hidden agenda and virtually never tell you the truth. No fucks to give for anything put out there by entertainers. If the 911 first responders needs a voice for their cause ( I have no doubt they have some real valid points to make) they need to make better decisions identifying their representatives. Joollywood representation isn't going to get you any points in this political environment!