• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Television is has always been still mostly a "vast wasteland." :D o_O :(
FIFY Z It always had one purpose, to brainwash the masses and that goal has reached epic proportions in the modern day

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Heroin, fentanyl, & coke.
Because heroin & fentanyl just isn't enough.
I wonder if he was heard to say "I can't breathe" on the way out?

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you do that combo of drugs at the same time, accidental O.D..

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Yeah this combination is indicative of a hard partier. The coke to come to life and bop around followed by fentynl / heroin for the numb nods and coming back down. Rinse and repeat. It’s the new speedball.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1632962255536.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...play the game, pay the piper

he's asking a lot these days, so i've been told....

:summer:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
fixed = Popular DOUBLE-JABBED football analyst Mike Tagliere dies at 39 after battling Covid-19 AGAINST WHICH HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED - demonstrating AGAIN that the so-called "vaccines" only WEAKEN immune systems.
I don't wish harm or death on anybody who's taken the jab (and I'm not saying anyone here is doing that). I have a personal stake in it, like many of us here do, where several of my loved ones have taken the poison. It's really tough to think about so I try not to internalize the entire topic.

I fear we've only seeing the beginnings of an era of something coming that's horrible !!!

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
When it's your time, it's YOUR TIME. The vax aint gonna save you.
... on the contrary, it will most likely "speed things up" or even "create mortality" by itself... BEFORE "YOUR TIME"...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In a briefing on Friday, Cuomo said "we're below the national average in number of deaths in nursing homes. But who cares? 33, 28, died in a hospital, died in a nursing home. They died."

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In a briefing on Friday, Cuomo said "we're below the national average in number of deaths in nursing homes. But who cares? 33, 28, died in a hospital, died in a nursing home. They died."
same reaction when it's his turn?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Double Vaccinated Emmy Winner Dies of Covid-19 Two Weeks After Attending Award Ceremony with Unmasked Celebrities​

By Cristina Laila
Published October 4, 2021

IMG_6111.jpg

Marc Pilcher

‘Bridgerton’ Emmy winner Marc Elliot Pilcher, 53, died of Covid-19 on Sunday two weeks after attending the 73rd Emmy Awards in Los Angeles.

Pilcher was “double vaccinated” and had no underlying conditions.

“It is with the deepest of hearts we confirm that Marc Elliot Pilcher, Academy Award Nominee and Emmy Award winning hair and makeup designer/stylist, passed away after a battle with Covid-19 on Sunday 3rd October 2021,” his family told Variety in a statement via Curtis Brown.

According to his family, Pilcher tested negative for Covid-19 in order to attend the ‘fully vaccinated’ Emmy award ceremony in Los Angeles where celebrities flitted about maskless.

Variety reported Pilcher took and tested negative on several Covid tests in order to fly from the UK to Los Angeles to accept his Emmy statuette.

Shortly after Pilcher returned to the UK, he fell ill and died from Covid.

Only the ‘hired help’ was required to mask up last month at the Emmys.

IMG_5556.jpg

LA health officials said the celebrities didn’t violate the county’s mask mandate because there are special exceptions for Hollywood degenerates.

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said the maskless Emmys were not in violation of the county’s mask mandate because “exceptions are made for film, television, and music productions” since “additional safety modifications” are made for such events.

It appears the award ceremony full of ‘sophisticated, vaccinated people’ turned out to be a deadly super spreader.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
My wife was still trying to figure out how they got Freddie Mercury to play Dr. No?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1634119187344.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1634119235705.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
And Jab Juice history is NEVER mentioned, but let a NON-VAX check out it makes NEWS.
Nobody is talking about the DELTA pilot who died days after his jab(s) while in the air flying passengers for the Company that got its share of 250 BILLION dollars of WuFlu Financial Assistance.
Emergency landing to remove the body and put fresher LIVE meat in the seat.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And Jab Juice history is NEVER mentioned, but let a NON-VAX check out it makes NEWS.
Nobody is talking about the DELTA pilot who died days after his jab(s) while in the air flying passengers for the Company that got its share of 250 BILLION dollars of WuFlu Financial Assistance.
We have no news, not anymore.

The point of an institutional news structure - papers run as businesses, television news with extensive editorial staff - was to PREVENT this sort of rumor-mongering, Fake Nooze, covering-up and spiking vital information.

Prevent us from becoming either the Third Reich or a banana republic.

Well, power corrupts; and these outfits got too powerful, suffered Mission Creep, became convinced their roles were, not to report the news but WRITE the nooze.

They the Alinskyites got to them. They're now Woke - they validate their grey existence by working to CHANGE! THE! WORLD!!!.

And so now, we can no longer figure out who is telling the truth and who's pissing on our leg and telling us it's a rainstorm.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Nobody is talking about it because it didn't happen

"Reports of the dead pilot have circulated through social networks and right-wing media. None of the reports have named the pilot or details of the pilot's flight."

Need a name, flight number, witnesses

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
When we consider all the OTHER crimes, the murders by illegals, the "mostly peaceful" "protests"...do we doubt that the nooze liars...LIE?

I don't know if it happened or not. It's a true credibility risk for a new media commentator to just make this up...kills his career before it starts.

We know people ARE dropping dead from the clot-shot. It's believable. Are news-fakers counting on this believability? Maybe. But a cover-up seems more likely, in this age of official lawlessness.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Must've been one of the chemtrail pilots.
Back in the 70s in Environmental Science Class the . Fed Gov gave the class air sampling equipment. We sent in reports to the County Health Dept.
The gov took the equipment back after year two with no explanation.
We had found metals in the screening filters that there was no known reason to be in the atmosphere.
Yeah there are Chemtrails.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nobody is talking about it because it didn't happen

"Reports of the dead pilot have circulated through social networks and right-wing media. None of the reports have named the pilot or details of the pilot's flight."

Need a name, flight number, witnesses
Lies everywhere. Sad to say this, but if you're going to compete with the liars that run the media and to get any traction, you will need to lie too.

The truth never makes headlines these days and few people are willing to read beyond them.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We had found metals in the screening filters that there was no known reason to be in the atmosphere.
Yeah there are Chemtrails.
How does that show that it came out of a plane?

Does correlation now equal causation?

How do you know it wasn't a bratty classmate throwin' a handful of something at the filter?

Did those pieces of metal float, like we see that these trails do, for long periods of time?
....and if you wanna discuss further, we oughta do so in the chemtrail thread.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
How does that show that it came out of a plane?

Does correlation now equal causation?

How do you know it wasn't a bratty classmate throwin' a handful of something at the filter?

Did those pieces of metal float, like we see that these trails do, for long periods of time?
....and if you wanna discuss further, we oughta do so in the chemtrail thread.
You do You
I'll do me.
:winks2:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Healthy 16-Year-Old Boy Dies During Online Class After Receiving Second COVID Shot from Pfizer​

By Jim Hoft
Published October 13, 2021

online-class.jpg

California – A 16-year-old boy died while taking his math class on Zoom last April reportedly 27 days after taking his second shot of Pfizer vaccine according to VAERS data released on October 1, 2021.

Lifesite News reported:

On July 13, the boy’s mother filed a report with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) — run by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — indicating her son died 27 days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s experimental COVID-19 vaccine in April.​
“My son died, while taking his math class on Zoom. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything,” the mother wrote. “He was a healthy boy, he had a good academic index, he wanted to be a civil engineer. He was the best thing in my life.”​
In the “Diagnostic Lab Data” section of the VAERS entry, the mother wrote, “He had no previous symptoms. I was with him one hour before and my assistant saw him 20 minutes prior and he did not show any irregularities.”​
Per the report, the child’s second dose was administered on April 3, and the boy died on April 27.​
The entry also indicates that the child had not been diagnosed with any allergies, pre-existing conditions, illnesses, disabilities, or birth defects, and had not been taking any medications prior to his death. He apparently stayed in the hospital for eight days, and it’s unclear how he participated in the Zoom class, or if he was released prior.​

Here is the information from National Vaccine Information Center with VAERS ID 1466009 from the 10/1/2021 release of VAERS data:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough addresses this, in his hour-long talk.

The FDA and CDC are DELIBERATELY DISCARDING the Vaxx deaths versus Non-Jab deaths.

That's how Xiden can claim that all the Wu Flu patients are un-Vaxxed. Because they don't keep, they reject, data about vaxxed hospitalizations.

What info we get, is from other nations or by un-Woke state departments of health.