• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nesara & Gesara

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gesundheit!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
Whoever concocted this NESARA/GESARA fairy tale must be rolling in fits of laughter...

chieftain

Silver Miner
1999 - A 75 page document known as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) was submitted to congress where it sat with little action for almost a year.
Has anyone actually seen this document?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't see any wild problem regarding the need for 650 flights to transfer the gold.

As long as they are using Cessna 152's, or Piper Warriors. I could carry me and 200 pounds...

waltpic3.jpg

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
NESARA began as a sincere proposal for monetary reform around y2k that never got a hearing in congress.
Then it was adopted by a new age grifter involved with a ponzi scheme Omega something or other.
20 years later people are still waiting for their money and this 'channeled' conspiracy nonsense is back in fashion.
It's reassuring to know 20 years from now people will be rediscovering Q and waiting for all the indictments to drop.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have read in various places that people with debt will have it wiped clean including mortgages. What about people who never had debt? They get screwed as usual?
Naturally. Savers and those that choose to live within their means must be punished.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
NESARA began as a sincere proposal for monetary reform around y2k that never got a hearing in congress.
Then it was adopted by a new age grifter involved with a ponzi scheme Omega something or other.
20 years later people are still waiting for their money and this 'channeled' conspiracy nonsense is back in fashion.
It's reassuring to know 20 years from now people will be rediscovering Q and waiting for all the indictments to drop.
The indictments will drop when everyone is like Biden and can barely remember their name. The only reason he is the frontrunner now is because they have so much on him that he would be indicted if he wasn't running for office..

Clearly he and his family have stolen 100's of millions if not billions and yet here he is running for President. Think about how fucked up that is for a second......And thats how you know no one will ever be indicted from the left.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So just trying to understand this without really spending a gazillion hrs watching videos of.....well, whatever.

Congress has to vote on these things and pass them? So they will vote to get rid of all their power and reduce the size of the government and government control and the people will be free again.
Is that the basics?

If I understand this correctly then I predict this will go down as the next big Hoax or Larp just as the Q stuff did. All wonderful fantasies with no basis in reality.

So just trying to understand this without really spending a gazillion hrs watching videos of.....well, whatever.

Congress has to vote on these things and pass them? So they will vote to get rid of all their power and reduce the size of the government and government control and the people will be free again.
Is that the basics?

If I understand this correctly then I predict this will go down as the next big Hoax or Larp just as the Q stuff did. All wonderful fantasies with no basis in reality.
Hence why I said earlier that whoever created this bullshlarken is laughing his ass off.