• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Kentucky Health Care Workers Refused to Comply With Vaccine Mandate, Forced Hospital to Fire Them

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I assure you, there is nothing easy about firing someone (especially someone skilled) knowing full well how difficult and expensive it will be to replace them. It is hard finding skilled, dependable talent right now.

This is why many companies will not play this game. They will test for the first few weeks, then it will slowly slack off until there are just some old test's stuffed into employee files.

It's what comes after this that I am worried about.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Oh I assure you, there is nothing easy about firing someone (especially someone skilled) knowing full well how difficult and expensive it will be to replace them. It is hard finding skilled, dependable talent right now.

It was easy for my former employer.

He brought in 6 vaccinated people to replace me.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kavanaugh is not
Better'n anyone the hag would've nominated.
Ie: try to keep in mind what the alternative woulda been.

So they just might overturn Roe v Wade, but they won't challenge the MIC or the Fed or Big Pharma.
In my book, one of four is better than none of four.

Imho, even the smallest of steps not taken in the wrong direction is preferable than all the steps going that way.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Better'n anyone the hag would've nominated.
In this case I'm not even sure that's true. Kavanaugh is really bad.

Ie: try to keep in mind what the alternative woulda been.
I think this is a mistake - it's playing their game. They set you up with two choices: A - instant death and B - slow death. Then they spin the wheel and you go "Oh thank God I won the slow death" and actually breathe a sigh of relief. It's all part of the psyop.

I suspect they might be doing just this with the vaccine passport right now. They're going to let us off the vaccine passport at the last minute - and we'll be so relieved we'll accept something else just because it's not the vaccine passport. But it will be something we otherwise would never have accepted.

In my book, one of four is better than none of four.
I'm not sure that is the choice actually. And in any case I want 4 of 4. Or at the very least 3 of 4 which might mean things would incrementally improve instead of deteriorate. And I'm not settling for less. Kavanaugh is going to make us worse off, not better - and it's already bad enough.

Imho, even the smallest of steps not taken in the wrong direction is preferable than all the steps going that way.
As I said above you're falling into the trap. Don't accept a shit bath just because the other shit bath was even stinkier.

When someone gives you a shit bath there are no circumstances under which you should feel grateful or relieved. There is only one acceptable response.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
In this case I'm not even sure that's true.
You may not be sure, but I am.

Less bad is always preferable to more bad.

We may not find all of this court's rulings agreeable, but we will agree with more of them than we would've agreed with the rulings of a court packed with progressive liberals.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We may not find all of this court's rulings agreeable, but we will agree with more of them than we would've agreed with the rulings of a court packed with progressive liberals.
You do know that the far left lunatic lefties and the far right lunatic righties meet on the backside of the circle. They agree on FASCISM.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631658319465.png

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You do know that the far left lunatic lefties and the far right lunatic righties meet on the backside of the circle. They agree on FASCISM.

Scalia and Ginsberg were besties.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now you know why they killed him!

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Now you know why they killed him!

they killed him for doing the nasty with an old wrinkly nasty?

that alone ought to have killed him..........

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It was easy for my former employer.

He brought in 6 vaccinated people to replace me.
But at what cost? Pay 6 or 1...easy answer unless you were extremely overpaid....doubtful.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
You may not be sure, but I am.

Less bad is always preferable to more bad.

I'm not sure.

Some of those liberals were/are not too bad when it comes to civil liberties. Kavanaugh is going to be all for locking whistleblowers up for example, where a liberal judge might not have been.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure
You should be, because it's an honest to God fact.

You, of all people, should realize that as long as it's people runnin' the show, all we're ever gonna get is degrees of bad or less bad. All fall short. None are perfect. Some you will agree with more, some less. None of 'em, all the time.

Be glad ya get anything good. Three, or even four of four is shootin' for the stars. Ain't happenin' with the meat computers. Do you realize how easy it would be to get nothin' you/we/I would like?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Scalia and Ginsberg were besties.
I always thought they were screwing...
Either way or both, they obviously didn't influence each others political leanings.
....and people can in fact be friends (or more) while having political and/or ideological differences.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
You should be, because it's an honest to God fact.
I don't think so. I don't think Republicans are necessarily any better than Democrats. And Kavanaugh is a very bad man.

You, of all people, should realize that as long as it's people runnin' the show, all we're ever gonna get is degrees of bad or less bad. All fall short. None are perfect. Some you will agree with more, some less. None of 'em, all the time.
I do indeed. But I will not be happy about somebody who will make things worse. Hence my point about needing 3 out of 4 things to go my way before I'm happy. If I get 3 things improving and 1 getting worse then overall things are improving and I will be happy with that.

But 3 things getting worse and only 1 getting better - no I won't be happy with that. That's the shit bath.

Be glad ya get anything good. Three, or even four of four is shootin' for the stars. Ain't happenin' with the meat computers. Do you realize how easy it would be to get nothin' you/we/I would like?
Doesn't matter. Accepting defeat is accepting defeat. You're celebrating the slow defeat - stop doing it. Time to say "no" to either kind of defeat otherwise you're just going to end up defeated. I'm in this to win, so I'm not going to be happy with any kind of defeat.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think Republicans are necessarily any better than Democrats.
I just know that I agree with more of what I hear from them than I do with what I hear from dems.

Do I agree 100%? Heck no!

And Kavanaugh is a very bad man.
Hag woulda picked a worse one.

But I will not be happy about somebody who will make things worse.
Isn't that what they're supposed to be doing? Exhibiting the folly of man? If they could create Heaven on Earth and make everyone happy, what would anyone need God for?
...and you being happy about it or not, is irrelevant to the Plan, is it not?

If I get 3 things improving and 1 getting worse then overall things are improving and I will be happy with that.
Have you read your Book? Are things really supposed to be getting better?

You're celebrating the slow defeat
No, just seeing it for what it is.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No, just seeing it for what it is.
not to be the wise guy here, that's for sure: Joe, exactly what is it? i just watched my state fake another election......

what exactly is it we're watching where anyone can believe for a moment, we're winning any of it?

it's a complete loss and soon to be a total loss if no one above our pay grade steps in to do their shit...and they ain't if what we got today is a true reflection of our military

we got nothing brother, and we're losing more each day they continue to breathe as freemen...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Either way or both, they obviously didn't influence each others political leanings.
....and people can in fact be friends (or more) while having political and/or ideological differences.
Few peers at that level.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I just know that I agree with more of what I hear from them than I do with what I hear from dems.
Of course you do. The Democrats have a message designed to appeal to one group of the population, the Republican message is designed to appeal to the other group. You are part of the group which the Republican message is designed to appeal to.

However, what both groups actually do is almost identical, and has nothing to do with what they say. Yes I grant you there are a handful of rank and file members who might actually try to do what they say, but they are in a minority in both parties and the leaderships march in lockstep.

Do not pay any attention to what either group says. Judge them by their actions.
Do I agree 100%? Heck no!
If you judge by actions, you will find you agree with less than 10%. The Republican party are a group of liars designed to make you think they are on your side, fighting a rearguard action. In fact the Republican party is working for the enemy and working directly against you. They just try to make it look like they're not because that's part of the enemy's tactics.

Hag woulda picked a worse one.
I doubt it. You can't get much worse than Kavanaugh.
Isn't that what they're supposed to be doing? Exhibiting the folly of man? If they could create Heaven on Earth and make everyone happy, what would anyone need God for?
Perhaps. But I'm not supposed to vote for them or be happy about it. I'm supposed to reject them and all their works.
...and you being happy about it or not, is irrelevant to the Plan, is it not?
No. I believe there are explicit commands about how I'm supposed to react. And going along with it is not one of them.
Have you read your Book? Are things really supposed to be getting better?
No. But nor am I supposed to be OK with it, and I'm most definitely not supposed to support it or any of the people implementing it. If someone's working for Satan I'm supposed to reject him - not try and dsitinguish between him and another follower of Satan to figure out if one is slightly better than the other and be happy about that. I reject them all.

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ah-men, bro, truth be stated right there.
PS: congrats on keeping you gov-in-neer in power.

BF

yeah BF, it was a tough ride, but now that the people have spoken, i'm going out today, i'm going to trade my prayer mat out, which i once traded my yoga mat out for, this time i think i'll get a welcome mat and i'm going to place it right over my bum.......

:green tea:

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What did you expect?

Kavanaugh is a very bad man.

He is a Jesuit trained BAR liar, lawyer, perched amongst HIS peers in the loftiest of lairs.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The ammo plant I work for is full of people of my and our mind set. I asked my trainer if he thought the company was gonna force the jab on us. He said he thinks there will be a revolt if they do. Asked a few co workers how they felt about the mandatory jab, they just say it's not going to work for them. I think the leadership is of the same general feeling about it. They have said in meetings if 70% do it they will pay out 200 dollars to anyone who got it. That was before Biden went on TV.
I dont know what gonna happen but a lof of us will refuse and they will have to stop making ammo if they press it. They can't make us. Testing, ya if they require it they can pay for it. I got the virus working there so no idea why Biden thinks I need a vaccine that will ruin my now improved immune system. If they would allow it I would form a tar and feather crew of employees just waiting for when OSHA regulators come on and start writing fines. Can you imange? We dressed in dark clothes and ski makes we tar and feather their assees and tie them up outside the plant with a warning sign around their necks? LOL

WH DID THIS? Sorry we don't know either.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We dressed in dark clothes and ski makes we tar and feather their assees and tie them up outside the plant with a warning sign around their necks?
they used to do that, in the olden days, mostly without the ski masks, although i think some wore hats...

but i believe it was o.k. for the victim to see their punisher, as it appears to have been a 'safe' type of activity:
" There is no known case of a person dying from being tarred and feathered..."