• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Kit to make your own o-rings (good 5 minutes vid)

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fella seems to know what he is doing.
The vid title about cops don't want you to know is just utube click bait bullshit.
Ignore that & watch heavy mechanic make an o-ring custom length.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Fella seems to know what he is doing.
The vid title about cops don't want you to know is just utube click bait bullshit.
Ignore that & watch heavy mechanic make an o-ring custom length.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ive always kept a large stash of o rings and gasket paper, last year the pressure switch gasket blew on my compressor blew, cant buy a new switch, made a new gasket for it, saved the cost of a new compressor.

davycoppitt

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Cool video.
I keep a sheet of the green Thermoseal gasket material on my van at all times. Some of the large gaskets in HVAC can be upwards of $300. Doesn't take long to cut your own. A 1/2 inch gas pipe nipple ground down to a point on the edges usually is perfect for the bolt holes.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'll have to get one of those!

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Very cool. The kits are $100 on Amazon. For someone not doing this for a living, I wonder why not just buy a huge gasket in each size that can be cut and some Locktite to save some money.

bb