• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Melania

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Scorchin'!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why do 'they' always mention the price of something? With her looks and his money surely she can wear wtf she wants?

Golden Regards
Uncle
I think it's part of the fashion dialog to mention price for both showing off that you spent too much and are thus cool or barely spent a penny and therefor cool.

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I posted that particular pic because it showed her with a sweet smile. She looks really happy at that moment.

A whole different look than the normal fashion model pics ya see of her.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Why do 'they' always mention the price of something? With her looks and his money surely she can wear wtf she wants?

Golden Regards
Uncle
I think it's a UK thing. ??

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That picture LOOKS like it could be a sales ad! Dam I'm buyin it!
"What honey, I thought you said we needed a 55 gallon drum of wolf urine."

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My friend told me that his uncle knows somebody who heard Melania say "Let them drink champagne" when she was told that the black Muslim children of Detroit didn't have any more Colt 45.

Heartless witch.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
LMAO

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Melania Trump praises LeBron James after her husband bashes him

CBS News
1 hr ago

Melania Trump broke sharply with her husband on Saturday, after the president maligned NBA star LeBron James' intelligence on Twitter late Friday night. The first lady praised James for his work with children, even saying she is open to visiting the school for underprivileged children he founded in his hometown of Akron, Ohio.

The first lady's platform, "Be Best," is all about encouraging children to conduct themselves in an honorable manner, and she has made promoting children's welfare a key piece of her time in the White House.

"It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the first lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today," the first lady's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement.

"As you know, Mrs. Trump has traveled the country and world talking to children about their well-being, healthy living, and the importance of responsible online behavior with her Be Best initiative. Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron."

On Saturday night, the president took to Twitter to bash James following a Monday night interview James did with CNN's Don Lemon. The interview was intended to discuss the opening of the school LeBron helped found, but the conversation quickly turned political. LeBron said the president has "used sports to divide us."

Mr. Trump tweeted, "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn't easy to do. I like Mike!"

Saturday's statement would not be the first time the first lady illustrated her independence from her husband.

Last month, when the New York Times published a story claiming Mr. Trump became frustrated when the first lady's TV was turned to CNN instead of Fox News, Grisham issued a statement to CNN saying the first lady can watch "any channel she wants."

Melania Trump has often traveled solo as well, including on two trips to visit the southern border, where Trump administration policies resulted in the separation of parents from their children. It was the first lady and Trump daughter and top aide Ivanka Trump who urged the president to reverse course on family separations, the president said.

— CBS News' Sara Cook contributed to this report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-her-husband-bashes-him/ar-BBLuqaL?ocid=ientp
Do FLOTUS and POTUS agree on which direction the toilet paper roll is set in the holder? We'll have the answer to this and more following this commercial break.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Do FLOTUS and POTUS agree on which direction the toilet paper roll is set in the holder? We'll have the answer to this and more following this commercial break.
Prolly not. She won't do anything intentional to disgrace the country, but seems to have no problem telling DT what she thinks. Folks don't even know she had multi millions before she ever met him. On this LeBron thing DT was a a$$, she is doing the right thing.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hubba hubba!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"SCHWING"!!!!

FLOTUS is crazy hot when lookin' mad.

"Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga

[Verse 1]
I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me "....

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Feeling nice so bringing this over where she was hiding in the Q thread.

melania-trump-wallpaper-1665221623.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There is something not right about that photo. She looks too young.
She's a 48yo beautiful billionaire supermodel wearing makeup who's likely had doctors help aid her aging looks.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

That's called "class". After 8 years of wookiee mike & killary being everywhere you forgot all about class.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I want her to dress in a 7 of 9 catsuit on one day, then, BDSM heavy metal leather the next.

fecking vultures. She should stand up and blacken one of their eyes just for sport, then just sit back down like nothing happened. Anybody bitches sue them.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Psssstttt... Photoshop can take 10 years off ya in 2 minutes.

Not saying.... but most of those fashion shots do get photoshop'd.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I want her to dress in a 7 of 9 catsuit on one day, then, BDSM heavy metal leather the next.

fecking vultures. She should stand up and blacken one of their eyes just for sport, then just sit back down like nothing happened. Anybody bitches sue them.
Mmmmmm....you said 7 of 9.
Mmmmmmm....

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not saying.... but most of those fashion shots do get photoshop'd.
She's married to Trump....... if anything they would make her look worse!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
MH180804.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FLOTUS!

1535769537185.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

1535940536411.png

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

1535951207144.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Melania Trump looks chic in navy as she and Donald fly to Pennsylvania for 9/11 remembrance address

Solemn Melania looks chic in a demure navy coat dress as she and Trump fly to Pennsylvania for 9/11 remembrance address, after the first lady honored the victims of the attacks on Twitter

• The first lady, 48, flew with her husband, 72, to Pennsylvania on Tuesday
  • She wore a custom Herve Pierre rain coat with white stitching, which was cinched at the waist with a belt, and paired with matching, pointed-toe stilettos
  • Melania looked solemn as she boarded Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland; she and her husband later arrived at the airport in Johnstown
  • The president is delivering remarks at the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville
  • It's where the fourth airliner crashed after the 40 passengers and crew members realized what was happening and tried to storm the cockpit
  • Earlier, Melania shared a tribute to victims of 9/11 on Twitter; she posted a photo of herself and her husband with the caption 'We remember 9.11.01'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ly-Pennsylvania-9-11-remembrance-address.html
Was she wearing panties? Inquiring minds want to know.