• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Michigan's Crazed Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans "Travel Between Residences"

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
IF she was :hang: it would show them we are not weak and send a nice message to the next to hold that position. 50K-100K ropes & this would be all over. Collateral damage in the big picture of things and all of it evil.
I don't think "sending a message" works with this throwback Nazi bitch. She's completely unhinged.

I don't know what those poor SOBs living in that state to do. There's lessons to be learned from it - such as what happens with a large pocket (Detroit) of The Enemy Within, is part of your electorate; but now that it's happened, and this crazed woman is acting like Evita...and there is NO help to come from Washingtoon...I dunno.

Obviously the good people of rural Michigan, especially the very-conservative Upper Peninsula, don't know, either.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gretchen Whitmer Uses Nonprofit ‘Social Welfare’ Funds for ‘Personal’ Florida Private Jet Trip

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) office claimed Friday a so-called dark money 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization paid for her secret trip to Florida in March.

When the trip became public in April, Whitmer and her aides steadfastly claimed it was “personal” in nature, a trip to visit her ailing father.

“I’ve said everything I am going to say about my trip to go check on my father,” Whitmer told a 9&10 News journalist when questions persisted. “It was a quick trip. It was an important family reason for doing it. And I have nothing to add.”

“I showed up when I was needed. I did a lot of cooking, a lot of cleaning,” Whitmer said this week.

“When you’re the governor of Michigan, you’re always on the clock, but it does not mean that you’re not also a daughter who shows up when a family member needs her,” she said.

But late Friday, Whitmer’s office claimed her 501(c)(4) organization, Executive Office Account, paid for the flight. Her office said it cost $27,521, and she reimbursed it $855 for her personal seat. It is not clear how either entity arrived at those figures.

Whitmer repeatedly claimed the trip was strictly personal business, which would not allow her to use nonprofit funds for that activity, Michigan Rising Action said after the news broke.

“501(c)(4) groups are social welfare organizations and are not allowed to pay for personal expenses for officials,” the group — itself a 501(c)(4) group — said in a news release.

If Whitmer had a legal justification for using the nonprofit funds for the trip, it would indicate she did other things in Florida besides tend to her father’s alleged needs.

“Today’s revelations that Whitmer’s non-profit paid for her personal trip to Florida is shady and makes it clear why she tried to hide the trip and cover up who paid,” Tori Sachs, Michigan Rising Action’s executive director, said Friday.

“Either Whitmer’s Florida trip was for a legitimate 501(c)(4) purpose, in which case the c4 could pay for it, or it was personal, in which case a c4 can’t pay for it. Whitmer’s personal use of her 501(c)(4) account funds must be investigated.”

That would have to be done by the Internal Revenue Service, which regulates c4 organizations.

Whitmer still has not divulged who else was on the two-hour flight to Florida.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/15/gretchen-whitmer-uses-nonprofit-social-welfare-funds-pay-personal-florida-private-jet-trip/

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Are Michigan liquor stores still open?
they better be... cut off the liquor and you will see mass chaos, civil unrest and the hospitals full of detox patients. You can not go cold turkey with alcohol if you are full blown dependent.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So am I to take it that a governor can make any kind of law at any time?
Seems to be all the rage.
yes during a state of emergency. NC is trying to correct that law so this can not happen again. Council of State should have been in on all decisions. Many Governors like Gretchen and Cooper are simply not mature or balanced enough to have that much power. It makes them crazy. This never should have happened.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
yes during a state of emergency. NC is trying to correct that law so this can not happen again. Council of State should have been in on all decisions. Many Governors like Gretchen and Cooper are simply not mature or balanced enough to have that much power. It makes them crazy. This never should have happened.
Many governors need to be arrested and tried for treason and crimes against the people

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Many governors need to be arrested and tried for treason and crimes against the people
You can add the Leftist Democratic Party and Deep State to that list too. Jus' Sayin'

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think she can afford to pay her way from what she earns. It's got to be 6 figures. Moronic move on her part.

Why be above board when you think you can hide it? Ask Nixon or any Ponzi guy that got caught, or some used car people or maybe some politi-shuns. Greed and $ and power...follow that trail.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
You can add the Leftist Democratic Party and Deep State to that list too. Jus' Sayin'
Don't forget the controlled opposition to the Democratic party, the Republican maggots! A large majority of the politicians in this country should be shot and the rest given long prison sentences! Red/Blue....it doesn't matter. They're all culpable and guilty of crimes

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Don't forget the controlled opposition to the Democratic party, the Republican maggots! A large majority of the politicians in this country should be shot and the rest given long prison sentences! Red/Blue....it doesn't matter. They're all culpable and guilty of crimes
We got to start somewhere and maybe the rest will have a miraculous healing or change of heart.
Even Mao's Communists gave the Opium Dens and the users a chance to get clean. BANG! destroy the opium dens, give the people 30 days to mend their ways. BANG ! "You get a bullet, You get a bullet, and you get a bullet". 30 days later start cleaning out the rest of the trash and bill the families for the cost of the bullet.
A few cycles later and China had no more drug issues.
Even Commie China and radical Muslims get a few things right. YMMV

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
We got to start somewhere and maybe the rest will have a miraculous healing or change of heart.
Even Mao's Communists gave the Opium Dens and the users a chance to get clean. BANG! destroy the opium dens, give the people 30 days to mend their ways. BANG ! "You get a bullet, You get a bullet, and you get a bullet". 30 days later start cleaning out the rest of the trash and bill the families for the cost of the bullet.
The bloody Brit's started the opium dens in China.
England's obsession with tea, lead them to China to start a trade for tea. China refused, saying that were a closed nation & did not want to trade with any nation.
This lit a fire under the arrogant Brits. So they went to India, which they controlled, & smuggled opium thru the back door to China & hooked the tea farmers on opium. Then they traded opium for tea.
This is the very reason that China has hated England for centuries !
A good movie about it is "Tai-Pan"

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I see a basic problem with that:

Change the "target" opium smokers to pot smokers. Shoot them, too?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I see a basic problem with that:

Change the "target" opium smokers to pot smokers. Shoot them, too?
Are your Politicians smoking pot too ?
TARGET : Bad Politicians, NOT smokers of any ilk.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Do they have to be politicians? Were the "black pot" smokers in the dens politicians? Yer OK with offing them... Who gets to off them just for them being there and toking? Who decides what kind of smoking is next on that list?

There is the problem.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Do they have to be politicians? Were the "black pot" smokers in the dens politicians? Yer OK with offing them... Who gets to off them just for them being there and toking? Who decides what kind of smoking is next on that list?

There is the problem.
Take it up with the dictator. I offered an historically proven remedy. It worked on drug users and the supply chain. It could work on bad politicians. Jus' Sayin'
YMMV
Is opium close to your heart strings ? Jus' Axin'

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You are not making the obvious connection.

**IF** you are capable/authorized to walk in a building that is quiet and smelling oddly and execute everyone in the building for doing something while not strictly illegal, but against YOUR wishes because it is hurting those people so you must shoot them to stop them...

...Where does that draconian concept stop? Sure, it "cured" YOUR problem (after repeatedly going back to murder more people until they were all gone) but now we have those pesky window-washers at the crossroads. And the litterbugs. Keep shooting everyone until everyone obeys every one of your laws.

Oh... and since it has already been proven effective (your conclusion) on illegal smokers, would there be some who would authorize a traffic cop to shoot the driver of a vehicle he pulled over and found smoking weed? Or -- an analogue scarily closer to your "positive" example -- bust into someone's house and execute them for smoking weed while watching TV.

If not, really, WTF not?

That is the problem. See it now? Your "idea" is, by definition: Open-ended.

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The weird thing is every person from Michigan I have known personally in my life was a pretty cool person. How does this trash get to be in charge?

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
they better be... cut off the liquor and you will see mass chaos, civil unrest and the hospitals full of detox patients. You can not go cold turkey with alcohol if you are full blown dependent.

Unless you have a good supply of diazepam or another long-acting benzodiazepine. Had an uncle who did an impatient cold detox off the juice, he was hurting pretty bad. Bloody Mary breakfasts come at a price.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
View attachment 211622
https://t.me/disclosetv/2478

Sheeple of Michigan got what they voted for, a lying no good power hungry wench that has rules for thee and not for me.

You get what you vote for unless were talking about the Presidential Election, then we are left to wonder how a guy that looks like he has full blown dementia gets 81 millions votes.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The weird thing is every person from Michigan I have known personally in my life was a pretty cool person. How does this trash get to be in charge?
The same way Joe Biden becomes POTUS

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The same way Joe Biden becomes POTUS
It took the urban centers from 5 states to manufacture enough fake votes for biden and throw a national level election...a state like MI has Detroit and Lansing...those two alone should be more than enough to throw most state elections.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Gotta luv the comments.

She's even beyond Nurse Ratched; she is nurse rat-shit and the queen of hypocrites. She is the poster girl for negative aspects of feminism along with her dyke fascist attorney general and her corrupt secretary of state, all of whom were in on the fix to install Non Compus Mentis as the allegedly legitimate president of a corrupt barbaric regime.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You get what you vote for unless were talking about the Presidential Election, then we are left to wonder how a guy that looks like he has full blown dementia gets 81 millions votes.

Don't believe that is fair or true t

if one believes the el presidente' election was rigged/stolen/otherwise not accurate, then how can one make the gigantic leap to 'assume' the others were all clean and have been for quite some time?

I am quite confident that the elections at all levels have 'problems' shall we say, and have had for a very long time.

No matter what I want to believe is true

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

:laughing:

Michigan Gov. Whitmer apologizes for dinner party that broke pandemic rules: ‘I am human. I made a mistake.’​

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) speaks during a media event providing an update on the state's coronavirus response at Dow Diamond on May 20 in Midland, Mich. (Kaytie Boomer/Bay City Times/AP)
By
Katie Shepherd
May 24, 2021 at 4:36 a.m. EDT
As new daily coronavirus cases continued to decline in Michigan, 13 diners congregated at the Landshark Bar and Grill, near Michigan State University in East Lansing on Saturday.
The group pushed several tables together, ordered the bar’s signature bright blue “shark bowl” cocktails, and chatted without masks — despite a statewide rule put in place May 15 that restricts indoor dining to no more than six at a table.

Among the rule-shirking diners? Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D), who has long been at odds with conservatives in the state battling her over covid restrictions.
Michigan’s Whitmer asks White House to surge vaccines to virus hot spots as cases climb
On Sunday, the governor issued an apology for participating in the outing, explaining that she arrived at the restaurant with a smaller group of friends. As more people showed up, she said, tables were pushed together so that everyone could socialize.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

:laughing:

Michigan Gov. Whitmer apologizes for dinner party that broke pandemic rules: ‘I am human. I made a mistake.’​

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) speaks during a media event providing an update on the state's coronavirus response at Dow Diamond on May 20 in Midland, Mich. (Kaytie Boomer/Bay City Times/AP)
By
Katie Shepherd
May 24, 2021 at 4:36 a.m. EDT
As new daily coronavirus cases continued to decline in Michigan, 13 diners congregated at the Landshark Bar and Grill, near Michigan State University in East Lansing on Saturday.
The group pushed several tables together, ordered the bar’s signature bright blue “shark bowl” cocktails, and chatted without masks — despite a statewide rule put in place May 15 that restricts indoor dining to no more than six at a table.

Among the rule-shirking diners? Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D), who has long been at odds with conservatives in the state battling her over covid restrictions.
Michigan’s Whitmer asks White House to surge vaccines to virus hot spots as cases climb
On Sunday, the governor issued an apology for participating in the outing, explaining that she arrived at the restaurant with a smaller group of friends. As more people showed up, she said, tables were pushed together so that everyone could socialize.

Open hypocrisy. She does not fear any retribution. Why do you think that is?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The only retribution she deserves is depicted below:

swinging noose.gif

I'm not sure what the good people of MI are waiting for!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I heard an excellent podcast on this the other day. I will have to see if I can find it. It basically said democracy has been replaced by the old feudal system of serfs and lords. We are the serfs and politicians and big business are the lords. They have no accountability for their corruption. BUT all through history us peasants do rise ..... and its coming.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I heard an excellent podcast on this the other day. I will have to see if I can find it. It basically said democracy has been replaced by the old feudal system of serfs and lords. We are the serfs and politicians and big business are the lords. They have no accountability for their corruption. BUT all through history us peasants do rise ..... and its coming.
Why yes it is!

1622040004121.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Our representatives need to be reminded of who they serve.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Same one that her husband called to get his boat out early last year.
Same wench that got her picture taken with the peaceful protesters at blm with everyone was locked down.
Same wench that claims there was a kidnapping attempt a couple of months after an article with in American Partisan "It was time" that has been removed but you can find references to it on other sites.
Same wench that claims she was "saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaving livvvveeeeesssssss".
Same wench that said she was following the science but refused to provide that science.
Same wench that is funder by soros.

What scorp wrote above has to be accurate. They have spent decades putting people in positions to make this all happen.