• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nesara & Gesara

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gesundheit!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
Whoever concocted this NESARA/GESARA fairy tale must be rolling in fits of laughter...

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
1999 - A 75 page document known as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) was submitted to congress where it sat with little action for almost a year.
Has anyone actually seen this document?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't see any wild problem regarding the need for 650 flights to transfer the gold.

As long as they are using Cessna 152's, or Piper Warriors. I could carry me and 200 pounds...

waltpic3.jpg

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
NESARA began as a sincere proposal for monetary reform around y2k that never got a hearing in congress.
Then it was adopted by a new age grifter involved with a ponzi scheme Omega something or other.
20 years later people are still waiting for their money and this 'channeled' conspiracy nonsense is back in fashion.
It's reassuring to know 20 years from now people will be rediscovering Q and waiting for all the indictments to drop.

chieftain

Silver Miner
I found this in my stash. It is apparently the draft NESARA bill but never introduced into Congress.

Attachments

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have read in various places that people with debt will have it wiped clean including mortgages. What about people who never had debt? They get screwed as usual?
Naturally. Savers and those that choose to live within their means must be punished.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
NESARA began as a sincere proposal for monetary reform around y2k that never got a hearing in congress.
Then it was adopted by a new age grifter involved with a ponzi scheme Omega something or other.
20 years later people are still waiting for their money and this 'channeled' conspiracy nonsense is back in fashion.
It's reassuring to know 20 years from now people will be rediscovering Q and waiting for all the indictments to drop.
The indictments will drop when everyone is like Biden and can barely remember their name. The only reason he is the frontrunner now is because they have so much on him that he would be indicted if he wasn't running for office..

Clearly he and his family have stolen 100's of millions if not billions and yet here he is running for President. Think about how fucked up that is for a second......And thats how you know no one will ever be indicted from the left.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
Wait, people think the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada is a good thing???

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So just trying to understand this without really spending a gazillion hrs watching videos of.....well, whatever.

Congress has to vote on these things and pass them? So they will vote to get rid of all their power and reduce the size of the government and government control and the people will be free again.
Is that the basics?

If I understand this correctly then I predict this will go down as the next big Hoax or Larp just as the Q stuff did. All wonderful fantasies with no basis in reality.

chieftain

Silver Miner
So just trying to understand this without really spending a gazillion hrs watching videos of.....well, whatever.

Congress has to vote on these things and pass them? So they will vote to get rid of all their power and reduce the size of the government and government control and the people will be free again.
Is that the basics?

If I understand this correctly then I predict this will go down as the next big Hoax or Larp just as the Q stuff did. All wonderful fantasies with no basis in reality.
Hence why I said earlier that whoever created this bullshlarken is laughing his ass off.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
Debts have been wiped, where's the proof?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Debts have been wiped, where's the proof?
I call bullshit! My mortgage still shows the same balance as yesterday!!

I have the titles to both my cars. Know how I got them? I paid off the debts I signed up to take on. You make a commitment, you carry it through otherwise you're just a leach. Don't buy what you can't afford. All these rules of life are being bypassed now by so many people who want their shit for free. Someone paid to make that shit and they need to be compensated for that labor and investment otherwise no one will produce anything and we all would be living in caves. There's a cost associated with everything but today no one thinks they should bear those costs.

Regarding the twit above:
Honestly, these numbers Nazis are as bad as the climate change wackos. Why can't people just think logically any more?

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The indictments will drop when everyone is like Biden and can barely remember their name. The only reason he is the frontrunner now is because they have so much on him that he would be indicted if he wasn't running for office......Clearly he and his family have stolen 100's of millions if not billions and yet here he is running for President. Think about how fucked up that is for a second......And thats how you know no one will ever be indicted from the left.
You could replace him with any of the current and past 4 presidential families and the same would be true. Left or right, your post is exactly the same either way.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever, that despite overwhelming and clearly obvious evidence, that each family that has arrived into the office has done the exact same things - essentially try and make themselves richer while doing everything according to TPTB directions, - that you still believe this to be an exclusive role of only the left?

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I don't see any wild problem regarding the need for 650 flights to transfer the gold.

As long as they are using Cessna 152's, or Piper Warriors. I could carry me and 200 pounds...

View attachment 169599

Yeah, 650 loads in, say, a C130 would be 27.3 million pounds or roughly $3.7 trillion at today's rates.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I don't believe in Santa
I don't either.

The gov't isn't going to be the solution to anything, they themselves are the problem. We were promised a swamp draining, we didn't expect it to drain all over us.

MAGA is now MASA

Make America Swamp Again - MASA

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No debt forgiveness here. I just checked :rage 1

chieftain

Silver Miner
I smell BS

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
ISAIAS decoded = Nesara

chieftain

Silver Miner
Varmint Hunter, what's your take on this NESARA/GESARA pile?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can give you my take on it....more hopium fantasy BS made up by some attention whores on the internet. Does anyone here know anybody who woke up and found their mortgage debt abruptly went to zero? Neither do i!

Those who want to see their mortgage balance go to zero need to just pay them off

Disclaimer: If my mortgage abruptly goes to zero tomorrow umma gonna delete this post :winks2:

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
This may just be a big pile. I really don't know what to make of it but find it an interesting subject and therefore the reason for my posts.
Also, Tramp has said several times that "you are going to love how this turns out".
Time will reveal.