• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Matt Gaetz “jeff sessions has stockholm syndrome” plus

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I can't figure out what side Sessions is on. I can't figure if he's faking being a turncoat or really is. If he's faking then he deserves an Oscar.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can't figure out what side Sessions is on. I can't figure if he's faking being a turncoat or really is. If he's faking then he deserves an Oscar.
When in doubt recuse yourself.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The AG is busy cleaning shit up and saving tax dollars...
The Trump Administration needs 13 more AG's to prosecute all the high crimes and pedophelia bullshit that has been bankrupting America for the last 40 years...

Sessions Announces Indictments Tied To Massive Chinese Fentanyl Network

2:16 PM 04/28/2018

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced indictments Friday related to an international fentanyl network operated by fugitive Chinese nationals.
Speaking in Fargo, North Dakota, Sessions revealed charges against ten defendants for their role in trafficking synthetic opioids linked to several overdose deaths in the U.S. The charges stem from a joint law enforcement investigation dubbed “Operation Denial,” which began following the overdose death of an 18-year-old man in Grand Forks, North Dakota, reported KVRR

WASHINGTON – Federal authorities announced charges Thursday against 412 physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other medical professionals, in what Attorney General Jeff Sessions called the largest health care fraud enforcement operation in U.S. history.

Sessions said the suspects accounted for more than $1.3 billion in fraudulent transactions across more than 20 states, and at least 120 people were charged for their alleged roles in overprescribing and distributing opioids, making it also the largest-ever opioid-related fraud takedown.....
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/28/session-indictments-chinese-fentanyl-network/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...harge-400-people-health-care-fraud/475089001/