• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Libtards Crowd Safe Spaces After Jussie Outed As Fake

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
US liberals devastated after finding out hate crime didn't actually happen

The Babylon Bee
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 00:58 UTC

The nation's liberals were struck by a devastating blow this week after finding out a hate crime, reported by Empire actor Jussie Smollet, didn't actually happen.

"I needed this to be true," said liberal columnist Hanna Spalding. "When I first heard the news of this attack, I was filled with so much hope. I felt so validated. Then that was taken away. Now I just want to cry into my pillow."

The attack had been called "a modern-day lynching" by democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker but after Chicago police reported that the "trajectory of the investigation" into Smollet's story had shifted, Smollet was stripped of his victim status. Booker became irate, phoning the Chicago police chief and shouting repeatedly, "Check it again! CHECK IT AGAIN!"

After some deep breathing exercises, Booker spoke with reporters. "How are we supposed to intentionally turn the nation against each other and exploit these divisions for political power if people won't commit a simple hate crime once in a while?"

Candlelight vigils are being arranged in liberal cities across the country as millions mourn the loss of one of the most potentially divisive crimes in the last decade. "There was so much promise there. Now there's just emptiness," said one mourner in Berkley, CA.

"While Smollet's attack may have been a hoax, our emotions have undergone a modern-day lynching," said activist Andrea Jones at a vigil in Chicago. "If you think about it, this is even worse than if the crime had actually happened. A lot of people put a lot of hope into Smollet's story. Our expectations have been violently assaulted. Yesterday we thought one man had been attacked. Today, our narrative is the one in a hospital bed, sucking Jell-O through a straw and fighting for its life."

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It was obvious from the start !
He should do the time that an attacker would get, had a real attacker been involved.
That would stop this shit !

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"While Smollet's attack may have been a hoax, our emotions have undergone a modern-day lynching," said activist Andrea Jones at a vigil in Chicago. "If you think about it, this is even worse than if the crime had actually happened. A lot of people put a lot of hope into Smollet's story. Our expectations have been violently assaulted. Yesterday we thought one man had been attacked. Today, our narrative is the one in a hospital bed, sucking Jell-O through a straw and fighting for its life."
Same as always you dumb twit. (not you Alton, the communist I quoted)

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Many of them are painfully realizing that their leftist heroes are full of shit, and everything they have been told by them are lies.

All in all, that's a wonderful thing.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Wait till they find out the letter ed assasent was his doing also
They already found that out. They found the cut up magazines that was used to,fashion the threatening note at the Nigerians ( partners in crime) Apartment. The Nigerians have confessed to being hired by dickhead to do both deeds. They confessed to practicing the assault several times before they staged the event. Smollet picked a street camera that was pointed in the opposite direction from the staged assault. Stupid as a sack of hammers.very low IQ.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
What an idiot ...I bet he thinks Mccain was executed also.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They already found that out. They found the cut up magazines that was used to,fashion the threatening note at the Nigerians ( partners in crime) Apartment.
If one chooses to do something that they think requires cutting letters out of magazines in order to create a message on a note inorder to obscure their identity, and they're too stupid to shred the magazines immediately afterwards, they're too stupid to do whatever it is that they think they needed to hobble together a note for.
.....and really, even if one is smart enough, I'd have to advise that it's prolly best to not do whatever it is one is wanting to do that would require such a note.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What an idiot ...I bet he thinks Mccain was executed also.
No
He died of Cancer one day after announcing he was going to stop Chemo Therapy.
Yeah, that's the ticket!
You people are stupid.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
they're too stupid to shred the magazines immediately afterwards, t
These people are STUPID!
IQs below 80.
ROFLMAO They made him a star.
And now it's costing millions in cost overruns to write him out of the series.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
My first thought when I was reading...is this an Onion article......still I could see the embellishments being sadly real.....our new level of social insanity

I hope everyone saw that the article is from the Babylon Bee...a slightly more subtle rag than The Onion. More of that good ol' American satire!

Good, I was thinking the quotes couldn't POSSIBLY be true.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good, I was thinking the quotes couldn't POSSIBLY be true.
It may be a completely fake article, but I have no doubt that the idea expressed in it is being felt by at least some people in the leftist/commie/libtard community.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It was obvious from the start !
He should do the time that an attacker would get, had a real attacker been involved.
That would stop this shit !
I hope the Chicago PD sues him to recoup costs of the investigation.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is a start!

I hope the Chicago PD sues him to recoup costs of the investigation.
Press Briefing: Jussie Smollet is under arrest and in custody of detectives. At 9am at #ChicagoPolice Headquarters, Supt Eddie Johnson, Commander of Area Central Detectives Edward Wodnicki will brief reporters on the investigation prior to the defendants appearance in court.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I remember reading some article by a news person the other day. When he first heard of the attack he stated that he thought something didn't pass the smell test. "Why would 2 guys be out at night during one of the coldest nights of the year, find a guy, beat him up, and oh yeah, just happen to have rope to shape into a noose with them?"

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I remember reading some article by a news person the other day. When he first heard of the attack he stated that he thought something didn't pass the smell test. "Why would 2 guys be out at night during one of the coldest nights of the year, find a guy, beat him up, and oh yeah, just happen to have rope to shape into a noose with them?"
Not to mention that bottle filled with bleach. I guess we’re all supposed to assume MAGA hat wearing rednecks all run around after midnight, in the freezing cold with bleach and rope. It’s like a redneck EDC.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
All joking aside:

This rehearsed "stunt" resulted in the following:

More "hate crime" legislation (booker and harris) rammed down our throats.

Overt MSM collusion/cover-up and spin.

More hate against MAGA hat wearing white people.

Yes, Juicy is being charged with lying to police, but where are the hate crime charges?

I guess it is only a hate crime when the victim is anything but white...

I am trying to bask in the glory of my white privilege right now, and yet I feel like the victim.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Many of them are painfully realizing that their leftist heroes are full of shit, and everything they have been told by them are lies.

Yeah but they don't accept that their leaders are full of shit, rather they continue to make excuses, defend, deflect then move on to the next arranged hate crime positioned as being committed by right wing nazis. Their hope is that at some point one of these will stick (and they're right!) and we'll never hear about this Juissy guy again.

They won't stop, they won't negotiate. They'll only stop when they're dead! They're Bolsheviks for Christ sakes! Have we learned nothing from history?

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah but they don't accept that they're leaders are full of shit, rather they continue to make excuses, defend, deflect then move on to the next arranged hate crime positioned as being committed by right wing nazis. Their hope is that at some point one of these will stick (and they're right!) and we'll never hear about this Juissy guy again.

They won't stop, they won't negotiate. They'll only stop when they're dead! They're Bolsheviks for Christ sakes! Have we learned nothing from history?
This one is blowing up bad on them though. Even that complete moron alyssa milano has turned on him. That may make even stupid people think that maybe more of these incidents are lies too.
Anyhow, if the left decides to throw jussie under the bus to save themselves the shit shower they put on him ought to be epic!

Here's hoping! . . :2 thumbs up:

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
chicago pd has him cold. $3500 check from him to the two perps. cpd is rightly pissed off at juicy.
he'll likely go to jail if dc/hollywood doesn't shovel a lot of money to the chicongo justice system.
but that'll leave an obvious money trail. 50/50 chance for jail time. i think this is good news. makes dc/hollywood
look like shit stains. maga.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Juicy fruit committed a hate crime of the highest magnitude. It should be treated as such.

This could have went the wrong way and caused riots leading to destruction and death.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Juicy fruit committed a hate crime of the highest magnitude. It should be treated as such.

This could have went the wrong way and caused riots leading to destruction and death.
That's the only way this could have been worse, is if the wacko's had gone rioting and looting and burnin' other peoples stuff over this.

Actually, it could have been even worse than that. Some innocent Trump supporter could have ended up wrongly blamed for it.
....but I suppose for that to have happened, it would have required that he be swift enough to have not made so many stupid mistakes during the commission of his felony. So yea, the worst that could have happened was a riot by the wacko's.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah but they don't accept that they're leaders are full of shit, rather they continue to make excuses, defend, deflect then move on to the next arranged hate crime positioned as being committed by right wing nazis. Their hope is that at some point one of these will stick (and they're right!) and we'll never hear about this Juissy guy again.

This morning when I turned on the news to get today's weather I was hit with a commercial/PSA which was PRIVATELY FUNDED at HUGE EXPENSE!) from some dude whose name I did not catch, and he was going off on Jussie Smollett, his CRIMINAL acts, the costs to "an overworked and understaffed Chicago Police Dept." and the immeasurable damage done to ACTUAL REAL VICTIMS of "hate crimes". The dude ended while nearly foaming at the mouth demand that Smollett be prosecuted to the FULL EXTENT of the law. It was followed by the disclaimer that PSA does not necessarily align with the broadcast station.

I know that the buyer spent a buttload of dollars on that piece at prime viewer time and to have it placed in the current commercial schedule so quickly. Dude was HOT under the collar and I really am quite surprised given light left leaning of the station's ownership. Newsreaders looked somewhat stunned after it ran and required effort to regain their "professional composure". No 'splody heads were seen. I chuckled anyway.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
chicago pd has him cold. $3500 check from him to the two perps. cpd is rightly pissed off at juicy.
he'll likely go to jail if dc/hollywood doesn't shovel a lot of money to the chicongo justice system.
but that'll leave an obvious money trail. 50/50 chance for jail time. i think this is good news. makes dc/hollywood
look like shit stains. maga.
Do you see how Booker and Harris are busy distancing themselves from this now? They're not fooling us but they fool the sheep on a daily basis and will continue to do so because they're sheep!. The commies will simply say this fellow doesn't represent their interests and after a few days or a week it will be gone from the media, quickly forgotten by the left and we'll all wait for their next FF and we go through the same exercise.

Please see my avatar for more information.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

His biggest mistake was using the US postal service while committing an act of terrorism. Mailing a threat of murder with white powder in it was really stupid. You might be able to buy off a local PD but Benjamin Franklin's postal inspectors do not fuck around.

I haven't seen the federal charges he will be facing yet, IMO those will be the ones that bury him.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
#Smollett Joins the "Jerry Springer Dumbass Criminal Hall of Fame" By Paying Dumb & Dumber By Check!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
jussie.png

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"Think about this: he faked a hate crime in order to receive a larger salary from his TV series. Why did he do that? He did that because Democrat politicians, Hollywood, the mainstream media and others value you more if you're a victim. They then can use your victim narrative towards their own agenda. Folks, we're living in a time when being "woke" means being completely and utterly asleep."

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
If you follow Moonbattery.com they have a delicious list of lame hoaxes

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is a start!

Press Briefing: Jussie Smollet is under arrest and in custody of detectives. At 9am at #ChicagoPolice Headquarters, Supt Eddie Johnson, Commander of Area Central Detectives Edward Wodnicki will brief reporters on the investigation prior to the defendants appearance in court.
The ultimate DUMBASS part is "Juicee LYins" did a "Jerry Springer" by writing his "attackers" a check for $3,500.00 for their assistance in the scheme.
When Jerry Springer was Mayor of Cincinnati he wrote a check to a prostitute while he was "shopping" in Northern Kentucky. It ended his political career and began his TV Mogul run " Jer_ry, Jer_ry. Jer_ry".
"Juicee" was upset he was ONLY making $65,000.00 per Episode with EMPIRE. According to the Chief of Police Chicago.
Lee Daniels is the Creator & Producer of EMPIRE and he happens to be a homosexual too. There are whispers that "Juicee" who is also a homosexual might get a break especially if "Juicee" does not get jail time.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER (PROOF):
1550801973360.png

# Just A LOON
1550802219081.png