• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Most of you are not MN Vikings fans

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last play, big win. 2 more games to win but damn, I'm due.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I dislike both the Vikes and the Saints, but that 4th quarter was the most exciting quarter of any game I've ever seen.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
That was a hell of a 4th Quarter and the BEST last 1:45 of a game I've ever seen. Congrats VIKINGS - Bonus Money is coming.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Miracle in Minnesota! Vikings complete an incredible last-second comeback against the New Orleans Saints with the ultimate 61-yard Hail Mary touchdown that sends them into the NFC Championship Game
  • Minnesota Vikings pull off last-second miracle victory 29-24 over New Orleans
  • Saints pulled ahead with 0:25 seconds to play after kicking a 43-yard field goal
  • But the Vikings' Casey Keenum threw to wide receiver Stefon Diggs
  • Diggs made a leaping catch and then tippy-toed down sideline for 61-yard TD
  • Saints safety Marcus Williams' missed tackle on Diggs led to the touchdown

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5269289/Diggs-sends-Vikings-Saints-miracle-TD.html#ixzz54FXLNHhJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Shows how much UK sports writers know about AMERICAN Football. That pass was NOT a "Hail Mary".

It was not into the End Zone or just outside it, There were NOT THREE or FOUR Receivers with their defenders all clogging up the reception area, and there was a significant run to make the touchdown..
Hey EUROPE stick with your Kickball you and the rest of the world are crazy about. Jus' Sayin' :laughing:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The two sides of a last-gasp victory: Minnesota Vikings fans left delirious by Stefon Diggs' winning 61-yard touchdown as Saints fans lick their wounds...and destroy their TVs!
  • Minnesota Vikings secured a last-gasp 29-24 win over the New Orleans Saints
  • Stefon Diggs took an outrageous 61-yard touchdown pass form Case Keenum
  • As expected, Minnesota fans were sent into a state of delirium after their win
  • But Saints supporters were left reeling by the loss, and the scenes weren't pretty

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5271127/The-two-sides-Minnesotas-gasp-victory.html#ixzz54GytN8L9

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The two sides of a last-gasp victory: Minnesota Vikings fans left delirious by Stefon Diggs' winning 61-yard touchdown as Saints fans lick their wounds...and destroy their TVs!
  • Minnesota Vikings secured a last-gasp 29-24 win over the New Orleans Saints
  • Stefon Diggs took an outrageous 61-yard touchdown pass form Case Keenum
  • As expected, Minnesota fans were sent into a state of delirium after their win
  • But Saints supporters were left reeling by the loss, and the scenes weren't pretty

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5271127/The-two-sides-Minnesotas-gasp-victory.html#ixzz54GytN8L9
Seems pretty silly to me the way people destroy their TVs over a game of negro ball!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm offended by over paid felons rubbing they hostility and rich black privilege in my face. This thread should be deleted right now. Uh....... what's football?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Good for the Vikings. I watched them gets stuffed by my Steelers in Super Bowl IX. The current group of Steelers and especially the coaches are an embarrassment. I hope the Jags destroy the Pats too.

A Vikings/Jags Super Bowl will probably not get great ratings, but if they get a decent group of refs it might save the NFL.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Good for the Vikings. I watched them gets stuffed by my Steelers in Super Bowl IX. The current group of Steelers and especially the coaches are an embarrassment. I hope the Jags destroy the Pats too.

A Vikings/Jags Super Bowl will probably not get great ratings, but if they get a decent group of refs it might save the NFL.
The Steelers lack of discipline from the head coach on down is why they haven't won far more critical games than they have. They've always had tremendous talent but have no one to blame but themselves for wasting it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Shows how much UK sports writers know about AMERICAN Football. That pass was NOT a "Hail Mary".

It was not into the End Zone or just outside it, There were NOT THREE or FOUR Receivers with their defenders all clogging up the reception area, and there was a significant run to make the touchdown..
It was designed to be complete and out of bounds to stop the clock. He caught it with about 4 seconds left at about the 30 yard line, which would have been a 48 or 49 yard field goal attempt...

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
It was designed to be complete and out of bounds to stop the clock. He caught it with about 4 seconds left at about the 30 yard line, which would have been a 48 or 49 yard field goal attempt...
Yep, His defender also thought he was headed OB and played him spinning Left, BUT he spun Right and had clear sailing for the TD.
FYI - The SAINTS had already headed to the locker room. NFL Rules require an extra point attempt be made. The Saints found 8 guys still dressed and sent them back out for the point after which kneeled down (No EP).
Vikings WON by 5. Las Vegas odds makers had the spread at 5.5.
With the Vikings not making the E.P. there left alot of gamblers who feel like SNOWFLAKES w/ HURT BUTT Syndrome
:rage 1 :dduck: :beer:(The We don't Gamble Guys)

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Why is no one complaining that blacks are over represented on these pro sports teams , over 60/70% of players are black, this is racist and needs to stop.
White people accept reality. There is individuality so that's why there are good white players and even a few Hawaiian natives. Look at the Indian Thorpe. Big white guys dominate the offensive line. Don't be like them.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Bread and circuses...
Term been around since the 1800's. Don't watch, don't participate, whatever. Take a wife, don't take one, whatever. Drop out of high school, earn a degree in basket weaving, get a degree in engineering, whatever. Go fishing and practice catch and release, die later of starvation, whatever. Your call, your life.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I dislike both the Vikes and the Saints, but that 4th quarter was the most exciting quarter of any game I've ever seen.
I stopped watching when it was what? 17 to zip?

Turned on Netflix, watched some episodes, checked the score at the start of the 4th and saw the rest.

The Jaguars game was also good too. This was one hell of a Sunday football.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
wow great catch

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I identify as a black white liberal.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
White people make up 100% of white liberals.
Mostly white women - along with blacks and latinos, make up the liberal block. White men are still clinging to their guns and the delusions of the Republic.