• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My Uncle Walt (really) had terminal throat cancer at 84. The day before, he had a talk with his doctor.
He had a morning cup of coffee with my aunt she was my mother's sister. Then excused himself to go for a walk, she said he had tears in his eyes.
He walked to a vacant lot 3 blocks away and put a 9mm thru his throat.
I knew him well & I think he was being considerate of my aunt. In his thinking & I cannot disagree, he was saving her grief & medical expenses.
Uncle Walt was a very thoughtful person.
So, there can be circumstances where it is understandable.
Sure, I can understand doing what he did, under the circumstances. A terrible fatal illness, that’s going to bring only pain, misery, crushing debt and then death is something I don’t blame anyone from escaping from with suicide. Depression though, is another story. A lot of suicide comes from a psychological state that might eventually change. That needs to be tougher out, but that’s just my opinion.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, I can understand doing what he did, under the circumstances. A terrible fatal illness, that’s going to bring only pain, misery, crushing debt and then death is something I don’t blame anyone from escaping from with suicide. Depression though, is another story. A lot of suicide comes from a psychological state that might eventually change. That needs to be tougher out, but that’s just my opinion.
That is so true. Only now have there been significant VA steps taken to help those who were places and saw/lived things that no one should ever imagine, much less see. Things like year after year waking up seeing the land mine go off, complete with sound and color. Try living with that.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is so true. Only now have there been significant VA steps taken to help those who were places and saw/lived things that no one should ever imagine, much less see. Things like year after year waking up seeing the land mine go off, complete with sound and color. Try living with that.
I have a nephew that was in Iraq, who went through that. He was part of a bomb disposal unit and they had an IED blow up their vehicle. He lost some friends. Still goes to group therapy over it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I have a nephew that was in Iraq, who went through that. He was part of a bomb disposal unit and they had an IED blow up their vehicle. He lost some friends. Still goes to group therapy over it.
YOWZA. It certainly ain't easy... not at all. IIRC there is a 12-step program that can help. I also have been told the recidivism rate is about 80%. But at least that means some GI's get to live their lives far more normally.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
YOWZA. It certainly ain't easy... not at all. IIRC there is a 12-step program that can help. I also have been told the recidivism rate is about 80%. But at least that means some GI's get to live their lives far more normally.
Rich, my nephew, does pretty good. He works for my brother, who owns a CNC machine shop and he fixes the machines for him and runs them, too. Owns a home, he’s fixed up pretty good. But, the pain is still there. He drinks way too much, too often and there’s a drug problem that he fights. He isn’t a blood relative, being my youngest brother’s wife’s boy from a previous marriage. His biological father never gave him a minute of time, but he has all of us. We care about him and look after him.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Jeremy, 68, pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of sexual assault, including a dozen counts of forcible rape, at a surprise arraignment August 25th, a week after a Los Angeles County grand jury secretly indicted him in the criminal case previously charged by complaint.Oct 12, 2021. His case starts in Feb 2022
SELLERS' REGRET ?
All fun and games until Jr. comes home saying "Mommy ,Tommy's dad said he has seen you in the movies. Were you in the movies mommy ?'

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently, she was despondent...

Former Miss USA Cheslie Kryst wrote heartbreaking essay in 2021​

By FOX 5 NY Staff
Published January 31, 2022

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rich, my nephew, does pretty good. He works for my brother, who owns a CNC machine shop and he fixes the machines for him and runs them, too. Owns a home, he’s fixed up pretty good. But, the pain is still there. He drinks way too much, too often and there’s a drug problem that he fights. He isn’t a blood relative, being my youngest brother’s wife’s boy from a previous marriage. His biological father never gave him a minute of time, but he has all of us. We care about him and look after him.
This is where I think some of the theraputic drugs should be used - CBD, DMT, Ayahuasca. Supposedly they have great properties for people dealing with terrible things.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just like to point out. Looks were everything and she was scared of losing them. Society pressure. She was not a wife or mother. That is why she is here. That gives one reason to never give up.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Not trying to start trouble but all the police novels I’ve read purport that pretty girls commit suicide in ways that don’t disfigure. Typically pills, exsanguination, poison. Rarely smashing their faces up.

I’ve got no way to know anymore than any anyone else but I’d bet pushed

Does anyone know where Alec Baldwin was that weekend

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Reminds me of an old saying:
You don't have a choice of who your family is, but you do have a choice of who your friends are.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not trying to start trouble but all the police novels I’ve read purport that pretty girls commit suicide in ways that don’t disfigure. Typically pills, exsanguination, poison. Rarely smashing their faces up.

I’ve got no way to know anymore than any anyone else but I’d bet pushed

Does anyone know where Alec Baldwin was that weekend
She wasn't a pretty girl.

And Joseph Wambaugh (who wrote police novels) noted in more than one of his tomes, female jumpers. Now, he was a cop in the 1960s-70s; he wrote in the 1970s-80s; but the reasoning still holds.

These girls want attention, and being on a ledge...but low enough that a crowd can shout up at them...gives them an audience.

Essentially, it's emotional exhibitionism.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
She wasn't a pretty girl.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I think she was gorgeous.

Its tragic that someone who seemed to be at the top of her game, decided to throw it all away. I don't get it.

Over a span of 4 days in OCT of 2019 I had a nephew, and friend, and a supervisor, whom I loathed, commit suicide. My Nephew was the most tragic and senseless for me. Still cant wrap my head around that one, but drugs and alcohol played a major part in it. His suicide and the circumstances surrounding it was much more tragic than I care to share here. And frankly, I think I would have done the same thing, if I was in his situation.

I found out about my supervisor while I was at my sisters house grieving and comforting her. I could only think of one word.....KARMA. He was a rotten person and every single facet of his life was a complete and utter disaster and had been for a long time. I had a good number of co-workers who said the same word.... KARMA, and it caught no one by surprise.

The friend also had some major extenuating circumstances. I didn't find out about him passing for about a week or ten days afterward. His uncle Bobby, who is an old high school friend of mine, told me about the tragedy in his family. We were both aware of the situation with his nephew and why he took his life, but it came as a surprise. His situation was shameful and embarrassing, but no one really thought it was worth taking his life for. It was quite a shocker when I told him about the 2 suicides that I had just experienced.

All of these acts were committed by people who had lost control, and made life altering, senseless mistakes. All of them were at a point where they were going to pay a heavy price for their mistakes. My supervisor had made so many stupid mistakes it just came to a crescendo.

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace.....etc...... AND Self Control. I think we could all use a little more self control.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All of them were at a point where they were going to pay a heavy price for their mistakes.
All I can think about is Q's suicide weekend. With most of them it will be greed. That also tells me with things are released it will be all at once & they will be trapped and know it's game over one way or the other.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

By FOX 5 NY Staff
Decided on a career and fame instead of seeking a mate to keep her barefoot and pregnant. She'd be alive today if that clock in many women's heads was not ticking so loud.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Your description of the nephew's drink/drug stuff is classical for active PTSD. I applaud you, SoG. Your attitude for him does cut a percentage of the pain... but if he is doing any drugs, or too much alcohol -- he is in deep danger.

I agree with Thecrensh --
This is where I think some of the theraputic drugs should be used - CBD, DMT, Ayahuasca. Supposedly they have great properties for people dealing with terrible things.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A kid that came back from the sand dunes told me he and his fellow soldiers would take pot shots at people for cigarettes. They'd piss in plastic bottles and add Kool aid then throw the bottles out of the vehicles they were ridding in and watch the kids drink them. One local guy that served in Vietnam claimed he would be treated as a war criminal if he ever was to step foot in that country again.

These were young people fighting in different lands than their own.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I think she was gorgeous.

Every man to his taste.
Its tragic that someone who seemed to be at the top of her game, decided to throw it all away. I don't get it.

When you're selling "beauty" your best years are between completion of puberty and 25. That's when age starts its insidious battle.

And, remember...beauty queens aren't being judged on character; mother-potential, worth as a companion. It's a tickle to the brain stem...this here one is NUBILE. Meaning, ready to breed; to have your children.

On stage, with little way of judging intelligence or character...that's all she's advertising.

At age 30, that game is over. That is part of why the divorce rates today are so tragic...they leave these women, at that age and often with a child or two, without a mate; and her drawing power in the sexual lottery is greatly diminished.
Over a span of 4 days in OCT of 2019 I had a nephew, and friend, and a supervisor, whom I loathed, commit suicide. My Nephew was the most tragic and senseless for me. Still cant wrap my head around that one, but drugs and alcohol played a major part in it. His suicide and the circumstances surrounding it was much more tragic than I care to share here. And frankly, I think I would have done the same thing, if I was in his situation.

I found out about my supervisor while I was at my sisters house grieving and comforting her. I could only think of one word.....KARMA. He was a rotten person and every single facet of his life was a complete and utter disaster and had been for a long time. I had a good number of co-workers who said the same word.... KARMA, and it caught no one by surprise.

The friend also had some major extenuating circumstances. I didn't find out about him passing for about a week or ten days afterward. His uncle Bobby, who is an old high school friend of mine, told me about the tragedy in his family. We were both aware of the situation with his nephew and why he took his life, but it came as a surprise. His situation was shameful and embarrassing, but no one really thought it was worth taking his life for. It was quite a shocker when I told him about the 2 suicides that I had just experienced.

All of these acts were committed by people who had lost control, and made life altering, senseless mistakes. All of them were at a point where they were going to pay a heavy price for their mistakes. My supervisor had made so many stupid mistakes it just came to a crescendo.

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace.....etc...... AND Self Control. I think we could all use a little more self control.
I leave this in to note your personal reaction to this. I don't diminish it.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What floor?

Just saw this today. Apparently it was not the 9th or 10th floor that she jumped from but the 29th. So tragic.

Authorities also told Fox News that she jumped to her death from the 29th floor of The Orion condominium building on the morning of Jan. 30. Police were called to the building at about 7:05 a.m.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Suicide - a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

D-FENZ

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

By FOX 5 NY Staff
Don't mean to sound disrespectful- and she may have been a good 'social justice warrior' as was reported- but anytime someone's social media profile photo is a self-absorbed selfie looking anything like this, I can't help rolling my eyes...

1643748409062.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't mean to sound disrespectful- and she may have been a good 'social justice warrior' as was reported- but anytime someone's social media profile photo is a self-absorbed selfie looking anything like this, I can't help rolling my eyes...

View attachment 242693
She had, what we call "Dead Eyes" already when that selfie was taken. When an inmate was found to be acting peculiar we were suppose to start a conversation with him/her. Listen to speech patterns, look at their eyes for presence, what they wanted to talk about or all of a sudden a turn around in personality. Normally quite and reserve around staff, but next time care-free and jovial.
Right then it was time to get him into talking to one of the psychologists and let him make further determination.
Doesn't work all the time, but nothing does work all the time with humans.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Another sad story. I'm sure a few of you follow Curiosity Inc. on youtube. Melissa's father Dave passed away.

They are very good people. This stream is kind of painful to watch.
l was hoping it was the dude on that channel. For some reason he really annoys me.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
l was hoping it was the dude on that channel. For some reason he really annoys me.
You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
694x397xDead.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DpeE0yLuVT.webp

Italian Teacher Who Set Himself on Fire In Protest Of The Country’s Vaccine Mandate Has Passed Away​

The COVID World post date: February 1st, 2022

The 33-year-old Italian teacher who sustained life-threatening injuries on Monday after dousing himself with gasoline and setting himself ablaze has passed away, local media reports. The teacher, who worked in Lombardy, had been suspended without pay following the new mandatory vaccination laws implemented on January 10th, which eliminated the option of showing a negative test to gain access to work and school.

xllee.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lVc5GutM52.webp

The Italian teacher who set himself ablaze in front of the local gendarmerie barracks in the city of Rende has passed away

The incident took place shortly after 10:30 am with the teacher standing in front of the local gendarmerie barracks (Carabinieri) with a twenty-liter petrol can in his hands. He then emptied the contents of the canister over himself and ignited the fuel with a cigarette lighter, which caused his entire body to be engulfed in flames. The fire was eventually extinguished by horrified onlookers and he was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital.

The teacher was scheduled to be transferred to a large burn center in Naples, which is 206 miles or 332 kilometers apart from Rende, as he had suffered burns to over 70% of his body. However, the transfer was made impossible as his condition was deemed too severe and he passed away early this morning.

Several Italians took to social media to offer their condolences to the victim’s family, including Piero Valerio from Palermo who wrote on Facebook:
“Infinite solidarity to the family of the 33-year-old man from Rende in Cosenza province who died following his burns. The victim set himself on fire out of despair, out of restlessness, for the torment of being suspended from his job as a teacher.
We may never know, and no one will ever know, what exactly were the most intimate and deepest reasons that pushed a young life into such an extreme gesture. But one thing is certain, he wanted to tell us something. And he chose the most horrible way of communicating with us.
Let’s not forget this guy’s sacrifice.
Several Italians have announced demonstrations in honor of the teacher which are set to take place later this week.

D-FENZ

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
694x397xDead.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DpeE0yLuVT.webp

Italian Teacher Who Set Himself on Fire In Protest Of The Country’s Vaccine Mandate Has Passed Away​

The COVID World post date: February 1st, 2022

The 33-year-old Italian teacher who sustained life-threatening injuries on Monday after dousing himself with gasoline and setting himself ablaze has passed away, local media reports. The teacher, who worked in Lombardy, had been suspended without pay following the new mandatory vaccination laws implemented on January 10th, which eliminated the option of showing a negative test to gain access to work and school.

xllee.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lVc5GutM52.webp

The Italian teacher who set himself ablaze in front of the local gendarmerie barracks in the city of Rende has passed away

The incident took place shortly after 10:30 am with the teacher standing in front of the local gendarmerie barracks (Carabinieri) with a twenty-liter petrol can in his hands. He then emptied the contents of the canister over himself and ignited the fuel with a cigarette lighter, which caused his entire body to be engulfed in flames. The fire was eventually extinguished by horrified onlookers and he was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital.

The teacher was scheduled to be transferred to a large burn center in Naples, which is 206 miles or 332 kilometers apart from Rende, as he had suffered burns to over 70% of his body. However, the transfer was made impossible as his condition was deemed too severe and he passed away early this morning.

Several Italians took to social media to offer their condolences to the victim’s family, including Piero Valerio from Palermo who wrote on Facebook:
“Infinite solidarity to the family of the 33-year-old man from Rende in Cosenza province who died following his burns. The victim set himself on fire out of despair, out of restlessness, for the torment of being suspended from his job as a teacher.
We may never know, and no one will ever know, what exactly were the most intimate and deepest reasons that pushed a young life into such an extreme gesture. But one thing is certain, he wanted to tell us something. And he chose the most horrible way of communicating with us.
Let’s not forget this guy’s sacrifice.
Several Italians have announced demonstrations in honor of the teacher which are set to take place later this week.

I suppose if you need to put an exclamation point on your message, that's one way to do it. But that shit hurts!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Moving right along...

Howard Hesseman, Prolific Character Actor and Star of ‘WKRP in Cincinnati,’ Dies at 81​

By J. Kim Murphy

howard hesseman

Everett Collection

Howard Hesseman, a prolific character actor who became a beloved TV mainstay through his roles on sitcoms “WKRP in Cincinnati” and “Head of the Class,” died Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Los Angeles of complications from colon surgery he had undergone last summer. He was 81 years old.

Hesseman’s death was confirmed to Variety by his longtime rep Robbie Kass.

“Howard was a groundbreaking talent and lifelong friend whose kindness and generosity was equaled by his influence and admiration to generations of actors and improvisational comedy throughout the world,” Kass stated.

Born in Lebanon, Ore. on Feb. 27, 1940, Hesseman became a counterculture favorite as he ascended into the world of entertainment in the late 1960’s. In 1965, he joined the improvisational comedy troupe The Committee in San Francisco, serving as a performing member for 10 years.

Hesseman continued his start in entertainment as a radio DJ, broadcasting under the name “Don Sturdy” and began to appear in small guest roles on “The Andy Griffith Show,” “Dragnet 1967,” “Soap” and “Sanford and Son.”

With his signature long hair and handlebar mustache, Hesseman found his most iconic role playing radio DJ Dr. Johnny Fever on the CBS sitcom “WKRP in Cincinnati.” The character of a down-on-his-luck rock radio disc jockey (Fever was famously fired from a bigger market for saying the word “booger” on air) rang true with Hesseman, who spent time in radio early in his career.

Hesseman earned two Emmy nominations for his work on “WKRP,” which hailed from MTM Productions and ran on CBS from 1978 to 1982. Hesseman was also well-known for his 1986-1991 starring role as Charlie Moore on ABC’s ensemble comedy “Head of the Class,” playing a teacher at a Manhattan high school for high achievers. He also joined the cast of the long-running CBS comedy “One Day at a Time” for its ninth and final season in 1982-83.

Hesseman logged dozens of TV guest shots from the 1960s until recently, with credits ranging from “The Rockford Files,” “Laverne and Shirley,” “The Bob Newhart Show” and numerous “Saturday Night Live” hosting gigs. Additionally, Hesseman had guest starred on “Fresh Off the Boat,” “Chicago Med,” “Mike & Molly,” “Psych” and “House.” He had recurring roles on “Boston Legal” and “That 70s Show.”

Amid the peak TV production boom, Hesseman also logged numerous made-for-TV movie roles, including “A Christmas in Vermont,” “The Homeless Detective” and “Bigfoot.”

Beyond television, Hesseman also appeared across several films over his five-decade-spanning career, with credits including “Salvation Boulevard,” “Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment,” “About Schmidt,” “This Is Spinal Tap,” “Gridlock’d,” “Wild Oats,” “The Rocker,” “All About Steve” and Rob Zombie’s “Halloween II.”

Beyond entertainment, Hesseman enjoyed swimming and gardening in his spare time — “although not simultaneously,” according to Kass’ statement.

Hesseman’s survivors include his wife of 32 years, acting teacher Caroline Ducrocq.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Doctor Johnny Fever signing off the air, for the last time. RIP Howard.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
An old ex-girlfriend committed suicide earlier this year...

Was a "10" back in her 20's... All into health-food & fitness... Came from money, but a dysfunctional family... Big cannabis user...

Got married - had a kid - a bit abusive husband - who left her when she got leukemia... from which she recovered.

She became agoraphobic to the point of never leaving her house, even for food shopping (deliveries)... Always playing the "victim", though she was getting big alimony & owned some property...

Got locked up in the loony bin for a month when she cut her veins...

Always complaining about everything & everyone (ex-husband, adult daughter who was always trying her best - but who tried to have her put under a "guardianship".) She was loony... I'd go try (past 10 years) to fix stuff in her place... plumbing, handrails when she fell down the stairs... Was always a total mess there, with piles of junk... Kitchen counter had a tub with over 100 toothbrushes... Table was stacked with prescription meds & beauty products... and her stack of weed/hash, of course. In her 60's...

So she found out that she had leukemia again, and offed herself with prescription meds overdose, but after leaving a scathing letter accusing her daughter of being the cause of her suicide.

I'll NEVER forgive her for that letter, as crazy as she was (found out from a mutual friend from the old days)... And didn't send any flowers or a note or even a phone call... You JUST DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR KID!!!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
An old ex-girlfriend committed suicide earlier this year...

Was a "10" back in her 20's... All into health-food & fitness... Came from money, but a dysfunctional family... Big cannabis user...

Got married - had a kid - a bit abusive husband - who left her when she got leukemia... from which she recovered.

She became agoraphobic to the point of never leaving her house, even for food shopping (deliveries)... Always playing the "victim", though she was getting big alimony & owned some property...

Got locked up in the loony bin for a month when she cut her veins...

Always complaining about everything & everyone (ex-husband, adult daughter who was always trying her best - but who tried to have her put under a "guardianship".) She was loony... I'd go try (past 10 years) to fix stuff in her place... plumbing, handrails when she fell down the stairs... Was always a total mess there, with piles of junk... Kitchen counter had a tub with over 100 toothbrushes... Table was stacked with prescription meds & beauty products... and her stack of weed/hash, of course. In her 60's...

So she found out that she had leukemia again, and offed herself with prescription meds overdose, but after leaving a scathing letter accusing her daughter of being the cause of her suicide.

I'll NEVER forgive her for that letter, as crazy as she was (found out from a mutual friend from the old days)... And didn't send any flowers or a note or even a phone call... You JUST DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR KID!!!
Some people have mental illnesses that are no fault of their own. Stuff like autism, asperger’s, schizophrenia, boplar disorder, ADD, OCD and more. But, I wonder sometimes if some people aren’t their own cause of their mental illnesses. Bad thinking, bad choices and behavior, unrealistic expectations of life and of course, drug and alcohol abuse. And I’m convinced that some mental illness is a result of a really bad diet. Your brain is a physical organism. It requires a lot of protein and high quality fats, as well as vitamins and minerals to build it and keep it working right. Feed it with garbage and poisons for too long a time and you damage it and the damn thing just doesn’t maintain a healthy function and perspective of reality any more. Just an idea.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Some people have mental illnesses that are no fault of their own. Stuff like autism, asperger’s, schizophrenia, boplar disorder, ADD, OCD and more
This could be a laundry list of symptoms caused by decades of big pharma vaccines being pumped into the masses

A great business plan if you're also selling 'medicine' to treat those same symptoms

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This could be a laundry list of symptoms caused by decades of big pharma vaccines being pumped into the masses

A great business plan if you're also selling 'medicine' to treat those same symptoms
I used to work with a lady who was convinced her son was autistic because of the junk doctors injected him with when he was very young. All these vaccines and such are toxic and dangerous to a young, growing body.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score