• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I lost a first cousin overnight from a heart attack... the poor guy was beginning to fire up a BBQ and boom, like lighting hit him; recorded in fullHD too.
Sorry to hear that.

This schitt is getting creepy. I've lost four people out of my past...I wasn't close to any of them, but they all died in the last 15 months. I've started checking area obits where I've lived; and what I'm finding...not good.

The strangest was that of a preppie guy who had a summer job with the village I worked at, a resort village. Rich kid. Had his own 240Z. Banged a few townie girls and bragged endlessly of it.

He wasn't invited back the next year for the summer season, not on our crew. The bosses, didn't have a problem with rich kids, but he was a REAL problem.

Fast-forward 44 years, and he's a successful advertising man...in his summer home, the same home his parents owned. Mid August, falls over dead. "Unexpectedly." No word of why - this in spite of his money and prominence.

Because the nooze-poopers and the liars who write for them...THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT. They don't have to conspire; the conspiracy is that of a sick ideology that is prerequisite for GETTING a job in mediuh.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Why was Bob Saget's death ruled an accident? Head injury was so severe it was like he'd been hit with a BASEBALL BAT, says doctor as autopsy report reveals 'major trauma' which 'could NOT be caused by a slip and fall'​

• Health experts are demanding answers about the cause of Bob Saget's death after an autopsy report found his injuries more significant than initially believed
  • Saget's injuries stretched from the back to the front of his skull, with additional fractures above his eye sockets
  • One doctor said his head trauma appeared consistent with taking a baseball bat to the skull or falling 20 to 30 feet
  • His death was ruled an accident with no suspected foul play, though some are now questioning otherwise
  • Saget was found dead in his hotel room at The Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, on January 9 after performing a stand-up comedy show
By BRIAN STIEGLITZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:41 EST, 13 February 2022

Saget was found dead in his hotel room at The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando, on January 9. He had just completed a stand-up show and was due to perform others.

His cause of death was attributed to him falling backward and striking the back of his head, according to an autopsy report released Thursday by Orange County medical examiner, Dr. Joshua Stephany. His death was ruled an accident with no suspected foul play.

He was also COVID-19 positive when he died, though it did not play a role in his death, Stephany's report added.

'I think what it reveals more than anything else is this was not a simple bump on the head,' neurosurgeon Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who's also CNN's chief medical correspondent, said on an episode of the network's 'New Day' on Friday.

'When you read this autopsy report that may still be the case, but it was a pretty significant blow to the head.'

54135373-10507929-image-m-22_1644760740014.jpg

54135471-10507929-image-a-20_1644760721683.jpg

54135375-10507929-image-a-23_1644760765794.jpg

54135369-10507929-image-a-24_1644760769276.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 7.14.22 PM.png

medical report at link:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That’s crazy. The only kind of true accident in a motel room I can imagine is if he’d fallen backward on to a porcelain tub, sink or the toilet and whacked the back of his head. A fall like that might have been able to produce enough force to cause his kind of head injuries. Either that, or somebody got into his room with a Louisville Slugger and gave him a surprise whack (as the OP article suggested).

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cousin's wife just called, the NCIS type outfit has done an autopsy on his body (he was ex-military) and found severe myocarditis.
So, speculating and running with that, he might have had one of those crazy post booster episodes and fainted like that female comedian (I forget her name), fell backward onto a really hard surface and bashed his noggin.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So, speculating and running with that, he might have had one of those crazy post booster episodes and fainted like that female comedian (I forget her name), fell backward onto a really hard surface and bashed his noggin.

No booster, second Pfizer shot was last week.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Cousin's wife just called, the NCIS type outfit has done an autopsy on his body (he was ex-military) and found severe myocarditis.
HOW many people are going to have to have this THRUST into their real-time lives, to snap out of this mass-formation psychosis? Quit worshipping that little quack Pied Piper and the globalists in pharma, unleashing the Club of Rome "Final Solution"?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So sorry chief, condolences to all...

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
HOW many people are going to have to have this THRUST into their real-time lives, to snap out of this mass-formation psychosis? Quit worshipping that little quack Pied Piper and the globalists in pharma, unleashing the Club of Rome "Final Solution"?
We haven't even scratched the surface Casey. It's horrifying to think about. I think we all here, or most of us anyway, have family who took this poison into their veins willingly at some point. Those who haven't been poisoned will have the terrible prospect of watching their families pay an enormous price for their decision.

My wife and my two daughters and their spouses are on that list

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've said it before, but...I'm sorry that happened. And it does put you into some level of conflicted loyalties.

This is a rare time were being a loner and social pariah, is beneficial.

That said...I'm now suspect of everyone. I don't want them and their synthetic spike proteins, near me!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We haven't even scratched the surface Casey. It's horrifying to think about. I think we all here, or most of us anyway, have family who took this poison into their veins willingly at some point. Those who haven't been poisoned will have the terrible prospect of watching their families pay an enormous price for their decision.

My wife and my two daughters and their spouses are on that list
everyone in my family is on that list also....

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Clif High sez the bots indicate the next Three to Five Years and about 2023 the Sheeple who got juiced are going to begin realizing they have been used and heads will be demanded.
We will see Tic, Tock, Tic, Tock.....

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Clif High sez the bots indicate the next Three to Five Years and about 2023 the Sheeple who got juiced are going to begin realizing they have been used and heads will be demanded.
We will see Tic, Tock, Tic, Tock.....
Guess which two countries haven't given the pfizer shot to their people? China and India. "Kings of the East" methinks...

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My wife and kids and I are all unvaxxed. We all have had covid. Most of us last Sept. I have two co-morbidities, diabetes and high blood pressure. My wife is the only one who has been pressured to get vaxxed as she's a nurse at the local VA hospital. They'll have to fire her if they insist on her getting vaxxed, but its looking more and more like they're going to approve her religious exemption.

One of my sisters and my brother were both vaxxed. Those two were never known for being rational. Not wishing anything bad on them but they've always been the type that goes with what's popular.

A friend told me about a week ago that his girlfriend had passed away. I just found out this weekend that his girlfriend was an old girlfriend of mine. I was shocked. It was awkward for a minute but he set me at ease after we talked for awhile. She was only 54. Not sure about her vax status but my feeling is I doubt she was vaxxed. I'll find out in time. She had just had knee surgery, so they may have coaxed her into getting vaxxed for the surgery.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
P.J. O'Rourke has bought the farm.

That hit me. I first read P.J. in National Lampoon...I worked on a village DPW, and someone on the trash route, read Lampoon and put the magazines out. The crew brought them into the break room for lunchtime reading.

Later, he became friendly with David E. Davis, of Car & Driver; and found himself on the staff, doing Hunter S. Thompson-style auto-oriented pieces.

He disappeared for a time, and I lost interest; and then, he re-emerged, middle-aged, writing Parliament of Whores and Eat the Rich, both good books.

The last thing I read of his, was a collection of essays, old and newish...some of the old, parsed with his old-geezer recollection of his callow youth. In one, he took apart his own snarky remarks for Lampoon about older people, their obstruction to progress, and would they just hurry up and get that cancer.

He revisited this after a trip from his home to his hunting cabin in New Hampshire, with his Jeep Cherokee, his two dogs...and having just been diagnosed with cancer. How all this had really led him to reevaluate his earlier values.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
one of the best writers of our time, master of controlled sarcasm

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Parliament of Whores is a classic. Every word still rings true today.

"Cheap women and expensive whiskey."

Last edited:

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Why was Bob Saget's death ruled an accident? Head injury was so severe it was like he'd been hit with a BASEBALL BAT, says doctor as autopsy report reveals 'major trauma' which 'could NOT be caused by a slip and fall'​

• Health experts are demanding answers about the cause of Bob Saget's death after an autopsy report found his injuries more significant than initially believed
  • Saget's injuries stretched from the back to the front of his skull, with additional fractures above his eye sockets
  • One doctor said his head trauma appeared consistent with taking a baseball bat to the skull or falling 20 to 30 feet
  • His death was ruled an accident with no suspected foul play, though some are now questioning otherwise
  • Saget was found dead in his hotel room at The Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, on January 9 after performing a stand-up comedy show
By BRIAN STIEGLITZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:41 EST, 13 February 2022

Saget was found dead in his hotel room at The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando, on January 9. He had just completed a stand-up show and was due to perform others.

His cause of death was attributed to him falling backward and striking the back of his head, according to an autopsy report released Thursday by Orange County medical examiner, Dr. Joshua Stephany. His death was ruled an accident with no suspected foul play.

He was also COVID-19 positive when he died, though it did not play a role in his death, Stephany's report added.

'I think what it reveals more than anything else is this was not a simple bump on the head,' neurosurgeon Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who's also CNN's chief medical correspondent, said on an episode of the network's 'New Day' on Friday.

'When you read this autopsy report that may still be the case, but it was a pretty significant blow to the head.'

54135373-10507929-image-m-22_1644760740014.jpg

54135471-10507929-image-a-20_1644760721683.jpg

54135375-10507929-image-a-23_1644760765794.jpg

54135369-10507929-image-a-24_1644760769276.jpg

View attachment 244508

medical report at link:

Maybe he was a Chester the Molester? Maybe it finally caught up with him?

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
P.J. O'Rourke is a tough one for me. I read many of his works.
Me too, been following him for decades.

“Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys,” P. J. O'Rourke

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1645035924680.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Silence of Jab Juice status speaks volumes.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Now, there’s a WTH(!?) line, if I ever heard one.
I know right? "I don't have long to live...." Out of the blue

Creepy as a fother mucker!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Now, there’s a WTH(!?) line, if I ever heard one.
At first I thought it was just a complaint about how long it takes a typical woman to tell you something. I’ve got a guy at work that gets mad if uses 10 words to say something that could be said in 7

sometimes it seems I‘m hearing everything tangentially related except the freaking punchline to the point and I don’t even know the subject

but then he repeated it, less flippantly, so maybe he knew something

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score