• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Levin's Guest Explains It All.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I’m surprised Marc didn’t call him a kook when the guest brought up Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
''Get outta here ya jerk'' Markk
Laaavvinnn
Ten years ago if a caller mentioned the CFR that’s exactly what you heard ....usually followed by the word kook.
Good to see Marc making millions pretending to be a patriot. Make sure you guys subscribe to his tv channel.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good to see Marc making millions pretending to be a patriot. Make sure you guys subscribe to his tv channel.
What, exactly, does any of that dribble have to do with what Victor had to say?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
He was also a never Trumper.

SC
and always an israel firster

he warmed up to trump when trump cucked to izzy

same reason levin hates ron paul -- ron doesnt support the billions in US taxpayer money going to izzy (or any other country).....nor their frbny

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What, exactly, does any of that dribble have to do with what Victor had to say?
"P" is auto- blinded once when he hears or sees a Jewish name. The messenager and message does not matter to him. BLINDED by his personal hatred regardless of the message.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
"P" is auto- blinded once when he hears or sees a Jewish name. The messenager and message does not matter to him. BLINDED by his personal hatred regardless of the message.

That is a completely false statement Goldbrix.
Please don’t throw me in with the others around here. I bash Sean Hannity and his “message” on a daily basis.....I guess ol’ Seanny boy must be Jewish as well.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
True story here; in 2001-2003, I trusted the analysis done by the CIA, and literally said to people "the government would never lie to us about the WTC, Iraqi WMD and would never get us into a war over nothing".

I have since greatly altered my stance...why can't Levin? Why can't his positions evolve based on new information?

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've been an early supporter of the Pauls- both of them. I've seen Ron once and Rand twice on their swings through my state for the first state presidential caucuses. The one thing that bothered me the most about both of them were not their ideas and platforms which are quite good, but the base riffraff that seemed to dominate the other attendees at the rallies. It really was dismaying. Marks assessment of them (beginning at about the 1 minute mark in the video) were spot on. I could not have said it better myself.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've been an early supporter of the Pauls- both of them. I've seen Ron once and Rand twice on their swings through my state for the first state presidential caucuses. The one thing that bothered me the most about both of them were not their ideas and platforms which are quite good, but the base riffraff that seemed to dominate the other attendees at the rallies. It really was dismaying. Marks assessment of them (beginning at about the 1 minute mark in the video) were spot on. I could not have said it better myself.
Rather like the Libertarian party...on one hand, you have a few serious and viable candidates...one the other, you have people dressed in speedos or claiming that the UFOs need to be communicated with. Possible plants to keep the LP down?

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah, and Spawn Hammnity has never forgiven Ron Paul because one of his supporters hit him in the head with a snowball.

:laughing:

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Rather like the Libertarian party...on one hand, you have a few serious and viable candidates...one the other, you have people dressed in speedos or claiming that the UFOs need to be communicated with. Possible plants to keep the LP down?
No old farts jokes please, but I have been a card-carrying registered Libertarian for 39 stinkin' years.

The Donkeys and Elephants don't need to plant anybody. They openly suppress the LP as well as the Greens, Constitution Party etc. with insanely onerous ballot access laws and debate qualification rules. And they give themselves a free ride to all of it.

The one-party state have an iron-clad duopoly and they ain't gonna give it up, at least not easily.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Did anyone have something to say about the subject of this thread? Maybe I was the only one impressed.
It's pretty hard to add anything but a 'like' to the post- which I along with 6 others did so far- without sounding like a relative doofus. Yeah, I probably did that too with my previous post.

Victor is brilliant and his books are on my shopping list.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Did anyone have something to say about the subject of this thread? Maybe I was the only one impressed.
Good interview discussing the differences between globalism and nationalism and the various influences pushing the narratives.

Side note - isnt it interesting how easy it is for a spammer to throw shit around on a thread and totally obfuscate the entire purpose of the thread to begin with?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
You needed a Trump book pimping academic interviewed by the worlds biggest MIC puppet to tell you that the left control the universities and 90% of the airwaves & internet?

Was this some ground break revelation or only something we’ve been talking about for a decade around here.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Good interview... not sure how personal attacks have any bearing on the subject matter. I suspect alcohol was involved being that it was at a late hour... guys need to lay off the sauce.... when posting...

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You needed a Trump book pimping academic interviewed by the worlds biggest MIC puppet to tell you that the left control the universities and 90% of the airwaves & internet?

Was this some ground break revelation or only something we’ve been talking about for a decade around here.
Op-Ed: Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Demonstrators in Los Angeles hold placards depicting President-elect Donald Trump as Hitler, as thousands march in reaction to the presidential election results on Nov. 12.
(Mike Nelson / EPA)

By Justin Raimondo

Dec. 27, 2016

4 AM

The country is in the throes of a major epidemic, with no known cure and some pretty scary symptoms. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, and it’s rapidly spreading from the point of origin – the political class – to the population at large.

In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.

Trump set up a single phone call with Taiwan’s president, and suddenly TDS patients were insisting that our “One China” policy was no more. But the reality is that telephonic communication isn’t the same thing as official diplomatic recognition. Besides, in their eagerness to highlight Trump’s alleged recklessness, the president-elect’s critics misunderstand our policy. “One China” means that we don’t recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country or China’s sovereignty over Taiwan. We’ve never considered Taiwan a mere province, and the Taiwan Relations Act obligates us to defend the island against attack.
In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact.

The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim’s vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole. Politico recently ran a piece that noted Trump’s supposedly unprecedented decision to continue using his private security force, which provoked former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin to tweet: “A predictable move for a kleptocratic authoritarian who wants to operate outside the bounds of law and basic ethical standards. Even more troubling, he may use the force’s lack of government oversight & presidential veneer to carry-out extralegal acts of force.”

It’s quite a stretch to suggest that a desire to keep trusted lieutenants is actually a sinister plot to create a version of the brownshirts, but such illogical leaps are the pathway to the next stage of TDS: a state of constant hysteria.

Especially when discussing Trump’s views on immigration, hysterical TDS victims assume there’s no difference between the president-elect’s rhetoric (get out!) and his proposed policy (deporting known criminals who are in this country illegally). As Reince Priebus, Trump’s chief of staff, put it: “He’s not calling for mass deportation. He said, ‘No, only people who have committed crimes.’ And then only until all of that is taken care of will we look at what we are going to do next.”

As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality. Despite Trump’s expressed desire to “work something out” for the so-called Dreamers – those brought here as very young children – Trump’s critics continue to harp on this issue. Immigration advocate Frank Sharry, executive director of America’s Voice, who has a very bad case of TDS, inadvertently revealed this mind set when he said: “Before anyone falls into the trap of believing that Trump is ‘softening’ on immigration, they should remember that we’ve seen this movie before.”

A movie, eh?
In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II.
TDS victims routinely compare Trump to Hitler: Time magazine ran an opinion piece that asked “Just how similar is Donald Trump to Hitler?” The answer: “The comparison between Hitler and Trump is so poignant” because “both men represent their personal character as the antidote to all social and political problems.”

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-derangement-syndrome-20161226-story.html

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Articulate discussion. So what? Neither Mark nor Victor address the real problem:

America has been morally bankrupt for years and overripe for Divine judgement.

SC

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Listen to it all but Levin goes full blown military industrial complex at the 1:43 mark.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Dr Savage sounds a lot like Mr P when describing the super patriot $$ Levin.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dr Savage sounds a lot like Mr P when describing the super patriot $$ Levin.

Of all talk show hosts they are the two that have a part of their time slots overlapping each other. They are both after the same audience.
I know Savage has his set fill-ins for him and Levin has his "crew" that includes Bill Cunningham out of Cinci. Savage does not like him either and chides his "Great American" moniker and tag line for callers and interviewees.
Savage does not spend his entire show on politics as Levin does. Savage like to talk his botany, natural herbs, life in 'frisco, and his book unrelated to politics though many of his recent book are on just that.
I like both for their differences at times and get tired of both at times.
DYODD

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hummmftttt……..Talk shows, I came for the constitution and I left because of the politics. Art Bell had a better show. I even tried that Air Amerka democrat show? Could not stand it.

But, when it gets to the BIG three, Rush, Mark, and Michael Wheeenier aka Savage Nation I endure the BS politicks and relish the funnies that sometimes extrude out of their brains, as in Lars Larson even he sometimes has an Ironic funny get out. But all in all the big three have a giant national audience but I like the local call in guys....Political Coffee.....oh and then there is …..Between Two Ferns......sorry I am digressing to brain in the gutter.

So? That is how I really feel about talk shows......just waiting for the next funny to drop? Sad, sad life I live.