• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Liquor store Shootout (video)

^updated^

found a way in
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Mom, daughter shoot robber

TULSA - Two women fought to stay alive as an armed robber broke into a midtown liquor store, the horrifying moments all caught on tape.

Just one day after cheating death, when a man tried to a shatter a family for money, Justin Christian and his family are back to work.

"You're not going to scare me off from my store this is what feeds my family this is what pays my bills," Owner of Forest Acres Liquor Justin Christian said.

And customers were there not just to make purchases, but lay their eyes and hearts on the women who wouldn't give up without a fight.

"I basically see a guy walk in the door from this angle and have a sawed off 12 gauge."

Justin was out of town when his mother and sister took 36-year-old Tyrone Lee to task; now watching the video with us.

"My mom says open the drawer, give him the money, give him the money."

They gave him what he wanted then grabbed their guns, trying to lock him in the small room leading into the store.

But one door didn't lock.

"She's says stop, stop but he's still got the gun."

He turns around, and that's when the fight to stay alive truly began.

"He reached over, she ducked and fired again, and of course the gun's empty or else my mom and sister would be dead," Justin cried.

He said Lee wanted to kill them.

"What they're showing on TV ain't the real deal when you really watch it and know it and clean up the blood, and really understand what happened."

He's just grateful it wasn't his family's blood he had to wipe from the floor.

"The clerks did an outstanding job of fighting him," said Tulsa Police Sgt. Dave Walker.

But more importantly he's grateful for another chance to fight for his family.

Tulsa Police said Lee is in critical condition but he's expected to survive; and when he does he'll be under arrest.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/tulsa-fam...y-armed-robber-at-family-store-thursday-night

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Needed a bigger caliber or better shot placement.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How soon until the women are brought up on charges?

How else was this young man supposed to make a living?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How soon until the women are brought up on charges?

How else was this young man supposed to make a living?
Pretty much can guarantee a civil lawsuit against the liquor store.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That's racist , right?.....
Good job mom and daughter!....but when the perp walked back in , both the ladies should have emptied their weapons..
That’s the problem with woman and guns. I would have killed that guy and not lost any sleep. He damn near came back and killed them.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dizzy bitches.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nigger just wouldn't die!

This is why you a;ways have at least a .45acp caliber weapon for defense in that situation (better if the logistics of the area supported a .12ga shotgun, the best close range take-down weapon option ). When someone get shot in real life they don't automatically go to the ground. Quite often they shake off much of the effect of being shot because of adrenaline. This is what we clearly see in this video.

At least of of those weapons looks to be a .38 spl revolver. There's a reason cop haven't carried those since the Andy Griffith Show came into primetime. They don't work too well in disabling an attacker! A .45 acp has much more energy and the bullet has a lot more mass, which equals superior stopping power! It's like the difference between getting punched in the ribs by a younger brother and being punched in the face by Mike Tyson.

While it's true if you hit a person in the right place you can kill them with a .22, the three most important things to remember about shooting an attacker is location, location, location, just like in real estate. The bigger the caliber and more stopping power of the weapon, the more of those 'right place' options are available!

Then there's the anti personal ammo out there. These girls probably used standard shells. The standard rounded head bullet would tend to remain in one piece after it strikes the attacher. Anti personal ammo will flatten, expand and fragment inside the body upon impact which will severely increase the area of internal damage and tends to bring an attacker down with only one or two shots.

But you guys all knew this! :fire:

Last edited:

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How many hits did the perp take?..2-3?..
At least. Those wimmins should have had a lot more training if they are serious carriers and really should have let him out the door under the circumstances. Their speed, counter attack and concealment was laughable. However I do believe that with the right timing, attitude, shot placement and follow up measures he could have been easily dismantled by a .32 or 380 in theory. Anybody ever watch the YT channel Active Self Protection? They break down attacks caught on video pointing out lessons of what went well vs not. It's a great resource for continued improvement.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Not too shabby for amateurs. Not too shabby at all. Note one thing.......they kept their cool.

.38 just isn't enough

I don't think he walked away. by the end he was already dying but still running on adrenaline, and still dangerous.

Another Note....most perps flee in the face of a firearm. This one kept coming back even without one. That is pretty hardwired toward a course of action that isn't pure robbery.

More on the story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5430423/US-mother-daughter-fend-shotgun-wielding-robber.html

The robber is in a medically induced coma but is expected to survive and police believe he is responsible for a string of armed robberies in the area

Let's hope for a medical miracle and he dies!

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
But you guys all knew this!
sheepishly says *with a squeak* nope I always thought it was the click that did it:belly laugh:

sorry just had too. Ur talking to the guy who drilled out his .44 slugs and inserted .32 blanks, Yeserie BOB them holes going into the 55 drum were way big and the exit holes? were just a bit bigger.

I;m thinking these girls just wanted to live and it shows in how they cared for that dickhead....me? I am going to Stuffit like a knife and let them enjoy some DuPont.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Good job mom and daughter!....but when the perp walked back in , both the ladies should have emptied their weapons..

CORRECT, Cop are taught NOT to STOP with one shot. SHOOT UNTIL THE AGGRESSIVE ACTION HAS STOPPED.

Sis is lucky hands Mom a gun and grabs her phone instead of the second gun (DUMB!). That action almost cost her mom her life.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
does it say anywhere, how many holes he had in him? He got the gun away from Momma and tried to shoot the daughter when she was behind the counter. I think momma blew through her rounds already though, fortunately for the daughter.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
.32 auto & .38 cal revolver, probably. They need to outfit with .45s

BF
There are only a handful of women that shoot a .45 regularly. Rookies & Newbees would drop a .45 on the first kick. I've seen it happen.
If women can't handle the kick of a 9mm, a 38 revolver, or .380 would be my next favorite choice. Manufactures are creating better ammo for the 380's due to the female market.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It is probably a good thing that bigger weapons weren't involved. Watched the video a number of times and it looks to me like like daughter would have bagged two birds with one round using anything bigger.

And what the hell was so important on the monitor at the start of the video when the bad guy first came in? Did she have to finish a SnapFace post or what?

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
..And what the hell was so important on the monitor at the start of the video when the bad guy first came in? Did she have to finish a SnapFace post or what?
My WAG is they use the computer as the cash register and inventory control.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There are only a handful of women that shoot a .45 regularly. Rookies & Newbees would drop a .45 on the first kick. I've seen it happen.
If women can't handle the kick of a 9mm, a 38 revolver, or .380 would be my next favorite choice. Manufactures are creating better ammo for the 380's due to the female market.
Females need to learn to do what males can do in those situations. After all, they're all for equality right?

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
That’s the problem with woman and guns. I would have killed that guy and not lost any sleep. He damn near came back and killed them.
Tyrone was just asking for it. At least its on video camera, so the world can see that concealed carry & open carry is needed.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They both should have fired into him until their guns were empty and then started beating his brains out with glass half gallons of cheap vodka.

They could have even simply started that piercing shrieking screamin' thing that girls do. Ain't nobody gonna stick around long for that.

However with blacks the best thing to do is act full on bat spit crazy. They almost never fruck with(what they perceive as) crazy.

Better yet is the simple sound of a racking 12 gauge.

Psychological warfare > physical violence.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
They could have even simply started that piercing shrieking screamin' thing that girls do. Ain't nobody gonna stick around long for that.

However with blacks the best thing to do is act full on bat spit crazy. They almost never fruck with(what they perceive as) crazy.

Better yet is the simple sound of a racking 12 gauge.

Psychological warfare > physical violence.
The " universal " language.
EVERYBODY comprende' ...." shotgun " ...

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'd say they were lucky that no one, the women or the intruder had any kind of training. The wife hates it when I make her go through the steps every month on how we would handle a intruder from any entry point.

My guns are not in a safe, they are scattered around the house loaded with a extra mag right next to them. We could be anywhere in the house and never be more than 3 feet from a weapon. Nothing smaller than a 9 mm mostly .45's.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
But do you keep a gun in the bathroom?...
In all three of them. Inside a ziplock bag. All are Stainless Steel and gone over monthly. Did I mention that we drill monthly?

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
They both should have fired into him until their guns were empty and then started beating his brains out with glass half gallons of cheap vodka. .
AND BILL HIM FOR EACH BOTTLE HE BROKE WITH HIS HEAD. :2 thumbs up: Restitution for all the ammo too. :belly laugh:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

That would not work for me........
The bedspread is the wrong color.

Hopefully my motion detectors went off long before grabbing a weapon.
At least that's the way I would want my house perimeter set up.
Don't get me wrong , I can see the need for something fast like that if one lived in the city and there was a home invasion.
My second choice for perimeter security would be the Claymore Mine Security Company......

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I keep an ar-15 in the bathroom

Vincent dies because he left his gun on the counter. Don't be a Vincent!