• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

MARITIME LAW what it IS - TAXES - HOW to BECOME LEGALLY FREED

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Due dilligence is commendable, yet when I see DYODD before a post on here, it always raises alarm bells.

There is a line in the Declaration of Independence that says, "we hold these truths to be self evident". If what was being presented was factual and truthful, shouldn't it be self evident with due dilligence not being explicitly required?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Due dilligence is commendable, yet when I see DYODD before a post on here, it always raises alarm bells.

There is a line in the Declaration of Independence that says, "we hold these truths to be self evident". If what was being presented was factual and truthful, shouldn't it be self evident with due dilligence not being explicitly required?
But when it comes to "the law" there are different interpretations and some of those can land you in very hot water in a hurry fostering blame on the "source" of that individuals "understanding" or interpretation.

In other words, only "lawyers" can "legally" give legal advice.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
But when it comes to "the law" there are different interpretations and some of those can land you in very hot water in a hurry fostering blame on the "source" of that individuals "understanding" or interpretation.

In other words, only "lawyers" can "legally" give legal advice.
Fair point newmisty.

If every single legal instrument is so open to interpretation, seeking any remedy from any legal/lawful concept is insane.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Law is pretty straightforward. If it's not in the constitution than I just ignore whatever laws are written. Just words on a piece of paper to me. If someone puts some words on paper and says you must pay 500 dollars every time you wipe your butt, are you writing out a check? If they write a law that says guns are illegal are you turning them in? Some laws are just silly and most are just unconstitutional.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Law is pretty straightforward. If it's not in the constitution than I just ignore whatever laws are written. Just words on a piece of paper to me. If someone puts some words on paper and says you must pay 500 dollars every time you wipe your butt, are you writing out a check? If they write a law that says guns are illegal are you turning them in? Some laws are just silly and most are just unconstitutional.
The constitution of any country is subject to interpretation like any other piece of law/legislation. It is also effectively written on a piece of paper. Why place a greater import and/or significance to one bit of paper over another? Please don't take this as me having a go at you, I just find it interesting how some people are selective as to which legal/lawful instruments they respect and adhere to, sometimes based on misguided perceptions.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I welcome the discussion and don't take offense at all.
I think the difference between the constitution and other bits of legislation is that the constitution is supposed to be used as a guide for our government and limit their scope of powers. It lays out certain unalienable rights that we are all born with and contracts the government to secure those rights.
Unfortunately we now have a government that doesn't follow it which is why we are in the mess we are in now. Unfortunately the founding fathers gave its no easy way to enforce this thing. Seems like it grab your guns and lets take our country back or sit around and wait for the dictatorship to completely take control.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
JP paid zero in fed income taxes last year (and prior years).

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter