• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
booboo26 minutes ago
Soooooo, going to a place where your next door neighbor is 2 miles away is bad?

Governor half-whit just went too far. Power mad communist!!

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"
By Jim Hoft
Published April 10, 2020 at 8:45am
317 Comments

This power-hungry idiot is in the running to be Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick!
This puts her inches away from the presidency.

In late March Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer limited access of doctors from prescribing the lifesaving drugs hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks to save senior citizens in the state from coronavirus.

Hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks have are widely used by doctors the world over to treat the coronavirus.

Democrat lawmaker Karen Whitsett said she had to beg for hydroxychloroquine that saved her life because her tyrannical governor limiting access to the drug with an executive order!

Now the far left governor is banning travel between homes for Michigan residents!
So kids can no longer play at their friends’ house.

Families cannot travel for Easter.

This governor is insane!

Via The Detroit Free Press.

After Friday, Michigan residents will no longer be able to jump in the car — or cross the street — to visit friends and relatives inside the state, or to go to the cottage Up North, with limited exceptions.
That is one of the major changes in Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s “stay home” order, issued Thursday, which also extends the expiration of the order to May 1.
Until now, travel between two Michigan residences has been permitted.
Beginning Saturday morning, that will end, except for purposes such as caring for a relative or pet or complying with a court order related to child custody.
“All public and private gatherings of any size are prohibited,” Whitmer said at a news conference. “People can still leave the house for outdoor activities, Recreational activities are still permitted as long as they’re taking place outside of six feet from anyone else.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rnor-gretchen-whitmer-bans-travel-residences/

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and most everyone will obey...

simply because they don't really know what else to do...

Hanging, that's my suggestion...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Now this chick knows how to dole out martial law

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
and most everyone will obey...

simply because they don't really know what else to do...

Hanging, that's my suggestion...
Nonsense. Forty percent of the electorate, likes and wants this kind.

And many others will tolerate it.

Those of us who are repulsed by this Control-Freak tyrants' mindset...are, in this setting, a distinct minority.

There is only one answer: Homelands for freedom-loving peoples...who understand the Founding Principles and want to preserve them.

Because there is no gun, no threat, no advertising campaign...no magic incantation...that will take Free Shitters and neo-Communists, and turn them into good Americans.

It comes down to two choices. They are exterminated; or else, you put up a wall between them and yourself; and you guard that wall and you kill those who try to breach it.

Extermination: never, in all of human history, has half the population been able to execute the other half. Germany came closest, with only a VERY small percentage of their population targeted. The morality aside, they failed in their quest.

That leaves only the solution of Jefferson, Madison, Franklin and Adams. Secession; or, if you like, Declarations of Independence. Every issue those men had with the King, we have with Imperial Washington and its outlying lieutenants, like this broad.

Those of us who value freedom, must - to survive and remain free - congregate in friendly states, and declare our independence of the Union.

Why Secession? Because creating new borders and new governmental structures, are time-consuming work. Using existing borders and structures, make it far easier to implement.

Secession keeps local order and law in place - it just changes our relation to Imperial Washington and its money-printing, its debt, its totalitarian aims.

The choice is ours, people. Of course, I know how this will almost-certainly wind down - with acquiescence - but however unlikely, there IS a choice. Perhaps enough people will see it in time.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Those of us who are repulsed by this Control-Freak tyrants' mindset...are, in this setting, a distinct minority.

There is only one answer: Homelands for freedom-loving peoples...who understand the Founding Principles and want to preserve them.

Because there is no gun, no threat, no advertising campaign...no magic incantation...that will take Free Shitters and neo-Communists, and turn them into good Americans.

It comes down to two choices. They are exterminated; or else, you put up a wall between them and yourself; and you guard that wall and you kill those who try to breach it.

Extermination: never, in all of human history, has half the population been able to execute the other half. Germany came closest, with only a VERY small percentage of their population targeted. The morality aside, they failed in their quest.

That leaves only the solution of Jefferson, Madison, Franklin and Adams. Secession; or, if you like, Declarations of Independence. Every issue those men had with the King, we have with Imperial Washington and its outlying lieutenants, like this broad.

Those of us who value freedom, must - to survive and remain free - congregate in friendly states, and declare our independence of the Union.

Why Secession? Because creating new borders and new governmental structures, are time-consuming work. Using existing borders and structures, make it far easier to implement.

Secession keeps local order and law in place - it just changes our relation to Imperial Washington and its money-printing, its debt, its totalitarian aims.

The choice is ours, people. Of course, I know how this will almost-certainly wind down - with acquiescence - but however unlikely, there IS a choice. Perhaps enough people will see it in time.
LMK when and I'm in.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Forty percent of the electorate, likes and wants this kind.
You don't know this, this is but drivel the MSM wants us to think...it fits their narrative of 'You Voted For It'

We can make an educated guess and i would agree, but:
only 20% or so were directly active in the Revolutionary War iirc...

I doubt that...seriously doubt that. Most people are afraid of killing another and the fear of jail holds many others back, and especially of walking into one's own death is probably really not a good idea either...people don't always respond because they're weak or lazy and if America is so damn dumb, how in the hell do we keep producing some of the best stuff the world has ever seen???

this ideology, to admit weakness amongst others is self-defeating in the first place, i don't wanna play, no matter how loud you could possibly get with me...

thanks but no...

and it always ends up here, it's just too easy to Run Away

tell you what, you go, give me the keys and when you come back, i'll have it all cleaned up for you, o.k.?

ppfftttt...no, something tells me, your post doesn't exactly describe what you want to convey..

or i'm not understanding it correctly...anyways

time marches on Casey

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Are Michigan liquor stores still open?

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You don't know this, this is but drivel the MSM wants us to think...it fits their narrative of 'You Voted For It'
The way we know it's true, is that these crypto-Communists KEEP ON getting elected. Time and time again.

Once, it's a mediuh head-fake job. Repeatedly, it's because a majority of the voters want what they're selling.

Which is, Free Shit.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

I see your point - but I dont agree that there is no other viable option. All is not yet lost...and can be recovered. Our country has gone through many, many difficult challenges over time and we have always recovered and gotten stronger.

The path to restoration requires an informed citizenry, justice restored, sound money, and citizen legislators.

As you rightly say - its unlikely...but there is a choice. We ARE the majority.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The way we know it's true, is that these crypto-Communists KEEP ON getting elected. Time and time again.

Once, it's a mediuh head-fake job. Repeatedly, it's because a majority of the voters want what they're selling.

Which is, Free Shit.
listen, if you can show me ONE American Citizen who can Guarantee ANY election has been honest in the last, oh, say, twenty years, please let me know...

I can find links to at least dozens of tampered ballots, elections, etc...if anyone here believes the American Voter has voted in anything remotely honest election, i've got a bridge for sale, cheap...

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We have never been divided, on basic political philosophies, like this.

And no nation, no society, has ever been able to tolerate The Enemy Within.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Which is, Free Shit.
Vote fraud, fear and vaccinations keep the herd in check.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We have never been divided, on basic political philosophies, like this.

And no nation, no society, has ever been able to tolerate The Enemy Within.
again, yes we have...

Civil War is a good one...Revolutionary War is another...Vietnam, Russia, etc...

and there was one campaign / election, i don't remember the exact date, a few dueled each other while the MSM ran rampant propaganda articles...

This country has given itself more black eyes than we care to remember

'outside elite', that's the group, generally speaking, who continue their attacks but now we are fortunate enough to have 'inside elite' who are pulling on the same ropes

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
listen, if you can show me ONE American Citizen who can Guarantee ANY election has been honest in the last, oh, say, twenty years, please let me know...

I can find links to at least dozens of tampered ballots, elections, etc...if anyone here believes the American Voter has voted in anything remotely honest election, i've got a bridge for sale, cheap...
There's always election fraud. Just as there's always "shrinkage" in retail stores.

That there's theft in stores, doesn't mean the storekeeper should shut down. And fraud around the edges, doesn't totally invalidate the election.

And actually, that is what the Left WANTS. They WANT elections discredited - so that political questions are solved another way, as they were solved in Tsarist Russia, in China, in Bautistia's Cuba.

They want revolution. Pushing the Other Side into also readying for it, is part of their aim.

Because they are amoral - they have a stomach for the pain and death of others, that conservatives do not have.

But that consistently, in states that are unionized and show majority Dumbocrats, those Dumbo candidates win...is not prima-facie evidence of fraud. It's illustration of moral sickness.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
oh, and most 'divisions' in this country are Man-Made...we are taught to 'distrust' one another and think, decades back, we were taught to 'trust' one another...

We're Here!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the left created ALL these issues...real conservatives don't act that way

and to say Elections have been fraudulent, in any way, then to fall back on any normalcy bias is not being honest with yourself...

look, before this goes out too far, i'm tossing my pov out here for all to read, that's all...

thanks for the conver

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
the left created ALL these issues...real conservatives don't act that way

and to say Elections have been fraudulent, in any way, then to fall back on any normalcy bias is not being honest with yourself...

look, before this goes out too far, i'm tossing my pov out here for all to read, that's all...

thanks for the conver
But it's true. The Tammany Hall Democratic Machine has been around since the Civil War.

Mayor Daley got involved with the Chicago Machine over 80 years ago, when he was a young kid.

What is Machine Politics? Organized ELECTION FRAUD. Recruiting non-citizen immigrants, and other unqualified non-voters, to vote - in return for payment, obligation or other connection benefit, like a job.

Let's not be naive. Election fraud wasn't invented last election, or even in the Billary Era.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let's not be naive. Election fraud wasn't invented last election, or even in the Billary Era.
definitely not, but, it was raised to a level unseen in history...but, 'they' left themselves exposed at many levels yet they had the funds to cover themselves, to a point

i'm still trying to decipher how Trump won...

It was a major 'battle' that was won by Trump's Team, etc...i'll suppose they 'cheated' better than Hillary, but, more to the point, they effectively stopped just enough vote fraud to offer a more honest election...

it's still not clear to me, i'm certain it's not exactly what i think, but, i think it's close enough for me...

and I'm Grateful It Happened, but, what's next ain't exactly clear....

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Of course. The old soviet union proved alcoholics and drug addicts are easier to control..
Fear, Desperation, Addiction are no longer maladies, they are now Weapons

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
No travel between residences. Does that include the governor herself or is she supposedly "essential"? 2022 can't come fast enough for you guys.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Of course. The old soviet union proved alcoholics and drug addicts are easier to control.

Well there you go. A built in excuse to go anywhere one wants to go.

"I'se on muh way to de licker sto', osificer!" "I gots essential bidness there to attend to."
....is all ya needs to say. Lol

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
No doubt Michigan's queen does whatever TF she wants. Rules are for little people...to control them...while they eat their cake.

I'd sure be heart broken if the governess met the same fate as Marie Antoinette.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Time to show up at her mansion with some hot tar, a bag of feathers and a rail

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thought Michigan would have learned after the granholm years....................

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Crazed Michigan Governor Now Tells Home Depot to Shut Down Unnecessary Flooring, Tiles and Garden Centers
By Jim Hoft
Published April 10, 2020 at 10:38am
587 Comments

This has people extremely pissed off. Talk about a power mad control freak this idiot order is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Many people were at our local hardware store today not HD or the other big boxes. I went to get a couple gallons of deck stain before they have to shut down. They cannot open tomorrow per the queen's new EO. Other folks were there doing the same, getting lumber and stuff. Extremely angry doesn't scratch the surface of what I heard.

Everybody sees this bullshit for what it is now, the stay at home bullshit from back in March did horrible damage to the state and put us all out of work. This is a direct attack to destroy the remaining shreds of economic activity. Unfuckingreal.

.:give finger:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The history of plagues is that people run away from them, this ends up spreading the plague even farther as they travel. This person is too little too late, just kind of silly at this point.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
definitely not, but, it was raised to a level unseen in history...but, 'they' left themselves exposed at many levels yet they had the funds to cover themselves, to a point

i'm still trying to decipher how Trump won...

It was a major 'battle' that was won by Trump's Team, etc...i'll suppose they 'cheated' better than Hillary, but, more to the point, they effectively stopped just enough vote fraud to offer a more honest election...

it's still not clear to me, i'm certain it's not exactly what i think, but, i think it's close enough for me...

and I'm Grateful It Happened, but, what's next ain't exactly clear....
How did Trump win? Overconfidence and hubris. They didn't see the NEED for organized fraud in many districts. Because these Leftists are INSULAR - they thought Her Royal Hillaryness was a shoe-in.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm waiting for the snowbirds to leave Florida, or will they try sheltering down here.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
hey thought Her Royal Hillaryness was a shoe-in.
Don't agree. I think they cheated but not enough. They didn't understand how fed up flyover country is of their games while we suffer.

When they put the pork in the 2.3T bill Trump should have had them standing next to him at the presser making the announcement. Taken the 1100 pages & tossed them in the air and let the papers fall where they will. Then said bring me a clean bill. People are dying because of you & listed off the pork line by line. I'll see you back here in 2 hrs with a clean bill for me to sign or I will declare a national emergency and go around your thievin asses.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So am I to take it that a governor can make any kind of law at any time?
Seems to be all the rage.
It's what goobermint aholes at every level do. They write all kinds of "speshul emergency powers" in for themselves then they just steal the sheeples' rights as soon as there's a crisis they can piggyback. This nation desperately needs a purge of its so called "representatives".

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How did Trump win? Overconfidence and hubris. They didn't see the NEED for organized fraud in many districts. Because these Leftists are INSULAR - they thought Her Royal Hillaryness was a shoe-in.
i don't think the answer to this is actually on the surface

the Dems have lead the way with election fraud, and then they 'just lose'

anyway, forget about it

I think they cheated but not enough. They didn't understand how fed up flyover country is of their games while we suffer.
When they put the pork in the 2.3T bill Trump should have had them standing next to him at the presser making the announcement. Taken the 1100 pages & tossed them in the air and let the papers fall where they will. Then said bring me a clean bill. People are dying because of you & listed off the pork line by line. I'll see you back here in 2 hrs with a clean bill for me to sign or I will declare a national emergency and go around your thievin asses.
they didn't cover their flanks, comms were loose, etc, while they bathed in the End, they ignored their own machine, they got sloppy...and the electronics age was just coming into it's own while they fiddled, it was all recorded in multiple formats and they never knew and couldn't burn enough equipment, etc...

it won't be repeated, of that I'm sure...

Retribution and Rage...Leadership By Example!

I'd pay to see it done properly, that would be worth waiting around to see

So am I to take it that a governor can make any kind of law at any time?
Seems to be all the rage.
anytime a Progressive can do something another Progressive can do, but do it Better, well, it's Game On!

Competitive Dictatorship! (i've heard there's a Participation Award involved for them and the Justice System goes to the Winner)

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Kentucky Democrat Governor Orders Police to Photograph License Plates At Easter Church Services – Will Then Enforce Home Imprisonment…
Posted on April 10, 2020 by sundance

Kentucky going full totalitarian. Kentucky Democrat Governor, Andy Beshear, has ordered police to photograph (Automated License Plate Reader – ALPR) the license plates of Easter Sunday worshippers who will then be visited by the Ministry of Coronavirus Compliance and forced into a 14 day quarantine.

Kentucky – […] For those who decide to participate in a mass gathering of any type of which the state is notified of, the license plates of those individuals will be recorded and given to health department officials. They will then visit the individuals home bringing with them an order to quarantine for 14 days. (link)