• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Look backwards to see the vision for tomorrows MOTHER of all problems...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it!!!!!

Saguaro Kid

Seeker
Seeker
Stocks are down, interest rates are down and precious metals are down.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
If you want to know what the visions are for tomorrow, go watch movies like Terminator Genesys, iRobot and Elysium. That's the vision for our future...and it's already underway.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
TPTB have moved on to the next stage of our evolution. Man has become obsolete.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This time it's different. The vast majority of Americans do not raise their own food. They aren't self-reliant, and able to feed themselves and their family from the fruit of their land.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This time it's different. The vast majority of Americans do not raise their own food. They aren't self-reliant, and able to feed themselves and their family from the fruit of their land.
Those who have prepared and can adapt will survive, those that can't will die. That philosophy has been in place for millennia

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Those who have prepared and can adapt will survive, those that can't will die. That philosophy has been in place for millennia
You have to survive the zombie hordes of city dwellers. I hope everyone has enough bullets. They will not die quietly.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You have to survive the zombie hoards of city dwellers. I hope everyone has enough bullets.

See my post above xxx21

BTW, I'm a big fan of your posts Mujahideen. I have a great respect for what you have to say